Howard Stern Interviews Obama Voters

That one guy who was happy with Obama's choice of Paul Ryan as his running mate was hilarious!

Robin Givens was right. This is a whole population of people who never read a newspaper or even watch the news on television.

How can you not know Osama bin Laden is dead? Every last one they interviewed did not know.

Jesus.

Fox News Viewers Know Less Than People Who Don't Watch Any News: Study

Didn't someone just post a video like this of tea party people? I really don't know why anyone would buy into this crap. I'm sure every person they interviewed was this ignorant. And didn't Howard do this in 08 also?

Not sure.....but actual Tea Party folks are politically active and informed, so you'd most likely get a totally different result.

Wasn't it a tea party where someone had a sign that said "Keep your government hands off my medicare"?

That would be because they spent decades being forced to pay into the medicare system thru payroll "taxes" and they want the return on their "investment". So they want a less intrusive system that doesn't go bankrupt for their children and grandchildren? Yes. Do they want to lose what they sacrificed of their income for years. No. They are against adding other future government programs that will cost more than they are supposed to and go bankrupt too as a result. But for the programs they were forced to particpate in, they should get a return.

Yeah dumbfuck....the BBC told you that too. :eusa_whistle:

FYI...the majority of military operations centers I've visited here and overseas, have FOX News on the TV not the BBC, CNN or msnbc....but you are really smarter than military...

Is that what you saw on the "BBC?" Well shucks.....you caught us. :eusa_whistle:

I bet they "somehow" found some people holding signs like "Keep gunz legale in Amerika!" Eh?

Wasn't it a tea party where someone had a sign that said "Keep your government hands off my medicare"?

Yeah you must be one of those "It is a lie if it don't come from Fox" people huh.

FYI...the majority of military operations centers I've visited here and overseas, have FOX News on the TV not the BBC, CNN or msnbc....but you are really smarter than military...

Is that what you saw on the "BBC?" Well shucks.....you caught us. :eusa_whistle:

I bet they "somehow" found some people holding signs like "Keep gunz legale in Amerika!" Eh?

Yeah you must be one of those "It is a lie if it don't come from Fox" people huh.

Ditto that. I'm on a military base and the televisions are tuned to FOX.

That one guy who was happy with Obama's choice of Paul Ryan as his running mate was hilarious!

Robin Givens was right. This is a whole population of people who never read a newspaper or even watch the news on television.

How can you not know Osama bin Laden is dead? Every last one they interviewed did not know.

Jesus.

Please tell me you aren't so retarded that you believe Fox Nex viewers don't know OBL is dead.

Didn't someone just post a video like this of tea party people? I really don't know why anyone would buy into this crap. I'm sure every person they interviewed was this ignorant. And didn't Howard do this in 08 also?

Not sure.....but actual Tea Party folks are politically active and informed, so you'd most likely get a totally different result.

It probably referred to obama's raiding medicare to the tune of 716 billion dollars to pay for obamacare.

Please tell me you are not so retarded you think all black voters are represented by these few black voters Stern picked?

Military officers on average have more graduate degrees than the average American and many enlisted get their bachelors degree too while in the military. Add to that the classified information military get to see about the world...makes them more educated about the real world than this dumbfuck BBCAmerica.

Ditto that. I'm on a military base and the televisions are tuned to FOX.

Not true. Many who were interviewed were total idiots. The problem with a bit like this is you only hear the answers of the idiots and misinformed ones.

Please tell me you are not so retarded you think all black voters are represented by these few black voters Stern picked?

How do you think all black voters would score compared to all Fox News viewers would score on a geopolitical quiz?

Blacks on average drop out of high school more than others, have less college degrees, have a higher crime rate, and earn less per capita.....yet liberals believe blacks are so much smarter than others when it comes to politics.

Insane....

Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012 - YouTube

Howard Stern contributors Sal and Richard travel to Harlem to interview Obama supporters and ask them why they are voting for Obama.

Stern and his crew ask denizens of Harlem various outrageous questions, including if they believe Obama will find and kill Osama bin Laden; if Romney is a Muslim and if Obama is a Mormon; if Obama made the right choice by picking Paul Ryan as his running mate and if he did it because he is black.

One interviewee was under the impression that 2008 Republican nominee John McCain is also running this time.

"Just trust me, not one person knew that Osama bin Laden was dead," Stern said during the segment.

"Well, we're obviously dealing with a whole population that doesn't listen to the newscasts or read a newspaper," co-host Robin Quivers said.

They don't give a rats ass who's name is behind the 'D.' All they believe is that if they vote for the 'D', they're welfare checks and food stamps will keep coming. If they vote for the 'R', they might have to get a job, and they don't want that.

Kind of like the republicans who will vote R even though they do not like Romney.

Dumbfuck....why would Republican voters not be 100% for Romney???

Oh, they actually understand many political issues, thanks for proving our point.

They might not support his religious beliefs, past liberal votes, etc but they understand he has better foreign policy and economic policies than the idiot in the White House.

Now, your ghetto trash voters don't even know UBL is dead....:eusa_whistle:

Kind of like the republicans who will vote R even though they do not like Romney.

Howard Stern could have asked these questions and get people that would say yes/support the premise behind the question.

Sarah Palin wants to sterilize blacks? Y/N
George Bush has eaten aborted black babies at Yale secret ceremonies? Y/N
Mitt Romney believes he is from Mars? Y/N
Paul Ryan is a former border patrol militia member from Arizona? Y/N
The Jews control the NFL, FOX News and the GOP? Y/N

I saw excerpts of this on The Five, then a couple of other shows and couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

Then, it struck me ... are those nitwits registered voters? Are they likely to go to the polls to vote?

No wonder our nation is heading for the tank!!! :mad: These are people who wish to decide which way this nation will go? :mad:

Products of our superb education system and Lame Street Left-Wing Media. :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back