How to stop Leftists from killing themselves when Trump wins in 2020

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
.....assuming you wanted to, that is.

So this guy is walking along wearing a "Make America Great Again" T shirt, minding his own business, when he comes across a beautiful woman standing at the rail of a bridge looking down into a deep chasm.

As he gets near he calls out to her asking if she's alright. The young lady reacts violently and shouts, "Don't come any closer! I'm going to jump off this bridge and kill myself! Don't try to stop me! Soon I will be rid of my male oppressors like you and that filthy dog Trump! I suppose you want to grab my pu$$y like Trump!"

The libertarian, being a big fan of personal freedom, gives this some thought and says, "Alright, I won't try to stop you. In fact, I did not even come to sexually assault you. However now that you mention it, I do have a favor to ask. I'm down on my luck and I haven't felt the touch of a woman in a long time. Would you have sex with me before you go?"

The woman is horrified and yells at our hero. "Your disgusting! What a horrible thing to ask. Get away from me you filthy pig!"

Our hero gives this a moments consideration and says, "No problem, I'll just go wait at the bottom?"

.....assuming you wanted to, that is.

So this guy is walking along wearing a "Make America Great Again" T shirt, minding his own business, when he comes across a beautiful woman standing at the rail of a bridge looking down into a deep chasm.

As he gets near he calls out to her asking if she's alright. The young lady reacts violently and shouts, "Don't come any closer! I'm going to jump off this bridge and kill myself! Don't try to stop me! Soon I will be rid of my male oppressors like you and that filthy dog Trump! I suppose you want to grab my pu$$y like Trump!"

The libertarian, being a big fan of personal freedom, gives this some thought and says, "Alright, I won't try to stop you. In fact, I did not even come to sexually assault you. However now that you mention it, I do have a favor to ask. I'm down on my luck and I haven't felt the touch of a woman in a long time. Would you have sex with me before you go?"

The woman is horrified and yells at our hero. "Your disgusting! What a horrible thing to ask. Get away from me you filthy pig!"

Our hero gives this a moments consideration and says, "No problem, I'll just go wait at the bottom?"

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

;)

Forum List

Back