How To Spot A Disinformation Agent

I stumbled across this discussion while I was doing a Google search on disinformation and the agents thereof. It looked like a good one so I thought I would register and post, give some input, and ask some questions.

First of all, my background is (VERY long and complicated story short) as a survivor of familial/community ritual abuse and govt. mind control. I've been out of captivity to this network for 5 yrs now and am in recovery from all that has happened to me through my life.

I am involved in the survivor community and run a podcast station for a national conference (SMART) where I post the talks online at Podomatic.

There is a LOT I could say about covert agents and govt. sneaky doings in the underground network of this country. There is a lot I would be wiser to keep quiet about too.

One thing we in the recovering RA/MC survivor community have noticed is that when we enter into recovery and go into escape mode from the network, (especially if we are vocal and activist oriented, which I am) right away we are targeted by govt. agents posing as "helpers" and "deprogrammers", or Christian "prayer ministers". We only find out that this is the case later on, if ever. These creeps use our own dissociation and amnesia to hide behind and further exploit us. It has happened so many times, it is almost a classic ploy.

Through the years there have been several well known figures writing and speaking within the conspiracy oriented community who later admitted (at least to us survivors) that they were govt. agents. I am unsure whether they have admitted it in writing or not, or if there is other evidence. I would really appreciate some solid links to material on this topic.

One of the reasons I am looking for solid info regarding this topic is because I am pretty vocal about my background and the fact that the govt. has agents running all over the underground in this country and online. My main point to the average Joe is this:

Disinformation campaigns are classified under the realm of psychological warfare. Psychological warfare conducted by paid govt. agents is supposed to happen concerning an enemy of state. What business do govt. agents have in conducting psychological warfare on THEIR OWN PEOPLE?! This should not happen in a free republic. But I am sure everyone here knows that the days of a free republic are long gone. People like me have known this our entire lives.

When people I know poo poo "conspiracy theories", I would like to show them solid evidence, or at least really good evidence of agents conducting these kinds of activities. Heresay on message boards the average Joe just won't read, I'm afraid. Can anyone help me with this?
I know these aren't imaginary conspiracies because I've lived it and witnessed it.

Thanks.

Eliana

Hi Eliana,Octobolt and Terral hit the nail right on the head,government disinformation agents have penetrated this site,Fizz,Divecon, and Candycorn are three well known ones that troll these boards like Octobolt talked about.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Posted by: Clare Swinney ? March 11, 2009

LINK: Uncensored Magazine | How To Spot A Disinformation Agent

" the infowar is evident in relation to other topics that governments have a vested interest in lying about, such as chemtrails, mercury in vaccines leading to autism, AIDS/HIV being man-made, “man-made global warming” and the health effects of fluoride and depleted uranium (DU)."

The disinfo artists who work on the Internet, referred to as “trolls,” use a number of tried and tested means to mislead those who are trying to learn the truth about controversial issues, while attempting to make those disseminating the truth feel reluctant to continue.

I've noticed 2 primary types of information that end up effecting disinformation.

Misinformation-people use this and become frustrated because it does not work and is debunked quicky. Eventually they are burnt out and no longer want to associate with the information as it explains nothing they thought it did.

Over information-The chafe which creates confusion in priorities, distracts from real and useful information for creating the needed accountability while serving as a vehicle for diluting the discussional enviornment by false social groups. Essentially it looks like people are paying attention to important things when the things really do not have that level of importance.

Their dirty work does have some positive spin-offs for those who care about the truth however. For one thing, if they argue incessantly about a particular topic, they are waving a flag and telling you indirectly that this is an issue you should be particularly concerned about. And secondly, when they quarrel about a little-known area, they are often helping those they engage with gain more knowledge.'

