How you can help Vanuatu relief efforts

Gotta remember, with Luddie it's SINCERITY.

Once he/she/it learned to fake that the money just rolled in!

Surely you don't think that I profit from helping the victims of this horrible storm.

That's just dumb.

You can lend a hand by visiting the following links and donating to the disaster relief effort in Vanuatu:

Link to photos and more information.

These people have lost what little they had.

If you have more information of how we can help, please do post it.

Yo, this is what the U.S.A. needs in America? Charity! Like it used to be, no more WELFARE!!! If we can do it for other Country Disasters, we can still do it like God intended in the U.S.A. like it should be, instead of holding people captive and beholding to the Government!

"GTP"
View attachment 37961

Actually, that is EXACTLY what makes America great: our willingness to help those in dire need. It is part of what has made us the greatest nation on the face of the earth, and regardless of any one administration, still the most respected. It's thing kind of fine, human behavior that makes us a beacon shining on a hill.

So, instead of your usual "yo", take a moment to think about it.

This thread is a good thread.
double YO!!!...Stats........

Harry Dresden

HUH??

:eusa_doh:

Yeah, you think it's funny, because it's the truth......

Mertex
1stRambo
HenryBHough
blastoff
shart_attack

I've noticed that is a big difference between the fake christians and the real thing and we see it here all the time. The phonies are all about punishing and harming victims. Real Christians will always hold out a helping hand to children, elderly, handicapped. And, of course RW traitors want to see the poor starve in the streets. What's very telling is that's its the hate-filled and traitorous RWs who have posted against helping these people. Its their choice but I don't want to live that way.

But that's just me.
its a joke Ludd....dont get excited....Stats said this was a good thread so i said ....YO YO!! Stats....no?.....:dunno:

Harry Dresden

I notice you said nothing about your fellow RWs posts ...

Unlike what you have demanded that I do.

Hypocrite.

Gotta remember, with Luddie it's SINCERITY.

Once he/she/it learned to fake that the money just rolled in!

Surely you don't think that I profit from helping the victims of this horrible storm.

That's just dumb.

Yo, this is what the U.S.A. needs in America? Charity! Like it used to be, no more WELFARE!!! If we can do it for other Country Disasters, we can still do it like God intended in the U.S.A. like it should be, instead of holding people captive and beholding to the Government!

"GTP"
View attachment 37961

Actually, that is EXACTLY what makes America great: our willingness to help those in dire need. It is part of what has made us the greatest nation on the face of the earth, and regardless of any one administration, still the most respected. It's thing kind of fine, human behavior that makes us a beacon shining on a hill.

So, instead of your usual "yo", take a moment to think about it.

This thread is a good thread.
double YO!!!...Stats........

Harry Dresden

HUH??

:eusa_doh:

Yeah, you think it's funny, because it's the truth......

Mertex
1stRambo
HenryBHough
blastoff
shart_attack

I've noticed that is a big difference between the fake christians and the real thing and we see it here all the time. The phonies are all about punishing and harming victims. Real Christians will always hold out a helping hand to children, elderly, handicapped. And, of course RW traitors want to see the poor starve in the streets. What's very telling is that's its the hate-filled and traitorous RWs who have posted against helping these people. Its their choice but I don't want to live that way.

But that's just me.
its a joke Ludd....dont get excited....Stats said this was a good thread so i said ....YO YO!! Stats....no?.....:dunno:

Harry Dresden

I notice you said nothing about your fellow RWs posts ...

Unlike what you have demanded that I do.

Hypocrite.
when you are in a thread ludd,and are calling people uncaring assholes for not really caring about the down syndrome kid in the article, in a few posts AFTER one of your fellows calls for the "putting down" of said kids,then yea i will say something to you....and remember....you got pissed at me when i brought it up...
and if i am such a right winger Ludd...how come i have been involved in threads against them, where i am called a LWer, by them,in those threads?......by the way,i have NEVER seen you in any thread being opposite lefties.....and i have been in a lot of threads with you.......

You can lend a hand by visiting the following links and donating to the disaster relief effort in Vanuatu:

Link to photos and more information.
http://www.weather.com/news/news/cyclone-pam-vanuatu-relief-aid-help-donate

These people have lost what little they had.

If you have more information of how we can help, please do post it.

Odd how readily people send aid after a natural disaster, but reject claims Vanuatu was sinking due to climate change.

"Oct. 22, 2009 8:36 p.m. ET

Global warming is a serious challenge that has captured the world's attention. But in the areas that will be worst hit by climate change, what do locals value and want prioritized?

The tiny island nation of Vanuatu speaks with a big voice on global warming, calling for larger countries to make immediate carbon cuts.

In a warning often repeated by environmental campaigners, the Vanuatuan president told the United Nations that entire island nations could be submerged. "If such a tragedy does happen," he said, "then the United Nations and its members would have failed in their first and most basic duty to a member nation and its innocent people.""
Bj rn Lomborg The View from Vanuatu on Climate Change - WSJ

Forum List

Back