How Will Lame Duck Obama End Thread and Poll

How Will Lame Duck Obama End his Presidency?

• He'll just not show up for work like he was back in college

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Impeached

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • LBJlike "Shall not seek and will not accept nomination"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biden challenges him for nomination and wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Didn't this limited original poster create a retarded poll just like this a few weeks ago? Or was that a different Bushie?

The poll options are so laughably biased, it's fairly clear you couldn't even bring yourself to type out the most obvious answer, and had to actually write "other." ... What a tool. Is your life this hollow that you actually sit around and think up dumb shyt like this to post on a daily basis? Waste of bandwidth.

I'm no Obama enthusiast, but the man won't quit. I'm so confident, I'd be happy to bet OP Frank Drebbin's pathetic existence on this forum of it. Obama quits, I leave for good, no questions asked. Obama finishes his term, YOU do. Never to return. In fact, you have to delete your obnoxious profile, to boot. ... Ready, jaggov?

If you're unwilling, please get yourself a nice healthy helping of STFU.

Last edited:
If the idiot Bush could win a second term, he will win one easily. But what do I know. Maybe you should put up Palin against Obama. Dare ya.

And he isn't a lame duck, he hasn't lost anything. We don't want the richy republicans to continue giving bailouts to big banks.

The job is too darn big for him, I can't imagine that he really wants a second term
The ego won't let him quit.

This is what happens when you buy into your media created myth.

BamBamGOD.jpg

How DARE YOU!

Didn't this limited original poster create a retarded poll just like this a few weeks ago? Or was that a different Bushie?

The poll options are so laughably biased, it's fairly clear you couldn't even bring yourself to type out the most obvious answer, and had to actually write "other." ... What a tool. Is your life this hollow that you actually sit around and think up dumb shyt like this to post on a daily basis? Waste of bandwidth.

I'm no Obama enthusiast, but the man won't quit. I'm so confident, I'd be happy to bet OP Frank Drebbin's pathetic existence on this forum of it. Obama quits, I leave for good, no questions asked. Obama finishes his term, YOU do. Never to return. In fact, you have to delete your obnoxious profile, to boot. ... Ready, jaggov?

It's hard to predict what you or any other of the Obama Fluffers would have said so I left it open to you.

You could just have easily have said "In 2016, he leaves behind a world at peace, the USA with a balanced budget and full employment"

Sure, I would have laughed, I think a lot of us would have laughed, but how come you couldn't bring yourself to write that?

If the idiot Bush could win a second term, he will win one easily. But what do I know. Maybe you should put up Palin against Obama. Dare ya.

And he isn't a lame duck, he hasn't lost anything. We don't want the richy republicans to continue giving bailouts to big banks.

He's not a lame duck? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol: :lol:

No seriously, what did you mean to say?

Last edited:

He's not a lame duck? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol: :lol:

No seriously, what did you mean to say?

Hit the Road, Barack <EIB Parody...:lol:

Calling Obama a lame duck ignores an awful lot of history. He's on much firmer political ground than Bill Clinton was in November of '94 or Reagan was in '82.

The job is too darn big for him, I can't imagine that he really wants a second term

I think Hillary resigns from this administration and runs against him in 2012 for the democrat nomination.

that may be. I think, IF the economy doesn't get going, they can rail all they want at the house gop, but the senate and the exec. mainly the exec. will be on the hook for it no matter how the msm trys to spin it for obama. Unemployment better be south of that 8.% he originally touted or hes gonna have a very hard road to hoe as this will provide proof positive that he spent a trillion dollars for no gain. He won't be able to keep playing the bush gave him a shit sammcih card.

one thing to remember, according to exit polling if Hillary been the nominee, she would have won by 11 points, while Obama won by 7 points.15% of Hills folks switched or sat out and she pulled well and beat obama in states in the primary where dems just got hammered. And you can bet she knows it too.

Calling Obama a lame duck ignores an awful lot of history. He's on much firmer political ground than Bill Clinton was in November of '94 or Reagan was in '82.

How so? What we saw in this election was a Repudiation of Obama, and the Statists in the Congress...not to mention across many States and their Governorships and legislatures...

And it is widely belived that Obama will not pivot as Clinton did during the midterams in his administration.

Obama has lost alot of ground so I think you are in error.

thats ludicrous, he is in a far worse ;position than either, think Clinton with hillary care......BUT Clinton was able to pivot because hill care went down. He triangulated by placing himself in the middle of the cons and libs, pissing off a great many of the left for 'selling' out. He is seen as a centrist dem. because he did embrace whats more co-opt centrist and right of center policies .....obama is boxed in even if he pivots hes got a long road to hoe as he has to fight for a prgm. that is disliked by half the pop and has zero bi partisan sppt,. and a failing econ. policy to boot.

thats ludicrous, he is in a far worse ;position than either, think Clinton with hillary care......BUT Clinton was able to pivot because hill care went down. He triangulated by placing himself in the middle of the cons and libs, pissing off a great many of the left for 'selling' out. He is seen as a centrist dem. because he did embrace whats more co-opt centrist and right of center policies .....obama is boxed in even if he pivots hes got a long road to hoe as he has to fight for a prgm. that is disliked by half the pop and has zero bi partisan sppt,. and a failing econ. policy to boot.

Well stated. He's boxed himself in to be the 'Catch 22' POTUS.

It's hard to predict what you or any other of the Obama Fluffers would have said so I left it open to you.

You could just have easily have said "In 2016, he leaves behind a world at peace, the USA with a balanced budget and full employment"

Sure, I would have laughed, I think a lot of us would have laughed, but how come you couldn't bring yourself to write that?

So, as predictable as the sun rise in the east, when challenged to put your money where your bloviating mouth is, you're too much of a chicken shit. I guess you won't be taking that bet then.

Good choice.

Forum List

Back