My activism has definitely benefited from disinfos trying to debunk the truth I know and can evidence, with evidence proving the opposite of what they try to spread. Many people have noticed that there is far too much opposition to the suggestion that there was a concrete core. One poster here said, "Thoust doth complain too loudly." which says it.

stannrodd who has been stalking me for 6 years along with gamolon posted this expecting it to be accepted as showing steel core columns. It shows the beginning of concrete forms and many dark vertical bars, rebar.

im_652_lg.jpg

it shows only the very large interior box columns that surrounded the concrete core and does not look into the core.
BTW, stann is in NZ and so is the article linked in the OP author, Swinny. Swinny has a link at that page to ae911 which is headed by gage who has lied in public to me that he had images of the supposed steel core columns on 9-11 and would send them to me. He never has.

Since there is no evidence other than the misrepresentations, misinformation of steel core columns that the misleaders of the truth movement inserted into the information base at the beginning of 9-11 activism, gamolon had to try and exploit a collateral issue that might discredit the assertion that the Twin Towers had a concrete core.
gam chose to try and assert that because there were elevators entering the lobby, the concrete core walls would be impossible because the elevator doors would have to open through the wall.
gam did not count on the fact that I know only one tower had elevators opening on the lobby, WTC 2. William Rodriguez is suspiciously absent with this and will not respond to my emails. gam or his support network amongst the infiltrators of the US government who are the perpetrators photoshopped a WTC 2 lobby photo with WTC 1 exterior features, primarily the footbridge.
There was a blunder. They used a transparency level too great on the layer with the WTC 2 lobby, rather than going to very large scale and masking the exterio features on a lower layer. The footbridge windows can be seen through the WYC 2 perimeter columns in this zoom of the original.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

So disinfos can expose themselves as well as bring evidence proving exactly the opposite of what they intend.

The original of this image was posted by disinfos years ago trying to say that because light was seen through the core, there was no concrete. Actually the light shows that there were no continuous columns and disproves steel core columns. this one has been annotated to identify the features.

1r6m9x.jpg

more of your delusional bullshit is documented here;
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ganda-for-domestic-destablization-psyops.html

There are some debilitating pieces of misinformation that the truth movement cannot seem to identify as such and remove from the information they are using.

This author of this thread has considerable technical background and consults regularly with scientists relating to aspects of 9-11. The author, and scientists can show and know from that evidence that both towers were brought down with demolitions. However, due to the advanced application and secrecy, the events of Towers 1 & 2 were such sophisticated demolitions that the general public cannot conceive of how the demolitions were effected. Accordingly the environment is ripened for rejection by any misinformation that can be used to marginalize 9-11 facts.

There are 2 basic types of misinformation creating their specific problems for 9-11 truth.

TYPE A) information that causes citizens seeking truth to be ridiculed and rejected and has no basis in science or technology directly applicable to explaining the events of 9-11 at the WTC.

TYPE B) Information that is erroneous which contributes to the inexplicability of the events of 9-11 at the WTC.

TYPE A) MISINFORMATION:

1) Nuclear events causing the Twins to go down in 20 seconds:
This misinformation is mostly been rejected by the truth movement but the mere presence of it associated with 9-11 truth causes rejection of FACTS: No cobalt 60 radiation was found in the steel which is dense and retains radioactive signatures. Delays were observed and nuclear detonations cannot be delayed.

2) Directed Energy Weapons from space based sources:
This misinformation is mostly been rejected by the truth movement but the mere presence of it associated with 9-11 truth causes increased rejection of FACTS: Directed energy weapons of lasers do exist but the largest have not been deployed even in aircraft yet, successfully.
Jumbo-jet laser cannon tested against missile (Video)
"it's clear that flight testing of the mighty raygun hasn't gone as smoothly as hoped."

