How Will Lame Duck Obama End Thread and Poll

How Will Lame Duck Obama End his Presidency?

• He'll just not show up for work like he was back in college

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Impeached

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • LBJlike "Shall not seek and will not accept nomination"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden challenges him for nomination and wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
In 2016, he leaves behind a world at peace, the USA with a balanced budget and full employment, and after declaring martial law, he hands the office over to his lovely wife Michelle.

Calling Obama a lame duck ignores an awful lot of history. He's on much firmer political ground than Bill Clinton was in November of '94 or Reagan was in '82.

Clinton was not intentionally trying to cause as much harm as possible to the US economy

Didn't this limited original poster create a retarded poll just like this a few weeks ago? Or was that a different Bushie?

The poll options are so laughably biased, it's fairly clear you couldn't even bring yourself to type out the most obvious answer, and had to actually write "other." ... What a tool. Is your life this hollow that you actually sit around and think up dumb shyt like this to post on a daily basis? Waste of bandwidth.

I'm no Obama enthusiast, but the man won't quit. I'm so confident, I'd be happy to bet OP Frank Drebbin's pathetic existence on this forum of it. Obama quits, I leave for good, no questions asked. Obama finishes his term, YOU do. Never to return. In fact, you have to delete your obnoxious profile, to boot. ... Ready, jaggov?

If you're unwilling, please get yourself a nice healthy helping of STFU.

It's hard to predict what you or any other of the Obama Fluffers would have said so I left it open to you.

You could just have easily have said "In 2016, he leaves behind a world at peace, the USA with a balanced budget and full employment"

Sure, I would have laughed, I think a lot of us would have laughed, but how come you couldn't bring yourself to write that?

So, as predictable as the sun rise in the east, when challenged to put your money where your bloviating mouth is, you're too much of a chicken shit. I guess you won't be taking that bet then.

Good choice.

What's "the most obvious answer"?

Didn't I cover it in "he leaves in 2016 with a balanced budget, full employment and a world at peace", Obama Fluffer?

i have faith that the gop will fuck up the next two years and the fickled american voter will remember why they didnt care for the gop to begin with....i have total faith in this....seems neither party wants office for that long...obama will not run in 2012...

by then he will be proven a kenya and muslim...

talk about red herrings

As he achieves less and less the stalwarts in the Dem Party will try to persuade him not to run. Hillary will make a run during the primaries and beat Obama, who will run as an independent.
Both will get slaughtered in the general election by Bobby Jindal.

I don't know about Hillary, she's getting up there in years and I think we've had enough Bush and Clinton to last us for a real long time.

Maybe Evan Byah? It would explain when he took his $10MM Golden Parachute and bailed

As he achieves less and less the stalwarts in the Dem Party will try to persuade him not to run. Hillary will make a run during the primaries and beat Obama, who will run as an independent.
More likely the GOP will split as in 1980. Outnumbering the left 2.5 to 1 the so called right will split GOP, TP and LP. Obama will lose but 2012 will be about who will replace the radicalized Dems as the main opposition party. I don't expect that to be resolved until the 2020 election.

More likely the GOP will split as in 1980. Outnumbering the left 2.5 to 1 the so called right will split GOP, TP and LP. Obama will lose but 2012 will be about who will replace the radicalized Dems as the main opposition party. I don't expect that to be resolved until the 2020 election.

So few Dems even realize their Party was Body Snatched by the Communists

So few Dems even realize their Party was Body Snatched by the Communists

Disguised as progressives

It depends. If the GOP members in the House and Senate vote liek real conservatives then it won't happen. If they absorb the mantra of bipartisanship and forget why people voted for them then it will.

Forum List

Back