How you can help Vanuatu relief efforts

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Last edited:
You can lend a hand by visiting the following links and donating to the disaster relief effort in Vanuatu:

Link to photos and more information.

These people have lost what little they had.

If you have more information of how we can help, please do post it.

Yo, this is what the U.S.A. needs in America? Charity! Like it used to be, no more WELFARE!!! If we can do it for other Country Disasters, we can still do it like God intended in the U.S.A. like it should be, instead of holding people captive and beholding to the Government!

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

You can lend a hand by visiting the following links and donating to the disaster relief effort in Vanuatu:

http://www.weather.com/news/news/cyclone-pam-vanuatu-relief-aid-help-donate

My spite for you and your aimlessly unabashed, lofty and detached trolling and just plain ol' ugly-as-hell hatred of all things Christian notwithstanding, I don't understand why this thread of yours hasn't gotten at least a few more "informatives".

I guess the History Channel is doing a marathon run of "Pawn Stars". Or something. :thup:

This isn't about what "god" did to these innocent people. Nor is it about me.

More than 90% of their buildings - a lot of grass huts - have been destroyed. They had nothing and they lost it all.

We're human beings. Shouldn't we care about other human beings?

Yo, I know its sad, but hey? Grass grows everyday, so why not build those huts again!

"GTP"

This isn't about what "god" did to these innocent people. Nor is it about me.

More than 90% of their buildings - a lot of grass huts - have been destroyed. They had nothing and they lost it all.

We're human beings. Shouldn't we care about other human beings?

Nothing brings out the hatred festering in some of these posters when words like "caring for other humans" is brought up.

Yo, this is what the U.S.A. needs in America? Charity! Like it used to be, no more WELFARE!!! If we can do it for other Country Disasters, we can still do it like God intended in the U.S.A. like it should be, instead of holding people captive and beholding to the Government!

"GTP"
View attachment 37961

Actually, that is EXACTLY what makes America great: our willingness to help those in dire need. It is part of what has made us the greatest nation on the face of the earth, and regardless of any one administration, still the most respected. It's thing kind of fine, human behavior that makes us a beacon shining on a hill.

So, instead of your usual "yo", take a moment to think about it.

This thread is a good thread.

"GTP"
View attachment 37961

JR is a funnier troll than you.

This was a category 5 storm. I've heard that more than 90% of the buildings were destroyed.

I agree with Stat. Its not just me who believes in helping those less fortunate or the victims of natural disasters. Those who don't agree are welcome to their opinion.

If the parents of all those affected had just been smart enough to have had abortions, none of this would be happening now.

blastoff

I disagree with you that having children causes of violent storms. Nonetheless, I'm so glad to see your concern for the children as well as the concern shown by others in this thread. Children and the elderly are definitely the most at risk for the pathologies that follow a storm like this.

If ever there was a worthwhile reason to donate money, this is surely it.

This is what it looked like before being hit -
Vanuatu population area capital cities ...

vanuatu-03.jpg

vanuatu-08.jpg

This is what it looks like now -
PHOTOS Deadly Tropical Cyclone Pam Devastates Vanuatu

650x366_03151243_3.-port-vila_mw.jpg

650x366_03151252_7.-where-markets-once-were-waiting-for-cruise-ships_mw.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 37961

Actually, that is EXACTLY what makes America great: our willingness to help those in dire need. It is part of what has made us the greatest nation on the face of the earth, and regardless of any one administration, still the most respected. It's thing kind of fine, human behavior that makes us a beacon shining on a hill.

double YO!!!...Stats........

"GTP"
View attachment 37961

Yeah, except so many don't like to give.....only a small percent of church goers contribute the majority of the offering. Most church goers give $1 to $5 bucks on Sunday, and then take advantage of $20 worth of resources. Your idea would just put this country into third world status....Christians are not as generous as you want to portray they are, and a lot of the money churches collect just goes into church maintenance, salaries, gardens, carpet, sound, air conditioning, mission trips for staff.....so no, we can't really do it like you intended....God doesn't care how we do it as long as we do it.

These statistics will make you think, question, and doubt the responsibility of your leaders. I will admit, these giving statistics are not pretty, but I hope they make you re-think some things about stewardship in the Church today.

“85 percent of all church activity and funds is directed toward the internal operations of the congregation”. Add in another 2% going to overseas missions to support their budget costs. (source)

In the end this leaves 13% that possibly might be used for practical purposes. Figuratively speaking, this also means that 85 billion dollars is used primarily to keep the lights on!

Giving Statistics - Statistics on TIthing

That is why Republican/conservatives keep voting for people that only care about protecting and coddling the rich, they (like you) have no idea what it takes to just barely take care of the poor and think if we just do away with welfare, the poor and handicap would magically become healed and wealthy.

--The federal government spends just $212 billion per year on what we could reasonably call “welfare.” (Even then, the poor have to enter the institution of waged labor to get the earned income tax credit.) And there have been numerous studies showing that these programs, especially things like food stamps, are both very efficient and effective at reducing poverty. They just don’t show up in the official poverty statistics, because that’s how the poverty statistics are designed.
No we don t spend 1 trillion on welfare each year - The Washington Post

Gotta remember, with Luddie it's SINCERITY.

Once he/she/it learned to fake that the money just rolled in!

Surely you don't think that I profit from helping the victims of this horrible storm.

That's just dumb.

"GTP"
View attachment 37961

Harry Dresden

HUH??

:eusa_doh:

Yeah, you think it's funny, because it's the truth......

Mertex
1stRambo
HenryBHough
blastoff
shart_attack

I've noticed that is a big difference between the fake christians and the real thing and we see it here all the time. The phonies are all about punishing and harming victims. Real Christians will always hold out a helping hand to children, elderly, handicapped. And, of course RW traitors want to see the poor starve in the streets. What's very telling is that's its the hate-filled and traitorous RWs who have posted against helping these people. Its their choice but I don't want to live that way.

But that's just me.

Gotta remember, with Luddie it's SINCERITY.

Once he/she/it learned to fake that the money just rolled in!

Surely you don't think that I profit from helping the victims of this horrible storm.

That's just dumb.

"GTP"
View attachment 37961

Harry Dresden

HUH??

:eusa_doh:

Yeah, you think it's funny, because it's the truth......

Mertex
1stRambo
HenryBHough
blastoff
shart_attack

I've noticed that is a big difference between the fake christians and the real thing and we see it here all the time. The phonies are all about punishing and harming victims. Real Christians will always hold out a helping hand to children, elderly, handicapped. And, of course RW traitors want to see the poor starve in the streets. What's very telling is that's its the hate-filled and traitorous RWs who have posted against helping these people. Its their choice but I don't want to live that way.

But that's just me.
its a joke Ludd....dont get excited....Stats said this was a good thread so i said ....YO YO!! Stats....no?.....:dunno:

Forum List

Back