3) Nano Thermite explosives:
This misinformation is mostly ACCEPTED by the truth movement and the attempted use of it associated with 9-11 truth causes rejection of FACTS: A recent scientific analysis of WTC dust by Mark Basile finds evidence of thermite and nano sized particles of aluminum. No where in his report does he describe nano thermite as being a military grade explosive.
No researcher into the performance of nano thermite has ever stated pressure and velocity specifications for nano thermite including Neils Harrit who first analyzed nano sized particles found near the WTC. Here are independent papers.

http://algoxy.com/psych/images2/Making_Super_Thermite.pdf
http://algoxy.com/psych/images2/thermite report.pdf
http://algoxy.com/psych/images2/SolGelPyroLLNL2002.pdf

A letter from the Navy regarding "nano thermite"
http://algoxy.com/psych/images/dept.navy.indianhead.jpg

NOTÚE: The masses of molten steel underneath the WTC can ONLY be caused by ordinary thermite classed as an incendiary.
Accordingly uses of the nano thermite misinformation is not needed and any use of the nano misinformation serves to cause officials to ridicule 9-11 facts after consultations with experts reveal that nano thermite is not explosive and is not generally developed for any common uses although it may have many.

nano sized particle found at WTC:
Thermite in place immediately adjacent to detonations of conventional explosives in the basements, activated or un activated, would generate both components of iron oxide and aluminum oxide which would be reduced to extremely small particles by the high pressure gasses. This would extinguish combustion. If molten steel was present, small particulate iron would result as would aluminum which could then oxidize quickly in such small particle size.

Some of Niels Harrit comments on nano thermite.
Did nano-thermite take down the WTC? - RT

"It’s very, very possible that different varieties were used, and I personally am certain that conventional explosives were used too, in abundance.

RT: When you say “in abundance,” how much do you mean?

Niels Harrit: Tons! Hundreds of tons! Many, many, many tons!

RT: So we are not just talking about nano-thermite. In fact, we are talking about both nano-thermite and conventional explosives used in large quantities…"

Most of the uses of nano themite misinfo in the 9-11 truth movement omit mention of Harrits information on conventional high explosives. All mentions of nano thermite omit any description of how the containment for "nano thermite" might be done. "nano thermite" is subject to this requirement to achieve destruction of the structural elements of the Twin Towers as is the use of any conventional high explosive. Optimum placement and distribution ARE required to attain total pulverization of materials near detonations

Here is a comment I found in this forum coupling a complete assumption, misinformation, into a fairly good scientific analysis as if the analysis proves the assumption or even implies it when the analysis does not. Why? What drives this?

"Mark Basile discusses his analysis of WTC dust. Independently verifying previous findings he found evidence of nanothermite, a military grade explosive."

USE OF THIS MISINFORMATION IS VERY DAMAGING TO EFFORTS TO GAIN 9-11 TRUTH AND JUSTICE BECAUSE OF GENERAL MARGINALIZATION SPECIFICALLY THROWING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY THAT 9-11 TRUTH MIGHT USE INTO QUESTION.

4) No planes theory:
This was or is the most damaging misinformation that has hit the truth movement in the post 9-11 psyops. The absurdity of it made the official believer howl with laughter. A field day for ridicule. All it took were a couple of dozen mkultra victims conditionally programmed to react to the fake video and go amok on message board, mail lists etc. with approval and acceptance of the notion. Poor killtown is still at it. Sad because in the few exchanges I had with him he seemed like a nice person.
The "nose out " video loop was purely hypnotic. One of the largest areas of damage was evidence. Suddenly because video of planes hitting and entering the towers was fake, all photographic evidence was fake. The ability of people generally to share evidence openly and reasonably has not been the same since. Other mkultra programees created what appears to be a more reasonable structure of activism based on the nano thermite misinfo. Techno-science icons, appointed misleaders, also (mostly) mkultra, took over mainstream 9-11 truth.
A very effective counter to the no planes theory based in quite simple reasoning exists.
"Why did the perps make people think that WTC 1 was first hit by a plane then blow up WTC 2 first and create a backwards impact/fall sequence?"
As I already had logically determined that there were no remotes for the same reason.

