how whites took over america

Wanting to keep what is yours and racism are two entirely different things.

A wee question: do you think that was historically accurate?

Give it up, Squeeze. Your pimples have been popped and you are standing there on the OP looking very very silly.

Horse shit, pony boys. Eurocentrism is over in America. You all have to share now. Your ethnocentrism is pathetic.

WHO dictates what? I saw democratically elected laws thrown out by state supreme courts in the last twenty years. What form of "centrism' is acceptable now? What is a” pony boy"? What form of brainwashing is “acceptable” ? Gay rights, Illegal immigrants, it’s one of those things . Everyone has the same rights, but it isn't ever enough.

Last edited:
Oh, crap. We are still wanting to hold onto the Euro-centrism that destroyed Native America, enslaved Black America, disenfranchised Hispanic and Asian American.

Nope. All over, clowns.

You mean there weren't any slaves until there was an America?

You are one stupid liberal!!

Oh, crap. We are still wanting to hold onto the Euro-centrism that destroyed Native America, enslaved Black America, disenfranchised Hispanic and Asian American.

Nope. All over, clowns.

Immaterial claim, Lonestar, and a racist one. I am no more liberal than you are a Republican.

It was wonderful when it was mostly whites. No more barbaric Injun behavior like scalping and torturing animals. Very little crime until the 60's when the dirty liberal hippies came on the scene. It's been downhill ever since. Now we have a country infested with brown sh*t full of disease, stupidity, poverty, crime and godlessness.

Nope. All over, clowns.

Immaterial claim, Lonestar, and a racist one. I am no more liberal than you are a Republican.

It was your claim dumbass.

Everything about you is liberal. You attack conservatives and conservative issues with a vengeance. I have not once seen you side with any conservative on any issue.

Oh and by the way, why do you liberal pukes forget that not all blacks in pre-civil war America were slaves. Some were in fact slave owners.

Everything about you is reactionary and non-Republican, lonestar. I attack reactionaries and reactionaries issues with devastingly effectivness. Sure you have seen me side with conservatives on some issues. You just won't admit it.

To point out that some black were slave owners does not exculpate the facts that whites were overwhelmingly the slave owners and that whites overwhelmingly are responsible for the introduction, perpetuation, and maintenance of the Negro chattel slavery system in North and South America.

You, like Squeeze and Yurt, and others are racists of the vilest sort.

Everything about you is liberal. You attack conservatives and conservative issues with a vengeance. I have not once seen you side with any conservative on any issue.

Oh and by the way, why do you liberal pukes forget that not all blacks in pre-civil war America were slaves. Some were in fact slave owners.

I gotta wonder what is racist about your post??????

Racists just gotta racist: denial is part of their shtick. #31 above.

Everything about you is reactionary and non-Republican, lonestar. I attack reactionaries and reactionaries issues with devastingly effectivness. Sure you have seen me side with conservatives on some issues. You just won't admit it.

To point out that some black were slave owners does not exculpate the facts that whites were overwhelmingly the slave owners and that whites overwhelmingly are responsible for the introduction, perpetuation, and maintenance of the Negro chattel slavery system in North and South America.

I'm the first to admit I'm a conservative and proud of it.

If you are to be believed you're saying your a conservative that dislikes conservatives that are to the right of you so you attack those people with liberal ideology.

You should really read a history book every now and then and you won't appear so ignorant.

If it weren't for the African slave trade there would have been no African slaves in America.

You liberals like to blame the white man for slavery and forget that it was the white man that ultimately freed the slaves.

Slavery was an essential part of African societies and was used as punishment for certain crimes. African societies often traded slaves between each other and with outside powers like the Europeans. There is no evidence or Europeans capturing otherwise free Africans.

Nothing was racist about it but that's the only weapon liberals have.

If you are to be believed you're saying your a conservative that dislikes conservatives that are to the right of you so you attack those people with liberal ideology.

You should really read a history book every now and then and you won't appear so ignorant.

If it weren't for the African slave trade there would have been no African slaves in America.

You liberals like to blame the white man for slavery and forget that it was the white man that ultimately freed the slaves.

Slavery was an essential part of African societies and was used as punishment for certain crimes. African societies often traded slaves between each other and with outside powers like the Europeans. There is no evidence or Europeans capturing otherwise free Africans.

You are a conservative reactionary, a perverted form of a good political philosophy.

You attempt to diminish the overwhelmingly horror of American Negro chattel slavery by pointing at the slave system in Africa.

Hint: slavery has been an essential part of all human societiesl through the 19th century.

Your final comment is irrelevant.

The great horror of American Negro chattel slavery is that white Euro-Americans based it first and always on color, on race.

And that is why, as long as you try to diminsh American Negro chattel slavery, you will be correctly labeled a racist as is Squeeze Berry and Yurt and the rest who defend you and the system.

You are a conservative reactionary, a perverted form of a good political philosophy.

You attempt to diminish the overwhelmingly horror of American Negro chattel slavery by pointing at the slave system in Africa.

Hint: slavery has been an essential part of all human societiesl through the 19th century.

Your final comment is irrelevant.

The great horror of American Negro chattel slavery is that white Euro-Americans based it first and always on color, on race.

And that is why, as long as you try to diminsh American Negro chattel slavery, you will be correctly labeled a racist as is Squeeze Berry and Yurt and the rest who defend you and the system.

Diminish the horror? What horror? Most slaves were treated very well.

My favorite depictions of Chattel slavery comes directly from the slaves themselves and can be found in the Slave Narratives- the cumulative result of two years of in depth interviews surveying over 2,000 former slaves by the Works Project Administration under FDR. In the book Time on the Cross, noble prize winning scientist Robert Fogel demonstrates that nowhere in the Western Hemisphere were slaves better treated and cared for than in the South.

If you're a big fan of raw data, perhaps the 1860 U.S. Census will have you convinced against radical abolitionist rhetoric. One way to assess the quality of life is to look at the rate of population increase. We can do this by comparing the number of live births with the number of deaths. In 1860, the Southern black population was shown to have increased by 23 percent, while the Northern black population only increased 1.7 percent. If we go back ten years to the 1850 U.S. Census something even more startling emerges. 1 out of every 1,000 white persons was deaf, dumb, blind, insane, or idiotic. In Northern states 1 out of every 506 black persons had the same handicaps. For Southern blacks it was merely 1 in 1,464 persons who possessed such inabilities. So the question is, based on raw data in which region were blacks treated better?

If we reasonably think through the topic of slavery in the South and the situation of modern blacks, the official Northern dogma looses credibility pretty quickly. Just ponder with me a minute. If you were to spend $1,000 a worker (what a sum in today's money!) and only receive a 10% profit how would you treat your indentured servant? I doubt you would abuse him/her. Even if you were purely a creature of economics you would want to keep your slaves as healthy as possible for as long as possible. Fortunately, Southerners weren't merely creatures of economics. They cared for their slaves on a personal level, in huge contrast to the way Northerner's in general treated black people at the time. This is why former slaves are almost universally Christian. Would you accept the religion of an abusive master and keep following it even after you were out from under your master's rule? Of course not! Southerners saw the slave trade as an opportunity for evangelism and many slaves were thankful for it.

Slave Conditions in the South

Forum List

Back