How will Romney Improve this Country?

For those that support Romney, how will he change the direction of America so that we head in the right direction?

I'm looking for specifics and if you feel tempted to respond with any of the following answers, these are not specific and tell me you don't know what he'd do differently -

• He's not Obama
  • He's pro business
  • He understands the constitution
  • He knows how a business works
  • He has business experience

If you're tempted to answer using one of the responses above or something similar, please think about specifically what he'll do and what the expected outcome will be. I'm just trying to understand how people can support him and think he'll be that much different than what we have now.

Ya know...i really don't know the answer to that. I'm supporting Romney. I am a conservative (not necessarily a Republican). All of you answers, in my opinion, are true.

But...............
I already know that Obama is bad for us. I've seen what he's done to us, and we can't take another 4 years.

Romney was definately not my first choice....but the way it looks he's going to end up being my choice. I really hoping that it's going to be a good one!! So, I really don't know if Romney is going to change anything. I just feel in my guts that Obama is only going to make thing worse, and Romney hopefully will do something to get us out of this!

We don't jump through your hoops you bossy little pimp.

Romney will replace obama that's the best thing he will do.

So you don't know. Got it. You could have just said that. It's my thread, my question.

I just find it funny that none of you Romney supporters actually can say what he will do to make things so much better.
Well, let Me get My crystal ball out and peer into the future and I'll tell you what he'll do...

Oh, wait....it doesn't work that way.....

I have an idea...Why don't you write a letter to Romney and ask HIM what he specifically will do. Yeah, that seems like the more intelligent thing to do.

For those that support Romney, how will he change the direction of America so that we head in the right direction?

I'm looking for specifics and if you feel tempted to respond with any of the following answers, these are not specific and tell me you don't know what he'd do differently -

• He's not Obama
  • He's pro business
  • He understands the constitution
  • He knows how a business works
  • He has business experience

If you're tempted to answer using one of the responses above or something similar, please think about specifically what he'll do and what the expected outcome will be. I'm just trying to understand how people can support him and think he'll be that much different than what we have now.

You're guessing. Not a single fact. Nothing to back up your statements. We call that "an empty suit". Just like Romney.

Why didn't you mention HOW he saved the Olympics?

Forum List

Back