HP just cut 27K jobs

HP to cut 27,000 jobs | Money - Home

hmm I guess the economy is not that great

It would be nice if individuals like you used your brain for more than trying to promote hate and stupidity.
HP and their board of over-paid CEO's and managers did not forsee the future in technology. Their lack of vision to keep pace with the technology dealing with phones and Ipods and such have made their company hurt in the economic world. So, it was their lack of skill that cost the company money and jobs.
Oh, yes I forgot it was those damn workers, you know the ones that are paid shit for their work , the ones in 3rd world countries or China.
Sorry, spew you shit.

HP is an American company, so most of these lost jobs are probably in America. Also, if most of these jobs weren't in America, HP would have been sure to report that along with the job cuts.

A lot of this damage was done by the female CEO they had, who wanted HP to push growth in a flattening PC market.

Isn't Best Buy going bankrupt as well ... well I mean I assume they will get a bailout right?

Isn't Best Buy going bankrupt as well ... well I mean I assume they will get a bailout right?

We have no strategic interest in Best Buy, so I doubt it.

BTW, HP is still turning a profit. They just have a so-so product line. They're not as innovative as they once were. Funny that HP was the first touch screen PC, back in the '80s, but with bad management lost their creative edge.

We have no strategic interest in Best Buy, so I doubt it.

BTW, HP is still turning a profit. They just have a so-so product line. They're not as innovative as they once were. Funny that HP was the first touch screen PC, back in the '80s, but with bad management lost their creative edge.

HP was best back when they made quality electronics test equipment.

HP to cut 27,000 jobs | Money - Home

hmm I guess the economy is not that great

I assume this is in the "politics" section because you believe our Government had something to do with the poor choices that HP has made over the past 10 years or so? Please elaborate.

ummmmmmmmmm ....but all the good choices they make to improve the economy ... that's when it's the result of government right?

I'm still waiting to hear how our government played a role in this...

HP is losing business because Obamination and his goons are tearing down US companies that buy those HP computers in the workplace, in turn those companies lay off workers which can no longer buy HPs in their homes too.

It's simple economics....uh, trickle down economics. The effects on one industry affect other industries.

Forum List

Back