HP just cut 27K jobs

HP is losing business because Obamination and his goons are tearing down US companies that buy those HP computers in the workplace, in turn those companies lay off workers which can no longer buy HPs in their homes too.

It's simple economics....uh, trickle down economics. The effects on one industry affect other industries.

No, it's simple to talk out of your ass. It is something different altogether to back it up with say, I don't know, facts? Got any of those? How about some specifics? Got any of those?

Isn't Best Buy going bankrupt as well ... well I mean I assume they will get a bailout right?

We have no strategic interest in Best Buy, so I doubt it.

BTW, HP is still turning a profit. They just have a so-so product line. They're not as innovative as they once were. Funny that HP was the first touch screen PC, back in the '80s, but with bad management lost their creative edge.

HP was best back when they made quality electronics test equipment.

At one time, they were creative and innovative. They were even highlighted in "In Search For Excellence", not sure if anyone here remembers that book. I once worked on their 16 bit HP 3000, which was a nice alternative to the PDP-11. They'd do some things that we''d consider strange today. They'd have their programmers and engineers do two week stints at customer support desks, just to give them a reality check and hopefully come up with product improvement ideas.

That all changed when they started management by the cheapest cog, run by Republican celebrities. They got smoked on innovation and lost much of their customer loyalty. Meg Whitman and Carly Fiorina? Give me a break.

I assume this is in the "politics" section because you believe our Government had something to do with the poor choices that HP has made over the past 10 years or so? Please elaborate.

ummmmmmmmmm ....but all the good choices they make to improve the economy ... that's when it's the result of government right?

I'm still waiting to hear how our government played a role in this...

didnt say they did.

They should have been moving their factories to more affordable places like China the same way apple does it, oh wait they did. Wonder why it didnt work.

Let me guess, another thread by the OP that she'll start and never return to actually defend why she started the thread to begin with.

Why? Because she doesn't know why those layoffs happened, but she's sure it's Obamas fault and will let her conservative pals take up arguing her case for her.

*Yawn*

Dubmfuck, anyone with a clue sees the economy has worsened under your black messiah.

Let's see, HP makes computers.....computers are typically discretionary spending for consumers. Oooops, you don't understand discretionary. Uh, people's money they spend on extra stuff like computers after their living expenses.

Since many people are losing their jobs or FEAR losing their jobs, they don't feel like going to Best Buy and spending $300-$800 on a new HP computer. You see, dumbfuck?

Also, companies need computers to run their operations and HP being a popular brand is used by many companies even in the DoD, a Govt agency. Well, when the money is tight those companies and even Govt agencies quit buying new HPs until things get better.

Now run along dumbfuck.

HP is losing business because Obamination and his goons are tearing down US companies that buy those HP computers in the workplace, in turn those companies lay off workers which can no longer buy HPs in their homes too.

It's simple economics....uh, trickle down economics. The effects on one industry affect other industries.

No, it's simple to talk out of your ass. It is something different altogether to back it up with say, I don't know, facts? Got any of those? How about some specifics? Got any of those?

Dubmfuck, anyone with a clue sees the economy has worsened under your black messiah.

Let's see, HP makes computers.....computers are typically discretionary spending for consumers. Oooops, you don't understand discretionary. Uh, people's money they spend on extra stuff like computers after their living expenses.

Since many people are losing their jobs or FEAR losing their jobs, they don't feel like going to Best Buy and spending $300-$800 on a new HP computer. You see, dumbfuck?

Also, companies need computers to run their operations and HP being a popular brand is used by many companies even in the DoD, a Govt agency. Well, when the money is tight those companies and even Govt agencies quit buying new HPs until things get better.

Now run along dumbfuck.

Since the company I work for, chose Dell over HP due to HP's poor quality, do you think THAT might have anything to do with it, dumbfuck?

Dell Record Fiscal Year 2012 Highlighted By Enterprise Solutions and Services Strength | Dell

If HP is suffering under Obama as you suggest, why is it Dell is not suffering as well, dumbfuck?

I didn't realize they used computers at Burger King. :eusa_eh:

Dell and HPs are competitors, so they will win some contracts and lose some contracts. That still doesn't prove the economy is strong and healthy for both companies to flurish.

Dell has always been viewed as a cheaper option than HP, so it would be logical for a company to go with the cheaper cost computer if they're going to even buy computers in this economy.

Now, if HP can come up with some "green" angle, then Obamination will throw a billion or so their direction to save them. You know HP computers run on sunlight sounds like a hit. :cuckoo:

Now run along dumbfuck.

Since the company I work for, chose Dell over HP due to HP's poor quality, do you think THAT might have anything to do with it, dumbfuck?

Dell Record Fiscal Year 2012 Highlighted By Enterprise Solutions and Services Strength | Dell

If HP is suffering under Obama as you suggest, why is it Dell is not suffering as well, dumbfuck?

Dell and HPs are competitors, so they will win some contracts and lose some contracts. That still doesn't prove the economy is strong and healthy for both companies to flurish.

Dell has always been viewed as a cheaper option than HP, so it would be logical for a company to go with the cheaper cost computer if they're going to even buy computers in this economy.

Now, if HP can come up with some "green" angle, then Obamination will throw a billion or so their direction to save them. You know HP computers run on sunlight sounds like a hit. :cuckoo:

Now run along dumbfuck.

Nice retreat, dumbfuck. Thank you for doing it in front of everyone...

HP to cut 27,000 jobs | Money - Home

hmm I guess the economy is not that great

I assume this is in the "politics" section because you believe our Government had something to do with the poor choices that HP has made over the past 10 years or so? Please elaborate.
Let me guess that if HP had added 27,000 jobs, Obama and the Obambots would be dancin' in the street...taking credit.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Not untrue ... well not the mental disorder part the other part is true though.

They should have been moving their factories to more affordable places like China the same way apple does it, oh wait they did. Wonder why it didnt work.

They already have. That happened under Carly Fiorina. That's also about the time they lost any innovative edge. Their problems are manufacturing costs, its the lack of a competitive product line.

Let me guess that if HP had added 27,000 jobs, Obama and the Obambots would be dancin' in the street...taking credit.

I think it is silly to blame the President for losses, and/or give credit for gains in the private sector. I mean really, what does Obama (or any other President for that matter) have to do personally, with private job creation? The decision makers within private companies create and eliminate jobs based on P&L and supply and demand. Period.

Dumbfuck....did HP downsize in this economy or not??? Yes, so shut the fuck up.

Maybe their liberal leadership believed in the black messiah and oversold their company's growth, but now have to layoff 27K people to fix the mess.

The economy has gotten worse under Obamination, so it's logical a computer company is going to be damaged by this economy. Increasing shipping costs, less consumer demand, etc drive good companies like HP out of business in the long run if the black messiah and his goons like you aren't removed from Washington DC next year.

Your logic is a mental disorder. I'd be happy to see any company create better paying jobs, even ones that are run by Republican hacks, like HP.

Dumbfuck....did HP downsize in this economy or not??? Yes, so shut the fuck up.

Maybe their liberal leadership believed in the black messiah and oversold their company's growth, but now have to layoff 27K people to fix the mess.

The economy has gotten worse under Obamination, so it's logical a computer company is going to be damaged by this economy. Increasing shipping costs, less consumer demand, etc drive good companies like HP out of business in the long run if the black messiah and his goons like you aren't removed from Washington DC next year.

So, Obama singlehandedly and singularly did this to HP? All the while leaving Dell alone? OK. You go with that, dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back