How would you react if you caught your wife/husband cheating?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
What I would like to do: Shoot both at spot, but i would have to go to prison and i wouldnt have the balls to pull the trigger...

What I likely would do: Close the door and go outside, afterwards tell her to leave my house and end the relationship in peace and calm....

Safe Gun Handling Tip 1:
Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.

Safe Gun Handling Tip 2:
Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.

Safe Gun Handling Tip 3:
Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.

Safe Gun Handling Tip 1:

Safe Gun Handling Tip 2:

Safe Gun Handling Tip 3:

It is not loaded with bullets, there is no bullet in the gun. So it doesnt matter if I have my finger on the trigger.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
o
It is not loaded with bullets, there is no bullet in the gun. So it doesnt matter if I have my finger on the trigger.
The rules provide redundancy so that even if you screw up one you shouldn't end up inadvertently shooting someone.

Far too many people have incidents because they were sure the weapon was unload when it wasn't

Safe Gun Handling Tip 1:

Safe Gun Handling Tip 2:

Safe Gun Handling Tip 3:

And step 4, always treat your gun as if its fully loaded even if you think/ know its empty.

and people have been shot dead on Movie film sets by guns that everyone was sure was not carrying a live round.

always treat your gun as if its loaded, and there will never be a fateful accident. I learned that when I was 8 years old
and took it to heart

Safe Gun Handling Tip 4: Treat every gun as if it were loaded.

edit...Oh, done already I see.

To be honest, I dont even know how to use the gun, or load it with bullets, I dont even have bullet magazines at home. But I would like to buy a magazine bullets, and go into the next woods and put up some bottles and practice to shoot. Can I even shoot bottles down with just a cap gun? My gun is not real but a gas gun, gas pistol. I think americans call that cap gun? Maybe when I do I will make a short video how i shoot at bottles, and practice.

Wrong answer, Buppy. I don't care if you got the gun shoved up your fat ass, you NEVER put your finger on the trigger of any gun unless you intend to fire it. Just ask Alec Baldwin.

Now get outta here before I turn you over to the EU for being a Russian Asset. :smoke:

To be honest, I dont even know how to use the gun, or load it with bullets, I dont even have bullet magazines at home. But I would like to buy a magazine bullets, and go into the next woods and put up some bottles and practice to shoot. Can I even shoot bottles down with just a cap gun? My gun is not real but a gas gun, gas pistol. I think americans call that cap gun? Maybe when I do I will make a short video how i shoot at bottles, and practice.

As others here. I would suggest you go out with someone who is very experienced with guns and gun safety. What you dont know CAN hurt you and with a gun you only get one chance to be wrong.

Another piece of advice. Just taking your gun out to the woods to shoot? sounds like a bad idea. If you thinking about shooting into trees.. thats not good because you may not see whats behind them. A gun range is the number one option, but if you dont have that and still insist on shooting, go to a place where you are firing into the side of a hill so that you can be sure an errant bullet embeds itself into dirt and not some unseen innocent bystander.
Just a suggestion.

Can I even shoot bottles down with just a cap gun? My gun is not real but a gas gun, gas pistol. I think americans call that cap gun? Maybe when I do I will make a short video how i shoot at bottles, and practice.
Jfc.

A gas pistol fires pellets or slugs. A cap pistol detonates percussion caps to make a bang.

Austrian gun laws are too lax if you were able to buy any sort of projectile weapon.

We don't own a gun, never wanted one. My husband doesn't hunt and he is a republican and I'm a democrat.

How would you react if you caught your wife/husband cheating?​

My husband is gone all days, he works in home construction, so I don't know what he does. I'm a RN and fairly have time to pee. so I don't concern myself about it,
I don't call him as less I have an emergency, he is home all nights. What he does during the day is none of my business, it has never been, and I trust him. We have been married for 36 years.

Wow, you're really making being single so attractive.

Methinks Mortimer simply wanted to post a picture of himself pointing a gun as Mortimer ha a fetish for posting pictures of himself.

I am not in a relationship.

I would never advocate violence.

I do not think Adultery is such a big deal.

No.

Sanity and avoiding unnecessary risk, like driving a car given my Moderate Asperger's.

gallery.jpg

The best way to leave this life is the same way you came in to it ..

Naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

Forum List

Back