How To Spot A Disinformation Agent

These days, it seems conspiracy nuts are everywhere.

You know they're stupid. You know they're paranoid. But you can't specifically debunk them, right? You haven't learned enough about their claims to debunk them? So, they say you're oblivious. They say you're a sheep.

Well, I have come across some excellent videos debunking conspiracy retard Alex Jones.

Whenever conspiracy people come to you, show them these videos:

26 Alex Jones Lies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMLwyUhRj 1s

Alex Jones Censorship Exposed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV55ttSca zE

31 Jones and Icke Lies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_z1DSD5x mg

Alex Jones' Lies - All 17 of Them! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAVBhmtU4 Tk

Money grabbing assholes - Alex Jones and David Icke - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnz7sZGES KM

Alex Jones Predicts Staged Terror Attack in October-November 2010 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHggwnUOH jA

somehow you manged to screw up the incredible easy posting of a youtube vid

intentional, I am convinced that usmb isn't ready for the info contained in the youtubes......

what do your silly helicopter imaginings have to do with the fact of politically and government funded messageboard trolls ?

fact?

what fact?

your retarded opinion does not equate to a fact. when are you going to learn that?

if our government is wasting money on fucking idiots like you and your retarded posts i would be the first person to yell and scream about it.

but i'm fairly confident you fucking retards arent important enough for that. :lol:

what do your silly helicopter imaginings have to do with the fact of politically and government funded messageboard trolls ?

fact?

what fact?

your retarded opinion does not equate to a fact. when are you going to learn that?

if our government is wasting money on fucking idiots like you and your retarded posts i would be the first person to yell and scream about it.

but i'm fairly confident you fucking retards arent important enough for that. :lol:

it is not about the individual and their importance ,it is about shaping and directing public opinion as a whole and it takes place in all forms of media

fact?

what fact?

it is not about the individual and their importance ,it is about shaping and directing public opinion as a whole and it takes place in all forms of media

the public as a whole doesnt give a fuck about your silly 9/11 conspiracy theories. there is no need to shape public opinion by paying people to post replies to the ridiculous claims by twoofers that have absolutely no facts for their silly fairy tales.

"shaping public opinion" doesnt change FACTS. you have none. go get some and then you can worry about shaping public opinion. :cuckoo:

fact?

what fact?

You post videos on chemtrails. That makes you an idiot.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

fact?

what fact?

you use strawmen and misrepresent people that makes you a an idiot

In the argument as to whether posting youtubes of chemtrails demonstrates one's idiocy, or, that posting strawmen and misrepresenting people demonstrates one's idiocy, posting the above three youtubes further proves the validity of the latter.

"A an idiot" WTF does that mean?

You post links on chemtrails and act like someone is suppose to believe that crap.:cuckoo:

All I am saying is that you're an idiot. Prove to us that you're not or shut the hell up.:lol:

You post links on chemtrails and act like someone is suppose to believe that crap.:cuckoo:

All I am saying is that you're an idiot. Prove to us that you're not or shut the hell up.:lol:

If he doesn't "shut the hell up', he will simply further prove his idiocy in future posts.

That's how ideots rolls........

I posted one video on admitted government spray programs are you denying there are such programs for weather control , incests extra and that the government has not been very forth coming on the safety of whats is being dispensed ? if so then it should be debated in a appropriate thread as it is an entirely different subject...but being you are an idiot this concept may be too much for you

I posted one video on admitted government spray programs are you denying there are such programs for weather control , incests extra and that the government has not been very forth coming on the safety of whats is being dispensed ? if so then it should be debated in a appropriate thread as it is an entirely different subject...but being you are an idiot this concept may be too much for you
And since you have PROVEN that you are a paranoid individual what do YOU think they are spraying?:cuckoo:

See? I told you so! And it's complete with a freudian slip....got a sister eots?

See? I told you so! And it's complete with a freudian slip....got a sister eots?

ya a typo is all you can respond to otherwise ..you have nothing of relevance to say

ya a typo is all you can respond to otherwise ..you have nothing of relevance to say

Most mental health professionals would say it wasn't really a typo......

People like you make a lot of typos. It tells a lot about your mental stability.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back