How will Romney Improve this Country?

We don't jump through your hoops you bossy little pimp.

Romney will replace obama that's the best thing he will do.

Oh and it is flattering that you think of me as your pimp, but I don't know who would pay a nickel for your old ass. You wouldn't be my highest earner that's for sure.

Not one single nickel will anyone pay,, cause it ain't for sale.

For those that support Romney, how will he change the direction of America so that we head in the right direction?

I'm looking for specifics and if you feel tempted to respond with any of the following answers, these are not specific and tell me you don't know what he'd do differently -

• He's not Obama
  • He's pro business
  • He understands the constitution
  • He knows how a business works
  • He has business experience

If you're tempted to answer using one of the responses above or something similar, please think about specifically what he'll do and what the expected outcome will be. I'm just trying to understand how people can support him and think he'll be that much different than what we have now.

He's much more likely to right the fiscal problems of this country. Obama has had nearly four years and hasn't shown even an inkling to deal with the problem. I don't blame him for the mess, and I even understand the big deficits, but I don't understand the refusal to even address the issue.

I also think Romney will do more to raise business confidence, and thus hiring. I don't think business confidence is a panacea but it will help on the margin.

Finally, it's hard to believe the country would be even more divided under Romney than it is now.

I'm not sure that business confidence is what's lacking. It's demand. We have to prop up the middle class. Not with arbitrary raises in the minimum wage, but by bringing jobs back and restoring the value of the dollar. Something I guarantee Romney won't do.

Business confidence is lacking because this administration has created uncertainty. Businesses are the drivers of job creation, not government. Government policy creates the conditions for business to expand or not expand, and the policies of this government have not been positive for business.

The problems of the economy are very deep, and saying cutting more taxes or increasing spending will right the economy deeply misunderstands the nature of the problem. But I believe Romney understands this far, far better than Obama.

Reading these posts is just stunning. GAWD, wtf have you people been?

I've asked the same questions over and over not one of you rw's has been able to answer WITH PROOF. You make up crap and we're just supposed to believe your wild and crazy statements.

Until even ONE of you can post even ONE link of real PROOF that ANY Republican has done ANYTHING for the 99%, your protestations are worth less than nothing.

How about links that PROVE the links in my sig about Obama are wrong? You can't do it because they are truthful and factual.

I've asked the same questions over and over not one of you rw's has been able to answer WITH PROOF. You make up crap and we're just supposed to believe your wild and crazy statements.

Until even ONE of you can post even ONE link of real PROOF that ANY Republican has done ANYTHING for the 99%, your protestations are worth less than nothing.

How about links that PROVE the links in my sig about Obama are wrong? You can't do it because they are truthful and factual.

sorry, it's time you do for yourself..

He's much more likely to right the fiscal problems of this country. Obama has had nearly four years and hasn't shown even an inkling to deal with the problem. I don't blame him for the mess, and I even understand the big deficits, but I don't understand the refusal to even address the issue.

I also think Romney will do more to raise business confidence, and thus hiring. I don't think business confidence is a panacea but it will help on the margin.

Finally, it's hard to believe the country would be even more divided under Romney than it is now.

I'm not sure that business confidence is what's lacking. It's demand. We have to prop up the middle class. Not with arbitrary raises in the minimum wage, but by bringing jobs back and restoring the value of the dollar. Something I guarantee Romney won't do.

Business confidence is lacking because this administration has created uncertainty. Businesses are the drivers of job creation, not government. Government policy creates the conditions for business to expand or not expand, and the policies of this government have not been positive for business.

The problems of the economy are very deep, and saying cutting more taxes or increasing spending will right the economy deeply misunderstands the nature of the problem. But I believe Romney understands this far, far better than Obama.

Consumer demand is the driver of job creation, not government, not rich capitalists.

sorry, it's time you do for yourself..

I have.

That's the whole point.

I have done a lot of research. Its you willingly blind rw's who cannot prove your ASSSinine positions. I've asked repeated but not of of you has come forward with even ONE lousy link of PROOF.

You just keep saying how wonderful this career loser Mitt is but you cannot back up your statements. You simply cannot.

If you disagree STEPHANIE, well then, PROVE IT.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE YOUR OWN STATEMENTS.

(You won't because you can't and right here is where you put one of your grade school insults - or - you simply ignore my challenge because you're a coward.)

Consumer demand is the driver of job creation, not government, not rich capitalists.

Consumer demand will not reignite the economy until the excesses that have created this mess disappear, which is occurring now and should be finished within the next few years. Government spending will not do that nor will tax cuts. However, businesses do the hiring. If they are uncertain about the future, they will hire less than they otherwise would. The uncertainty this administration is creating is delaying investment and hurting job creation on the margin.

Consumer demand will not reignite the economy until the excesses that have created this mess disappear, which is occurring now and should be finished within the next few years. Government spending will not do that nor will tax cuts. However, businesses do the hiring. If they are uncertain about the future, they will hire less than they otherwise would. The uncertainty this administration is creating is delaying investment and hurting job creation on the margin.

Business will hire if there are consumers to purchase their goods. Until then it doesn't matter how much money they have to invest or how many regulations are or are not in place. If there is a consumer demand, someone will find a way to monetize and meet that demand. Certainty comes from knowing you have customers, that's the ultimate factor. It's actually basic economics.

I'll play along with you though. Which policies will Romney change or overturn that are currently in place that will help reverse the business climate in this country?

Business will hire if there are consumers to purchase their goods. Until then it doesn't matter how much money they have to invest or how many regulations are or are not in place. If there is a consumer demand, someone will find a way to monetize and meet that demand. Certainty comes from knowing you have customers, that's the ultimate factor. It's actually basic economics.

I'll play along with you though. Which policies will Romney change or overturn that are currently in place that will help reverse the business climate in this country?

so where did all the consumers go?
And strangling regulations on a business won't matter...you can't be serious.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so where did all the consumers go?
And strangling regulations on a business won't matter...you can't be serious.

The consumers are the middle class who have been unemployed and underemployed for years now. The purchasing power of the middle class has taken a huge hit over the past few years which has resulted in businesses selling less product and services and thus more people are laid off due to lower demand, and the cycle continues downward.

no kidding, like all the new regulations this administration is piling on business is not driving business and people who want to start a business to say, no thanks...
the best thing to get our economy going is to get rid of this administration first..

no kidding, like all the new regulations this administration is piling on business is not driving business and people who want to start a business to say, no thanks...
the best thing to get our economy going is to get rid of this administration first..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO_WM1uZyZo]Reagan on our liberal friends - YouTube[/ame]

Why don't you tell us about a few of these specific regulations that are preventing business growth and how they are preventing job creation.

I know you can't but I like getting a good laugh.

Why don't you tell us about a few of these specific regulations that are preventing business growth and how they are preventing job creation.

I know you can't but I like getting a good laugh

then why did you ask, just to be a dick?

Prove me wrong, PLEASE. I'll quit this site forever if you come up with a coherent answer.

Prove me wrong, PLEASE. I'll quit this site forever if you come up with a coherent answer.

fuck off...I don't have to jump through your hoops..
research it yourself..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back