http://www.infowars.com/obama-blm-plan-to-overthrow-america-leaked/

"Obama / BLM Plan to Overthrow America Leaked!" lol The stupidity of this lie speaks for itself. And this doesn’t even belong in Conspiracy Theories, it’s too moronic for that.
I was thinking 'Health and Lifestyle' under the title "What can I do about my brain tumor?"
You morons are dismantling the Middle Class one fucked up 'trade' treaty at a time, like the TPP, destroying our national security and making sure the top 1% stay in power, and you call conservatives idiots?

roflmao

HillarytheLiar_zpsebwrsblk.jpg

The great majority still does not get it....America is facing a huge crisis, a crisis much bigger than even many of us that have been predicting this realize,,,,it is almost unbelievable this could happen in America...but happening it is.

Obama / BLM Plan to Overthrow America Leaked!
Alex jones and Infowars are a disinformation operation, no doubt. They spew that bullshit to make us look stupid.

If you cannot find a second main stream source to support Infowars, then you are making yourself look silly.
Actually, no. They do a pretty good job of scooping everybody else. Sometimes they draw the wrong connotations, and assign the wrong reasons...but they often have very, very good tips.

Actually, no. They do a pretty good job of scooping everybody else. Sometimes they draw the wrong connotations, and assign the wrong reasons...but they often have very, very good tips.
No, you dont get it. That is how Disinformation Campaigns work, they wrap their lies with Truths to buy credibility, and that is what Alex Jones does.

But his whole point for existence is to pass bad data to conservatives who then look like asses when it comes out that Jones was LYING, not just getting it wrong.

No offense intended.

Last edited:
The great majority still does not get it....America is facing a huge crisis, a crisis much bigger than even many of us that have been predicting this realize,,,,it is almost unbelievable this could happen in America...but happening it is.

BLM is facing a "huge crisis" if they don't stop their shit. A Law & Order candidate is about to be elected.

Info wars??????
A Right Wing kool-aid stand for conspiracy nuts!!!! :laugh:
Why in the hell do people suck up the bullshit so willingly?
It's just plain baffling. :disbelief:

hahha ridiculous...the point he was making...went way over your head...ever hear of using an analogy.

All he was saying was that despite all the media lies about him...his consituency would not be swayed. got dat chump....geezed where do dese morons come from?

No, you dont get it. That is how Disinformation Campaigns work, they wrap their lies with Truths to buy credibility, and that is what Alex Jones does.

But his whole point for existence is to pass bad data to conservatives who then look like asses when it comes out that Jones was LYING, not just getting it wrong.

No offense intended.

get down to the nitty gritty what was he lying about...or is it you that is lying...that is a term that is easily tossed about. do not be a chump!

Info wars??????
I dont know a single person in real life that takes Infowars or jones as solid sources.

Go piss up a rope.

bwaaa what is a solid source? get real.....attacking the messenger instead of the message is a very old liberal tactic. Now do not come back here and try to tell me msnbc, abc, cbs or cnn are solid sources...do dat and I will tear you a new one. hehheh

BLM is facing a "huge crisis" if they don't stop their shit. A Law & Order candidate is about to be elected.

You got it!!! Good to see someone with some ability on this board of morons....dumbest people on here you will find on any board...now do not look at me. hehheh I am just here monitoring the situation...I will be gone soon.

Alex jones and Infowars are a disinformation operation, no doubt. They spew that bullshit to make us look stupid.

If you cannot find a second main stream source to support Infowars, then you are making yourself look silly.

You want to deny that Obama did not meet with the BLM moron for 3 hours?

You want to deny that Soros is not supporting racials with an agenda to destroy America?

etc.etc. you cannot squeeze by just hollering ...'lies all lies' you make yourself look foolish doing dat boyo.

BLM is really stupid but they can't help it.

Well, look at who their leader is?

president-obama-last-year-r.jpg
I doubt if he has sense enough to lead a parade...but he is a huge supporter aka enabler of all the stupidity inherent in the
BLM...yet do not discount the power of a big lie. People tend to believe a big lie more than they do the truth. In fact people love being lied to...especially when it makes them feel good.

this is a good general rule. if you're getting info from a "news" source that doesn't appear in a mainstream source you need to seriously question it

this is a good general rule. if you're getting info from a "news" source that doesn't appear in a mainstream source you need to seriously question it

bwaaaaaaaaa what utter bullshit....the mainstream media is the problem.

'Anyone who relies on mainstream newspapers, television or radio for news
will have a very superficial and one sided view of what is going on. What masquerades as news is simply a mixture of lies, half truths, spin, counterspin and propaganda. The aim of the media today is to misinform, to manipulate and to make you afraid.

Quite rightly, distrust of the press is becoming widespread. A major recent survey in the USA showed that 45% of Americans believe little or nothing that they read in newspapers. Twenty years ago only 16% of readers expressed such profound scepticism.

Apart from newsletters and small publishers there is no free press in America'.

Why The Media Can't Be Trusted To Provide The Truth

10 Compelling Reasons You Can Never Trust The Mainstream Media

Last edited:
Info wars??????
So BS/lying is now anathema to dems now?

If you pay attention, I also bash Daily Kos, Media Matters, Democracy Now; etc.
When posters drink their favorite ideological vendor' kool-aid and spew back all the hyper-partisan bullshit they instantly sucked in on USMB, they show how exactly weak-minded they really are.
Defending that bullshit is a bad as posting that crap.
Can you dig it Tyrone?

Info wars??????
So BS/lying is now anathema to dems now?

When posters drink their favorite ideological vendor' kool-aid and spew back all the hyper-partisan bullshit they instantly sucked in on USMB, they show how exactly weak-minded they really are.
Can you dig it Tyrone?
ya, I dig that unbiased sig line.

bwaaaaaaaaa what utter bullshit....the mainstream media is the problem.

'Anyone who relies on mainstream newspapers, television or radio for news
will have a very superficial and one sided view of what is going on. What masquerades as news is simply a mixture of lies, half truths, spin, counterspin and propaganda. The aim of the media today is to misinform, to manipulate and to make you afraid.

Quite rightly, distrust of the press is becoming widespread. A major recent survey in the USA showed that 45% of Americans believe little or nothing that they read in newspapers. Twenty years ago only 16% of readers expressed such profound scepticism.

Apart from newsletters and small publishers there is no free press in America'.

Why The Media Can't Be Trusted To Provide The Truth

10 Compelling Reasons You Can Never Trust The Mainstream Media
Whatever happened to investigative reporting?

Can you dig it Tyrone?

You are reliably left. If you bash the hate sites, good for you, but I've not seen it.

Regardless, you are well left of center on every subject I've ever seen you post about.

Forum List

Back