Demolition, the truth of 9-11, Twin Towers

Flight 11 hit the wrong tower. The above link explains how if remotes were involved, the impact/fall sequence would be correct. Meaning the Towers were on timers. The behavior of flight 11 indicates that its pilot did not know that its target hasd already been hit so had to reposition with the radical turn which CAN be completed by one pilot and another person to operate the throttles. 757's are "hydraulic over hydraulic" servo controlled and are extremely difficult to set up for remote flight. It's been done once, and that's it. They were used because people in the world of aviation technology know this making it obvious to that knowledgeable segment that there HAD to be Muslim pilots. From the movements correct perspective, the hijacked planes can only be seen as very important to the ruse and war it enabled.
If the planes were remoted you can be sure the pilot was under complete control and well informed. On the other hand if the hijacker was a mind controlled Muslim working with the infiltrated shadow government, he might not follow orders but would still hit a tower. He would gladly leave his passport with handlers to be placed where it would be found.

GENERALLY ONLY 9-11 TRUTH SEEKERS WHO HAVE BEEN PSYCHOLOGICALLY INFLUENCED ARGUE FOR NO PLANE THEORY AT THIS TIME.

TYPE B) MISINFORMATION

1) Steel core columns in the core area of the Twin Towers:
The structural design of the Twin Towers is and was secret. NYC department of buildings will only release plans under court order according to recent phone information of 10-20-10.
Independent verification of the concrete core of the Twin towers is readily available through information linked or displayed here,

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

Full length columns that did exist (24) are located surrounding the concrete core walls.

The WTC 1 spire is located outside the core area.

Actual core of WTC 2 after exterior steel has fallen.

http://algoxy.com/psych/images/southcorestands.gif

The misinformation was created by FEMA and given to NIST who utilized it an "anecdotal" information. It was enabled by guiliani who took, illegally, the WTC documents from the NYC department of building offices, NYCLU:.
The analysis of collapse was never mathematically proven but was assumed. Actual calculations were performed by Bazant et al not NIST.

00 WTC Collapse - What did & Did Not Cause It - Revised 6-22-07.pdf

Who identifies a concrete core. However the rest of the calculations will not prove out with proper structural analysis of collapse using appropriate plans. Note that an equivilant of TNT to achieve the results is provided.

"it is shown that the observed size range (0.01 mm – 0.1 mm) is fully consistent with this theory and is achievable by collapse driven gravity alone, and that only about 7% of the total gravitational energy converted to kinetic energy of impacts would have sufficed to pulverize all the concrete slabs and core walls (while at least 158 tons of TNT per tower, installed into many small holes drilled into each concrete floor slab and core wall, would have been needed to produce the same degree of pulverization). "

NOTE: Cutting steel with high explosives requires very dense containment at the surface of the steel when explosives are placed adjacent to steel to be cut. Military demolitions teams place clay bags, bags of soil, any mass to reflect the energy back to the dense steel.

USE OF THIS MISINFORMATION HAS PREVENTED THE TRUTH MOVEMENT FROM PROVIDING DETAILS SHOWING DEMOLITION IS FEASIBLE AND SUBSEQUENT REJECTION/MARGINALIZATION.

2) Core columns cut by thermite at ground zero:
Almost all of the steel that showed signs of thermite was removed and taken to China and India. Workers at the foundries there became sick from the vapors coming off the steel. This image,

http://www.rense.com/general70/pic87932.jpg

does not show a thermite cut core column. Firstly it cannot be shown that the column is in the core nor that there were any structural columns in the core at all. Making the assertion that it is a "core column cut with thermite" doubly erroneous.

The thermite cutting jig that is often shown used at a diagonal angle does not mean that such a device was used at the WTC on 9-11. The reason the cuts left by thermite used with the jig are not shown is that they would show the above cut IS NOT a thermite cut.
Thermite cuts are smooth and amorphous generally. Much like taking a slab or piece of paraffin and dipping it in molten wax for a period of time then removing it. When contained by the jig the angle will match the angle the jig is set at but still be smooth.
Masses of thermite was held against the perimeter and interior box column faces by layers of drywall or fiberglass reinforced concrete board like "wonder-board". Thermite is liquid when burning.
See, The WTC 1 spire is located outside the core area. for location of interior box columns.

COUPLED WITH THE NANO THERMITE MISINFORMATION, THE "THERMITE CUT CORE COLUMN" MISINFORMATION AND THE "CORE COLUMN" MISINFORMATION, 2) DYNAMICALLY DISTORTS THE TRUE EVENT.

