How Whitey screwed up Africa

My studies continue. Yet to find a nation that was given its release from servitude without violence. Every freedom fighter ever was once considered a terrorist.
WRONG! There is a difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist.

A person who fights for his freedom is not inherently bad. In fact, it is very a noble endeavor in many situations, but just because you are fighting for freedom doesnt mean you arent also a terrorist. A terrorist can sometimes be fighting for freedom, like the terrorists in "Palestine", but that just makes them freedom fighters AND terrorists.

The thing that separates the two is their means of achieving freedom. If you attack civilians to achieve your freedom, you are a terrorist . If you only attack the armed forces that have enslaved you, you are a freedom fighter.

Words have meaning.
That would make American soldiers terrorists. You know, blowing up Afghan weddings and stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
https://www.amazon.co.uk/State-Afri...targid=pla-456344281800&psc=1&th=1&psc=1&tag=

10,000 different tribes divided neatly into 40 nations bounded by straight lines that divided mountains,rivers and religions. The maps were drawn in Europe by people who had no knowledge of the continent or its people.

What could go wrong ?

The British Empire owes trillions in reparations. All the did was try to conquer and enforce their laws on others. You need to pony up.
America owes trillions in reparations and has done what the british empire has done.
I think that reparations are needed, cant see it happening though because people are too stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
https://www.amazon.co.uk/State-Afri...targid=pla-456344281800&psc=1&th=1&psc=1&tag=

10,000 different tribes divided neatly into 40 nations bounded by straight lines that divided mountains,rivers and religions. The maps were drawn in Europe by people who had no knowledge of the continent or its people.

What could go wrong ?

The British Empire owes trillions in reparations. All the did was try to conquer and enforce their laws on others. You need to pony up.
America owes trillions in reparations and has done what the british empire has done.
I think that reparations are needed, cant see it happening though because people are too stupid.
I don’t think reparations are executable

After over 150 years, what makes this generation more deserving to be paid for the suffering of ancestors than previous or future generations?

What could go wrong ?

After over 150 years, what makes this generation more deserving to be paid for the suffering of ancestors than previous or future generations?
I dont see it in terms of individual pay outs. More like infrastructure. Water,schools and so on. That would be a long term benefit.

What could go wrong ?

Not sure what that has to do with my statement but thanks for your opinion.

What could go wrong ?

I dont see it in terms of individual pay outs. More like infrastructure. Water,schools and so on. That would be a long term benefit.

Then you Brits need to step it up.

What could go wrong ?
Europe did not care
They just wanted to loot Africa of its natural resources
The tribes just got in the way. They did make good slaves though
Its the same mindset that saw the southern states go to war to protect slavery.

In the book I referenced in the OP there is a great story.
The Independence celebrations for Ghana saw reps from most countries show up to celebrate and the US rep was Nixon who was Vice Pres I think. He had a great time and went round the room pressing the flesh and hugging everyone.
He approached a group of people he assumed were Ghanaians and asked them how it felt to be free.

One of them responded " I dont know, Im from Alabama". It was 1957.
There is an alternate history to the battle between the states. Slavery was dying. And would have ended within a decade or so anyway. The war was over the global financiers wanting a fiat currency in the Americas'. A weakened United States was thought to be an avenue to that end. Perhaps two powerful separate nations in the Western Hemisphere but less so would be the ticket to their entrenchment. They kept trying and used the scare of 1907 as the reason to get the politicians to push the federal reserve act of 1913. Right at Christmas break of course. The federal income tax came with it and the same year the 17th amendment was enacted. We shortly started our adventures into foreign wars and incursions. Britain was finished as a world power by the beginning of the 20th century. The United States was the economic power but did not want to be the military one. Then the fiat currency with promises of no recessions and depressions was shoved into law. Two world wars with the transition of power from Britain to the United States both friendly English speaking nations finally achieved in 1945 has given us the world we now have. But that is breaking down as we have corrupted the fiat currency to paying everyone off. China is on the horizon. And they do not speak English. Their goal is world conquest. That is what competition is. And they can do it.
More alternative facts

Slavery was not ending. In fact, the Confederacy was created to ensure slavery would be in place forever

The south preferred to have 300,000 men killed rather than surrender its slaves. Even when slavery was forbidden, they still enacted Jim Crow to ensure that blacks were second class citizens
I disagree. The pressures put on people can be enormous. And those pressures were there since the nation's founding at least. Come on China!!!

