How would you deal with a neighbor from hell?

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
On the same floor of the apartment building I live on, there is a woman that plays music on a piano most of the afternoon and through the night.

I don't live nearby, but obviously two apartments do, and have to put up with the woman. They asked her to stop, and the neighbor from hell refused.

So how would you respond?

Personally, I would play another musical instrument badly, or put on satanic heavy metal. ;)

Hey, that's better than my neighbor. Well maybe not.

We live out in the middle of nowhere on a lake. We can't see our nearest neighbor but the idiot was out burning leaves today and, as he has done before, the fire got away from him. Naturally, the wind was blowing toward our place.

The volunteer fd just left but he still managed to burn his entire hill side, all the way down to the lake. Deer were running across the bottom of our land while I was out there with a hose.

Most of the time, they're not a problem. They're old tee potty types, rabid RWs, she drives about 50 miles round trip to go to mass every single morning. In the summer, windows open, we hear them screaming at each other and we've seen bruises on her face.

But we work at getting along with them because we are each other's only neighbors and keep an eye on the other's homes. When we were hit by a tornado, they called us in Paris to let us know and we always tell each other if we're leaving town.

About your problem - how I used to hate to live in an apartment. I don't see any answer except open warfare and that's never a good idea.

Call the police daily, and then put her under a civil injunction enforced by a bond.

On the same floor of the apartment building I live on, there is a woman that plays music on a piano most of the afternoon and through the night.

I don't live nearby, but obviously two apartments do, and have to put up with the woman. They asked her to stop, and the neighbor from hell refused.

So how would you respond?

Personally, I would play another musical instrument badly, or put on satanic heavy metal. ;)

I'd practice on a used, dented, trumpet, every time she played the piano when you don't want to hear it.

How would you deal with a neighbor from hell?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Send them back.

Forum List

Back