There are some debilitating pieces of misinformation that the truth movement cannot seem to identify as such and remove from the information they are using.

This author of this thread has considerable technical background and consults regularly with scientists relating to aspects of 9-11. The author, and scientists can show and know from that evidence that both towers were brought down with demolitions. However, due to the advanced application and secrecy, the events of Towers 1 & 2 were such sophisticated demolitions that the general public cannot conceive of how the demolitions were effected. Accordingly the environment is ripened for rejection by any misinformation that can be used to marginalize 9-11 facts.

There are 2 basic types of misinformation creating their specific problems for 9-11 truth.

TYPE A) information that causes citizens seeking truth to be ridiculed and rejected and has no basis in science or technology directly applicable to explaining the events of 9-11 at the WTC.

TYPE B) Information that is erroneous which contributes to the inexplicability of the events of 9-11 at the WTC.

TYPE A) MISINFORMATION:

This misinformation is mostly been rejected by the truth movement but the mere presence of it associated with 9-11 truth causes rejection of FACTS: No cobalt 60 radiation was found in the steel which is dense and retains radioactive signatures. Delays were observed and nuclear detonations cannot be delayed.

This misinformation is mostly been rejected by the truth movement but the mere presence of it associated with 9-11 truth causes increased rejection of FACTS: Directed energy weapons of lasers do exist but the largest have not been deployed even in aircraft yet, successfully.
"it's clear that flight testing of the mighty raygun hasn't gone as smoothly as hoped."

This misinformation is mostly ACCEPTED by the truth movement and the attempted use of it associated with 9-11 truth causes rejection of FACTS: A recent scientific analysis of WTC dust by Mark Basile finds evidence of thermite and nano sized particles of aluminum. No where in his report does he describe nano thermite as being a military grade explosive.
No researcher into the performance of nano thermite has ever stated pressure and velocity specifications for nano thermite including Neils Harrit who first analyzed nano sized particles found near the WTC. Here are independent papers.

NOTÚE: The masses of molten steel underneath the WTC can ONLY be caused by ordinary thermite classed as an incendiary.
Accordingly uses of the nano thermite misinformation is not needed and any use of the nano misinformation serves to cause officials to ridicule 9-11 facts after consultations with experts reveal that nano thermite is not explosive and is not generally developed for any common uses although it may have many.

Thermite in place immediately adjacent to detonations of conventional explosives in the basements, activated or un activated, would generate both components of iron oxide and aluminum oxide which would be reduced to extremely small particles by the high pressure gasses. This would extinguish combustion. If molten steel was present, small particulate iron would result as would aluminum which could then oxidize quickly in such small particle size.

"It’s very, very possible that different varieties were used, and I personally am certain that conventional explosives were used too, in abundance.

RT: So we are not just talking about nano-thermite. In fact, we are talking about both nano-thermite and conventional explosives used in large quantities…"

Most of the uses of nano themite misinfo in the 9-11 truth movement omit mention of Harrits information on conventional high explosives. All mentions of nano thermite omit any description of how the containment for "nano thermite" might be done. "nano thermite" is subject to this requirement to achieve destruction of the structural elements of the Twin Towers as is the use of any conventional high explosive. Optimum placement and distribution ARE required to attain total pulverization of materials near detonations

Here is a comment I found in this forum coupling a complete assumption, misinformation, into a fairly good scientific analysis as if the analysis proves the assumption or even implies it when the analysis does not. Why? What drives this?

"Mark Basile discusses his analysis of WTC dust. Independently verifying previous findings he found evidence of nanothermite, a military grade explosive."

USE OF THIS MISINFORMATION IS VERY DAMAGING TO EFFORTS TO GAIN 9-11 TRUTH AND JUSTICE BECAUSE OF GENERAL MARGINALIZATION SPECIFICALLY THROWING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY THAT 9-11 TRUTH MIGHT USE INTO QUESTION.

