How will you celebrate if Donald Trump becomes President of the United States?

On a relative note, should Conservatives show outgoing President Obama the same level of respect and decorum that was exhibited by Liberals towards outgoing President George W. Bush?

Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins - Full story

“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win,” Mr. Trump said to cheers at a rally in Delaware, Ohio.

If Donald Trump wins, how will you celebrate? I will celebrate with beers and have a barbecue with a few friends. If he loses, I will probably lay in bed and cry for the whole week.
3.jpg

If he wins, Mexico will finally be forced to build a wall to keep Americans out. But he's not going to win. Hillary Clinton is going to slaughter him. He will not only lose the White House, but he'll take the senate with him a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

You wanted Trump, now you own it and everything that comes with it.

1964PresElect.jpg

You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

And you were warned over and over again.
#NeverTrump: We Told You He Would Kill Us, but You Didn’t Listen

th
you want sumthing

On a relative note, should Conservatives show outgoing President Obama the same level of respect and decorum that was exhibited by Liberals towards outgoing President George W. Bush?

Yes, they really should exercise proper respect and decorum and get the necessary subpoenas, evidence, and arrest warrants according to proper procedures, yes.

Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins - Full story

“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win,” Mr. Trump said to cheers at a rally in Delaware, Ohio.

If Donald Trump wins, how will you celebrate? I will celebrate with beers and have a barbecue with a few friends. If he loses, I will probably lay in bed and cry for the whole week.
3.jpg

Probably buy an assault rifle with large cap magazine at a local gun show. No paperwork required :Boom2:

-Geaux

except that would not happen......you could buy one from a private seller...but any licensed gun dealer at a gun show would require a background check......and that private seller...selling his own property...could sell that rifle to you from his home, from the local Denny's restaurant....but nice lie.....
real talk this wont happen

Yes, they really should exercise proper respect and decorum and get the necessary subpoenas, evidence, and arrest warrants according to proper procedures, yes.
yeh the arrest warrants would be interesting to see

3.jpg
theres a 1 in 4 chance the election ends with a Trump victory

Probably say good bye to our space problem, medical research and consider moving the fuck out of this country.
America would be a better place without Trump haters. We need more positivity in this nation

Probably say good bye to our space problem, medical research and consider moving the fuck out of this country.
America would be a better place without Trump haters. We need more positivity in this nation
Why do you have a pedophile as your avatar?
The King of Pop aint no pedophile. All charges were dropped. They just wanted money from him
Just because charges were dropped doesn't mean he wasn't a pedophile. He settled out of court with his victims to avoid being exposed as one and to avoid jail. He was a sick minded negro.

Why do you have a pedophile as your avatar?
The King of Pop aint no pedophile. All charges were dropped. They just wanted money from him
Just because charges were dropped doesn't mean he wasn't a pedophile. He settled out of court with his victims to avoid being exposed as one and to avoid jail. He was a sick minded negro.

No, he settled out of court because he wanted to continue with his career and avoid all the media circus and lawsuits

Although some perceive the settlement as an admission of guilt, the settlement agreement specifically stated that Jackson admitted no wrongdoing and no liability[87][95] and legally, a settlement cannot be used as evidence of guilt in future civil and criminal cases.[96] The settlement payment was "for alleged personal injuries arising out of claims of negligence and not for claims of intentional or wrong acts of sexual molestation.

Forum List

Back