Howard Stern Interviews Obama Voters

It is hard to deny the demographics of Romney vs Obama supporters. The only question I would find interesting is how East Asians, whose IQ is consistently the highest, would vote.

Is he traveling to the south next?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y54rcz_L5Q4]Mississippi Rednecks that vote republican - YouTube[/ame]

Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 - YouTube

Howard Stern contributors Sal and Richard travel to Harlem to interview Obama supporters and ask them why they are voting for Obama.

Stern and his crew ask denizens of Harlem various outrageous questions, including if they believe Obama will find and kill Osama bin Laden; if Romney is a Muslim and if Obama is a Mormon; if Obama made the right choice by picking Paul Ryan as his running mate and if he did it because he is black.

One interviewee was under the impression that 2008 Republican nominee John McCain is also running this time.

"Just trust me, not one person knew that Osama bin Laden was dead," Stern said during the segment.

"Well, we're obviously dealing with a whole population that doesn't listen to the newscasts or read a newspaper," co-host Robin Quivers said.

That video was one of the funniest at the same time saddest illustrations of our electorate I have ever heard. Sometimes I think there should be an IQ test administered to voters before giving them a ballot. You must score over 40.

Let's hope they cannot find their way to a voting poll.

Last edited:
Didn't someone just post a video like this of tea party people? I really don't know why anyone would buy into this crap. I'm sure every person they interviewed was this ignorant. And didn't Howard do this in 08 also?

Not sure.....but actual Tea Party folks are politically active and informed, so you'd most likely get a totally different result.

Not true. Many who were interviewed were total idiots. The problem with a bit like this is you only hear the answers of the idiots and misinformed ones.

"misinformed" ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Do they sign their names with an "X"?

Not sure.....but actual Tea Party folks are politically active and informed, so you'd most likely get a totally different result.

Not true. Many who were interviewed were total idiots. The problem with a bit like this is you only hear the answers of the idiots and misinformed ones.

"misinformed" ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Do they sign their names with an "X"?

They experimented with that in the '08 election but found the vast majority couldn't spell it.

Didn't someone just post a video like this of tea party people? I really don't know why anyone would buy into this crap. I'm sure every person they interviewed was this ignorant. And didn't Howard do this in 08 also?

Wasn't it a tea party where someone had a sign that said "Keep your government hands off my medicare"?

Probably, but you could rest assured that it was probably a leftist plant designed to make the tea party look stupid.

[/QUOTE]

They experimented with that in the '08 election but found the vast majority couldn't spell it.[/QUOTE]

It would be funny if it weren't true. If these people vote again we've got four more years.

Yeah dumbfuck....the BBC told you that too. :eusa_whistle:

FYI...the majority of military operations centers I've visited here and overseas, have FOX News on the TV not the BBC, CNN or msnbc....but you are really smarter than military...

Is that what you saw on the "BBC?" Well shucks.....you caught us. :eusa_whistle:

I bet they "somehow" found some people holding signs like "Keep gunz legale in Amerika!" Eh?

Yeah you must be one of those "It is a lie if it don't come from Fox" people huh.
Fox News Viewers Know Less Than People Who Don't Watch Any News: Study

LMBAO!!! You see a black man from America with BBC in his name and you think it's for British Broadcasting Corporation? Then you have the nerve to call someone an idiot and a dumbass? LMBAO!!! I really can't stop cracking up over here. Well I'm glad those Troops don't like The BBC. But I bet your wife does. In fact I bet she'e been on the BBC a few times. I bet your daughter loves her some BBC also. LMBAO!!! I could have fun with this all day. Hey you know what? I bet you watch the BBC too. You admire the BBC and are quite jealous of it. LMBAO!!! WOW!!! This is WAAAY to funny. "They don't watch the BBC" LMBAO!!! That just made my whole day. HA HA HA HA!!!! I hate to laugh at retards but sometimes you guys are so funny.

Forum List

Back