How Whitey screwed up Africa

https://www.amazon.co.uk/State-Afri...targid=pla-456344281800&psc=1&th=1&psc=1&tag=

10,000 different tribes divided neatly into 40 nations bounded by straight lines that divided mountains,rivers and religions. The maps were drawn in Europe by people who had no knowledge of the continent or its people.

What could go wrong ?

What is different from before whitey set foot in the continent? Nada, zip, zero. The place was fucked up before whitey, and it's fucked up now.

And it's blacks butchering and enslaving blacks.

Same as its been for the last 10,000 years.
Well there was that period when white farmers in Africa provided an abundance of food stuffs. But then the blacks seized the farms of the evil white people and promptly ran production right into the ground.
And there was a time before that when black people owned and farmed the land for centuries. The land was stolen from them and they were transported to shit holes by thieving whitey.
Funny how racist trash like you never provide that inconvenient fact.

Ummm, blacks are still enslaving blacks to this very day.

Funny how you bigoted fools ignore that too.

Have to remind them that is was the stronger black tribes that were selling the weaker tribes into slavery in the first place.

That's not how it happened. Go study.

That's a silly question and quite unnecessary.

So are you denying that whites have made perpetual money from racist policies?

Rut-Roh, how is old whitey leftwinger supposed to respond?
He will probably respond honestly. Unlike you. We may very well disagree on this, but at least he's not a racist P.O.S. like you.

I always respond honestly. I’d tell you to go fuck yourself. I’d also ask you where are the reparations to white people whose ancestors fight and/or died in the civil war.

First off, if you have to ask that question, you are not being honest. Second, blacks died in the civil war and in the years before that in opposition to slavery. Third, the north did not fight to free slaves. Fourth, what about the 100 years after slavery ended? Fifth, and how about the 54 years since the civil/voting rights act, whereby we still face racism in policy and practice from whites. So you go fuck yourself salty.
Look, I'm sure many of us would be happy to throw in a few bucks so you can move to Africa and set yourself up in a nice hut and maybe even buy yourself a slave or two. Just think, for the first time in your life you wouldn't occupy the bottom rung in society. Sound good?

I was born here. So move your white ass back to Europe if you don't like what I say.

He will probably respond honestly. Unlike you. We may very well disagree on this, but at least he's not a racist P.O.S. like you.

I always respond honestly. I’d tell you to go fuck yourself. I’d also ask you where are the reparations to white people whose ancestors fight and/or died in the civil war.

First off, if you have to ask that question, you are not being honest. Second, blacks died in the civil war and in the years before that in opposition to slavery. Third, the north did not fight to free slaves. Fourth, what about the 100 years after slavery ended? Fifth, and how about the 54 years since the civil/voting rights act, whereby we still face racism in policy and practice from whites. So you go fuck yourself salty.
Look, I'm sure many of us would be happy to throw in a few bucks so you can move to Africa and set yourself up in a nice hut and maybe even buy yourself a slave or two. Just think, for the first time in your life you wouldn't occupy the bottom rung in society. Sound good?

I was born here. So move your white ass back to Europe if you don't like what I say.

^^ LOL. Another black who admits he would rather live in a racist white culture as a bottom-feeder than go back to Africa.
So you’ll continue to hate whites, while speaking a white European language, and while living in a white European culture and economic system.

I was born in the US too, and I have moved my white ass back to Europe. So, take your failed black ass back to sub-Saharan Africa and buy yourself a hut and a slave so you can convince yourself you are superior to someone. Hell, we'll even give you a couple of bucks for it.

I was born in the US too, and I have moved my white ass back to Europe. So, take your failed black ass back to sub-Saharan Africa and buy yourself a hut and a slave so you can convince yourself you are superior to someone. Hell, we'll even give you a couple of bucks for it.

I lived in Europe for several years too. It was wonderful to see Western countries with very few “minorities”, what a difference it makes for cleanliness and safety.

Some interesting facts which further illustrate the failure of colonisation and its ongoing effects.

On achieving independence from Belgium following a century of being bled dry, Congo had the following.

Doctors - zero
Teachers -zero
Arrmy Officers - zero
Civil Servants - 3
Graduates - 30

There was no political system, no parties or elections.
This in a country as big as Western Europe.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Some interesting facts which further illustrate the failure of colonisation and its ongoing effects.

On achieving independence from Belgium following a century of being bled dry, Congo had the following.

Doctors - zero
Teachers -zero
Arrmy Officers - zero
Civil Servants - 3
Graduates - 30

Take it up with Belgium! Why the fuck are you annoying us with this shit?!

Doctors - zero
Teachers -zero
Arrmy Officers - zero
Civil Servants - 3
Graduates - 30

Notice how he leaves Wales and GB out of the equation?

Doctors - zero
Teachers -zero
Arrmy Officers - zero
Civil Servants - 3
Graduates - 30

I had hoped that you and your bovine friends might learn something.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Doctors - zero
Teachers -zero
Arrmy Officers - zero
Civil Servants - 3
Graduates - 30

Unlike you American whites, he has never denied his nations culpability or the whites therein, for racism.

Thank you Tommy.

I lived in Europe for several years too. It was wonderful to see Western countries with very few “minorities”, what a difference it makes for cleanliness and safety.

Then go back and stay there.

If I have failed, you wish you had failed as good as I have. So stay your ass over there in Chex mix and STFU.

Doctors - zero
Teachers -zero
Arrmy Officers - zero
Civil Servants - 3
Graduates - 30

Unlike you American whites, he has never denied his nations culpability or the whites therein, for racism.

Thank you Tommy.

Where did he accept culpability? Where did I deny culpability?

Doctors - zero
Teachers -zero
Arrmy Officers - zero
Civil Servants - 3
Graduates - 30

Thank you Tommy.

Tommy has done it many times. And many of the American whites here want to tell me how everything is all in the past.

Doctors - zero
Teachers -zero
Arrmy Officers - zero
Civil Servants - 3
Graduates - 30

Thank you Tommy.

Tommy has done it many times. And many of the American whites here want to tell me how everything is all in the past.

He has not done it once in this thread so spare me the BS and give me actual places where he accepted culpability and show me where I denied culpability because so far you are batting .000.

Thank you Tommy.

He has not done it once in this thread so spare me the BS and give me actual places where he accepted culpability and show me where I denied culpability because so far you are batting .000.

I'm not searching all your posts to show you anything. I get called all kinds of things by whites here including you. Over time I have asked for evidence and never get it. Then I continue to be called the same things. So don't come to me with battling averages. I've read where Tommy has done it. What you say you haven't seen is your problem.

Then go back and stay there.

Why? America is a Western nation created by Europeans. The only thing bad about it are crime infested urban shit holes and the folks that inhabit them.

Thank you Tommy.

I'm not searching all your posts to show you anything. I get called all kinds of things by whites here including you. Over time I have asked for evidence and never get it. Then I continue to be called the same things. So don't come to me with battling averages. I've read where Tommy has done it. What you say you haven't seen is your problem.

Where have I denied culpability? Wait, you can’t find it. Where have I called you names? Wait you can’t find it. What evidence have you asked for that I have given? Oh wait you can’t find it. I’m white and that is all the proof you need, right? Where has Tommy accepted culpability? Wait, you can’t find it. You are still batting .000 I see.

Forum List

Back