Then you Brits need to step it up.
It will never happen.

What could go wrong ?

Because it's money owed that has not been paid. What made descendants of confederate soldiers deserving to be paid 90 years after the civil war was over until at least 2017? And you will be paying descendants of native American tribes reparations forever. So why is it so difficult to repay blacks for 243 years and counting of continuing white racism?

What could go wrong ?

Not sure what that has to do with my statement but thanks for your opinion.

I'm saying America has done what the british empire did. America is here because of the British empire.

What could go wrong ?

Because it's money owed that has not been paid. What made descendants of confederate soldiers deserving to be paid 90 years after the civil war was over until at least 2017? And you will be paying descendants of native American tribes reparations forever. So why is it so difficult to repay blacks for 243 years and counting of continuing white racism?
So you are looking at perpetual payments to all future blacks ?

Descendants of Confederate soldiers were not paid, only widows

What could go wrong ?

The brits stole wealth. Building a school doesn't not replace that. But I think you are aware of this. The brits did not form a separate nation and call it America. So while your government owes African countries, india, various southern hemisphere indigenous people and several asian nations reparations, the America government owes trillions in reparations to blacks and native americans.

That's a silly question and quite unnecessary.

So are you denying that whites have made perpetual money from racist policies?

Descendants were paid. The reparations for those descendants began in 1957 I believe. I doubt if any widows were alive at that time and certainly no widow was alive in 2017 when the government was still sending them checks.

Last edited:

Rut-Roh, how is old whitey leftwinger supposed to respond?

Yes, only your indentured servitude to blacks can pay for your original sin of being an old whitey.

He will probably respond honestly. Unlike you. We may very well disagree on this, but at least he's not a racist P.O.S. like you.

He will probably respond honestly. Unlike you. We may very well disagree on this, but at least he's not a racist P.O.S. like you.

I always respond honestly. I’d tell you to go fuck yourself. I’d also ask you where are the reparations to white people whose ancestors fight and/or died in the civil war.

Here's where the thread gets stupid. Whites that descended from handouts don't want to recognize back pay owed for free labor done which has allowed them to benefit. So now we are going to get a bunch of dumb off topic posts from the retard section.

I always respond honestly. I’d tell you to go fuck yourself. I’d also ask you where are the reparations to white people whose ancestors fight and/or died in the civil war.

First off, if you have to ask that question, you are not being honest. Second, blacks died in the civil war and in the years before that in opposition to slavery. Third, the north did not fight to free slaves. Fourth, what about the 100 years after slavery ended? Fifth, and how about the 54 years since the civil/voting rights act, whereby we still face racism in policy and practice from whites. So you go fuck yourself salty.

First off, if you have to ask that question, you are not being honest. Second, blacks died in the civil war and in the years before that in opposition to slavery. Third, the north did not fight to free slaves. Fourth, what about the 100 years after slavery ended? Fifth, and how about the 54 years since the civil/voting rights act, whereby we still face racism in policy and practice from whites. So you go fuck yourself salty.

What about the “racism” blacks had to deal with? Did it ever occur to you that much of it was deserved? Blacks did nothing to build our nation other than just being a cheap labor supply. If blacks weren’t there, we would had used Indians or Mexicans. White people owe blacks absolutely nothing. If you don’t like Western civilization, then move back to Africa. You are free to move back to Africa, thanks to whites.

Forum List

Back