4) No planes theory:
This was or is the most damaging misinformation that has hit the truth movement in the post 9-11 psyops. The absurdity of it made the official believer howl with laughter. A field day for ridicule. All it took were a couple of dozen mkultra victims conditionally programmed to react to the fake video and go amok on message board, mail lists etc. with approval and acceptance of the notion. Poor killtown is still at it. Sad because in the few exchanges I had with him he seemed like a nice person.
The "nose out " video loop was purely hypnotic. One of the largest areas of damage was evidence. Suddenly because video of planes hitting and entering the towers was fake, all photographic evidence was fake. The ability of people generally to share evidence openly and reasonably has not been the same since. Other mkultra programees created what appears to be a more reasonable structure of activism based on the nano thermite misinfo. Techno-science icons, appointed misleaders, also (mostly) mkultra, took over mainstream 9-11 truth.
A very effective counter to the no planes theory based in quite simple reasoning exists.
"Why did the perps make people think that WTC 1 was first hit by a plane then blow up WTC 2 first and create a backwards impact/fall sequence?"
As I already had logically determined that there were no remotes for the same reason.

Flight 11 hit the wrong tower. The above link explains how if remotes were involved, the impact/fall sequence would be correct. Meaning the Towers were on timers. The behavior of flight 11 indicates that its pilot did not know that its target hasd already been hit so had to reposition with the radical turn which CAN be completed by one pilot and another person to operate the throttles. 757's are "hydraulic over hydraulic" servo controlled and are extremely difficult to set up for remote flight. It's been done once, and that's it. They were used because people in the world of aviation technology know this making it obvious to that knowledgeable segment that there HAD to be Muslim pilots. From the movements correct perspective, the hijacked planes can only be seen as very important to the ruse and war it enabled.
If the planes were remoted you can be sure the pilot was under complete control and well informed. On the other hand if the hijacker was a mind controlled Muslim working with the infiltrated shadow government, he might not follow orders but would still hit a tower. He would gladly leave his passport with handlers to be placed where it would be found.

GENERALLY ONLY 9-11 TRUTH SEEKERS WHO HAVE BEEN PSYCHOLOGICALLY INFLUENCED ARGUE FOR NO PLANE THEORY AT THIS TIME.

TYPE B) MISINFORMATION

The structural design of the Twin Towers is and was secret. NYC department of buildings will only release plans under court order according to recent phone information of 10-20-10.
Independent verification of the concrete core of the Twin towers is readily available through information linked or displayed here,

Full length columns that did exist (24) are located surrounding the concrete core walls.

The misinformation was created by FEMA and given to NIST who utilized it an "anecdotal" information. It was enabled by guiliani who took, illegally, the WTC documents from the NYC department of building offices, NYCLU:.
The analysis of collapse was never mathematically proven but was assumed. Actual calculations were performed by Bazant et al not NIST.

Who identifies a concrete core. However the rest of the calculations will not prove out with proper structural analysis of collapse using appropriate plans. Note that an equivilant of TNT to achieve the results is provided.

"it is shown that the observed size range (0.01 mm – 0.1 mm) is fully consistent with this theory and is achievable by collapse driven gravity alone, and that only about 7% of the total gravitational energy converted to kinetic energy of impacts would have sufficed to pulverize all the concrete slabs and core walls (while at least 158 tons of TNT per tower, installed into many small holes drilled into each concrete floor slab and core wall, would have been needed to produce the same degree of pulverization). "

NOTE: Cutting steel with high explosives requires very dense containment at the surface of the steel when explosives are placed adjacent to steel to be cut. Military demolitions teams place clay bags, bags of soil, any mass to reflect the energy back to the dense steel.

USE OF THIS MISINFORMATION HAS PREVENTED THE TRUTH MOVEMENT FROM PROVIDING DETAILS SHOWING DEMOLITION IS FEASIBLE AND SUBSEQUENT REJECTION/MARGINALIZATION.

