HP, Dell to Shift Up to 30% of Laptop Production From China, Report Says

Boom.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

HP Inc. and Dell Technologies Inc. plan to move as much as 30% of their notebook production away from China, the Nikkei cited anonymous sources as saying, as global technology giants scramble out of the way of escalating tariffs on U.S.-bound goods.

OUCH. Unintended Trump Consequences.
  • China loses a lot of money.
  • New business brought to other countries who need it.
  • Americans still get a great product.
China better get on the ball.

Boom.

HP Inc. and Dell Technologies Inc. plan to move as much as 30% of their notebook production away from China, the Nikkei cited anonymous sources as saying, as global technology giants scramble out of the way of escalating tariffs on U.S.-bound goods.

What was unintended about it?

Boom.

What was unintended about it?

That liberals never thought any of it would actually work.

Boom.

I told yas at least 8 times companies are gonna shift production ...theyre not going to sit on their hands and wait . What do former military guys say ? Stand still and youre dead ?
Its not just electronics either ... When i was switched on baby I was an animal .I would be always ahead of the curve as things developed

What comes home and doesnt is what it is ....but the Chinese are going to have to bend ...their is a lil truce at the moment but it doesn't matter, Trump can go right back to turning those screws in a NY minute...

Forum List

Back