how whites took over america

Superior technology, race conciousness, superior numbers, and the spreading of European disease.

Anything else?

Whites didn't take over America. We created it. For better or worse. Christopher Columbus, Amerigo Vespuchi, Spaniards like Hernan Cortes or Englishmen like James Cook. Inquisitive explorers, we are talking 15th century, but they were bold risk takers. Sir Walter Raleigh to lost founders of Jamestown Virginia. Like the people that invented the internet, we wouldn’t be posting here if it wasn’t for them.

Last edited:
Oh, crap. We are still wanting to hold onto the Euro-centrism that destroyed Native America, enslaved Black America, disenfranchised Hispanic and Asian American.

Nope. All over, clowns.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFwjFCyena4]Lecture Notes: Colonization - Jamestown and the Establishment of Virginia - YouTube[/ame]

Euro-centrism? Who invented the idea of democracy? OK, it was a Grecian concept. Even though Greeks were slave owners and embraced homosexual pedophiles as part of their culture back in the day...Democracy is Greek word. It's odd, that fascism and fagot share the same root word. Nobody wants to destroy anyone here, perhaps we want a little more introspection, that isn't a crime to humanity, is it?

Last edited:
I can't wait for the video about the constant waring indian tribes who killed each other, enslaved each other and stole and raped each others women. A nice video about the tribes that long became massacred to extinction before the white man came. What about a video concerning indians who wanted to be friends with the white man so they could take the europeans weapons and kill their indian neighbors.
I'm not suggesting everything the europeans did should be applauded. What I am saying is that history is far more fascinating, layered and complicated than the grade school evil european story book nonsense that passes for a Berkeley College thesis.

Horse shit, pony boys. Eurocentrism is over in America. You all have to share now. Your ethnocentrism is pathetic.

The left wants to wipe out the race that created the hard sciences into what they're today. NO I am not saying that non-whites didn't advance them greatly, but the point is whites made them into the format they're today. Made them HARD and respectable throughout the society.
The left wants to wipe out the race that made democracy, human rights and a justice system of proven innocent until proven guility.

The left loves to call its self intelligent but they're handing our country to a people (meso's) that never understood a thing about simple concept of democracy, human rights or advancement of their lower class. These people have learned these concepts thankfully.

I hope they can all learn these concepts. including economics and the wanting of personal advancement.

but somehow cheering the death of a entire race is not racist within these peoples mind??

Last edited:
ILMAO..........The Pilgrim sounds just like many Liberals.

Hey, how many people you know were cuplrits or victims of slavery or mass slaughter? Answer, probably none. Yes the white man in America fked up, a long time ago. You act as though the Egyptians never had slaves, and the halocaust never occured. The white man's most recent victims are Jews and Japaneze. How they doin?

ROFLMAO!

That was hysterically funny.

Forum List

Back