Almost all of the steel that showed signs of thermite was removed and taken to China and India. Workers at the foundries there became sick from the vapors coming off the steel. This image,

does not show a thermite cut core column. Firstly it cannot be shown that the column is in the core nor that there were any structural columns in the core at all. Making the assertion that it is a "core column cut with thermite" doubly erroneous.

The thermite cutting jig that is often shown used at a diagonal angle does not mean that such a device was used at the WTC on 9-11. The reason the cuts left by thermite used with the jig are not shown is that they would show the above cut IS NOT a thermite cut.
Thermite cuts are smooth and amorphous generally. Much like taking a slab or piece of paraffin and dipping it in molten wax for a period of time then removing it. When contained by the jig the angle will match the angle the jig is set at but still be smooth.
Masses of thermite was held against the perimeter and interior box column faces by layers of drywall or fiberglass reinforced concrete board like "wonder-board". Thermite is liquid when burning.
See, The WTC 1 spire is located outside the core area. for location of interior box columns.

COUPLED WITH THE NANO THERMITE MISINFORMATION, THE "THERMITE CUT CORE COLUMN" MISINFORMATION AND THE "CORE COLUMN" MISINFORMATION, 2) DYNAMICALLY DISTORTS THE TRUE EVENT.

:bsflag::bsflag:

Attachments

• $retard.jpg
    $retard.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 154
Hi Eliana,Octobolt and Terral hit the nail right on the head,government disinformation agents have penetrated this site,Fizz,Divecon, and Candycorn are three well known ones that troll these boards like Octobolt talked about.

and your proof?

oh yeah. thats right. you have none. you just make retarded statements with nothing to back it up. no facts at all. just idiotic statements.

and then someone points out your a fucking idiot making retarded statements without backing anything up with facts they get added to your list of "disinfo agents".

here's some news for you, asshole. i'm retired. i dont work for ANYONE never mind the government. i dont even currently live in america. have the board admins check my IP address if you dont believe me.......

but then again.... that would involve checking FACTS. something you are extremely allergic to. :cuckoo:

perhaps the simplest and most elegant psyops campaign is simply to construct and disseminate embellished truths- that is, accounts of your misdeeds that are made out to be more convoluted and brilliant than is actually the case. Once you seed the conspiracy theorists' own ranks with these stories, they will themselves embellish them further and make them more incredible. This, plus their association with persons and groups already considered to be of dubious sanity and reliability, causes their evidence not to be viewed with suspicion, but dismissed out of hand and not dismissed at all.

Then you factor in that most people don't wish to believe such things and will also prefer the simplest explanation...

In short, the perfect 'disinformation'-type PsyOps campaign... sounds much like a post by Eots

As Minister of Agitprop, I admire the beauty of it all...

Posted by: Clare Swinney ⋅ March 11, 2009

“Information warfare” is being waged throughout the cybersphere. Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know-it-alls, there has been an ugly battle raging on the Internet for the minds of the public. As any 9/11 truth activist who uses the web regularly can tell you, truth obfuscaters are crawling around message boards like locusts, referring to 9/11 truthers as “fringe nutcases,” “ridiculous,” “…fucking conspiracy theorists” and the like, while simultaeously hijacking rational discussions by planting bogus information. And no, jet fuel fires can not melt steel.

Naturally, it is not just information about what really happened on 9/11 that is under attack, the infowar is evident in relation to other topics that governments have a vested interest in lying about, such as chemtrails, mercury in vaccines leading to autism, AIDS/HIV being man-made, “man-made global warming” and the health effects of fluoride and depleted uranium (DU).

The disinfo artists who work on the Internet, referred to as “trolls,” use a number of tried and tested means to mislead those who are trying to learn the truth about controversial issues, while attempting to make those disseminating the truth feel reluctant to continue. Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress The Truth -The Rules of Disinformation by H. Micheal Sweeney covers their methods in some detail.

Their dirty work does have some positive spin-offs for those who care about the truth however. For one thing, if they argue incessantly about a particular topic, they are waving a flag and telling you indirectly that this is an issue you should be particularly concerned about. And secondly, when they quarrel about a little-known area, they are often helping those they engage with gain more knowledge. Not because of the misleading information they post, but because arguing with them can lead people to do far more research than they would have done otherwise.

