How would the nation fair if there was never a minimum wage to begin with?

In a word? Dystopia.

it would fair better since Republican capitalism forces businesses to pay the highest wage possible or lose their best employees to businesses that pay more.

Do you understand? Try to think about why no team offered Derek Jeter minimum wage.

In a word? Dystopia.

it would fair better since Republican capitalism forces businesses to pay the highest wage possible or lose their best employees to businesses that pay more.

Do you understand? Try to think about why no team offered Derek Jeter minimum wage.
The lefties here are bad at Econ. And the worst is Billy Triple Zip, consistently the most trolling poster on here.
Min wage is racist. It discriminats against lower skilled workers, keeeping them from getting jobs that would add to their job skills. It is economically disasterous. In short only libs could love this one.

In a word? Dystopia.

The lefties here are bad at Econ. And the worst is Billy Triple Zip, consistently the most trolling poster on here.
Min wage is racist. It discriminats against lower skilled workers, keeeping them from getting jobs that would add to their job skills. It is economically disasterous. In short only libs could love this one.
Do you even know what racist means? Obviously not. Also, you're a pathetic homophobe so you have no room to talk anyway.

In a word? Dystopia.

Do you even know what racist means? Obviously not. Also, you're a pathetic homophobe so you have no room to talk anyway.
I doubt you know what racist means.
In fact the min wage historically was enacted to protect white jobs in the North from Negroes migrating from the South. Davis-Bacon was the same.
In my sig line I tout the credentials of an openly gay man for president. So some homophobe I am.

Forum List

Back