How well will WV prosper?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Unless 1 or 2 additional Republican pick ups can be found before election day Manchin and some other D/I, most likely Murkowski, will become the king(s) or king and queen of pork. How is that going to work out?

Unless 1 or 2 additional Republican pick ups can be found before election day Manchin and some other D/I, most likely Murkowski, will become the king(s) or king and queen of pork. How is that going to work out?

I like how WV try to repeat what they did in 2016 - vote for Trump in 2020. The state had 5 electoral votes for Trump. Hope they can pull it off again! Perhaps WV will be a Red state, instead of being a swing state. JMO

I like how WV try to repeat what they did in 2016 - vote for Trump in 2020. The state had 5 electoral votes for Trump. Hope they can pull it off again! Perhaps WV will be a Red state, instead of being a swing state. JMO
It pretty much is one now.

Forum List

Back