Short YouTube Clip about Disinformation Agents

The trick is figuring out whether the player is a disinformation technologist or a rabid believer, or just a troll.

Wisdom comes when you finally figure out that it doesn't really matter what motivates them and just start ignoring them.

TYPE A) MISINFORMATION:

4) No planes theory:

TYPE B) MISINFORMATION

How very sad.

rofl

Eliana

I hope you spend your time working towards uncovering "the truth" to prosecute the 9/11 murderers - Bush, Cheney, Halliburton, the Fed, the Bilderbergs - rather than worrying about little things like "your children."

I stumbled across this discussion while I was doing a Google search on disinformation and the agents thereof. It looked like a good one so I thought I would register and post, give some input, and ask some questions.

First of all, my background is (VERY long and complicated story short) as a survivor of familial/community ritual abuse and govt. mind control. I've been out of captivity to this network for 5 yrs now and am in recovery from all that has happened to me through my life.

I am involved in the survivor community and run a podcast station for a national conference (SMART) where I post the talks online at Podomatic.

There is a LOT I could say about covert agents and govt. sneaky doings in the underground network of this country. There is a lot I would be wiser to keep quiet about too.

One thing we in the recovering RA/MC survivor community have noticed is that when we enter into recovery and go into escape mode from the network, (especially if we are vocal and activist oriented, which I am) right away we are targeted by govt. agents posing as "helpers" and "deprogrammers", or Christian "prayer ministers". We only find out that this is the case later on, if ever. These creeps use our own dissociation and amnesia to hide behind and further exploit us. It has happened so many times, it is almost a classic ploy.

Through the years there have been several well known figures writing and speaking within the conspiracy oriented community who later admitted (at least to us survivors) that they were govt. agents. I am unsure whether they have admitted it in writing or not, or if there is other evidence. I would really appreciate some solid links to material on this topic.

One of the reasons I am looking for solid info regarding this topic is because I am pretty vocal about my background and the fact that the govt. has agents running all over the underground in this country and online. My main point to the average Joe is this:

Disinformation campaigns are classified under the realm of psychological warfare. Psychological warfare conducted by paid govt. agents is supposed to happen concerning an enemy of state. What business do govt. agents have in conducting psychological warfare on THEIR OWN PEOPLE?! This should not happen in a free republic. But I am sure everyone here knows that the days of a free republic are long gone. People like me have known this our entire lives.

When people I know poo poo "conspiracy theories", I would like to show them solid evidence, or at least really good evidence of agents conducting these kinds of activities. Heresay on message boards the average Joe just won't read, I'm afraid. Can anyone help me with this?
I know these aren't imaginary conspiracies because I've lived it and witnessed it.

Thanks.

Eliana

Hi Eliana,Octobolt and Terral hit the nail right on the head,government disinformation agents have penetrated this site,Fizz,Divecon, and Candycorn are two well known ones that troll these boards like Octobolt talked about.
thanks for showing the n00b you are the moron we all know you are

The twoofers continue to change their story...over and over and over and over. It never stops. Meanwhile, the Commission Report continues to be bulletproof on all of the major points of the story and has never, ever, changed.

I do love it when rimjob does my "work" for me by showing he's brain damaged; I tire of pointing out the obvious.

Hi Eliana,Octobolt and Terral hit the nail right on the head,government disinformation agents have penetrated this site,Fizz,Divecon, and Candycorn are two well known ones that troll these boards like Octobolt talked about.
thanks for showing the n00b you are the moron we all know you are

The twoofers continue to change their story...over and over and over and over. It never stops. Meanwhile, the Commission Report continues to be bulletproof on all of the major points of the story and has never, ever, changed.

I do love it when rimjob does my "work" for me by showing he's brain damaged; I tire of pointing out the obvious.

Agent cuntycorns

and your proof?

oh yeah. thats right. you have none. you just make retarded statements with nothing to back it up. no facts at all. just idiotic statements.

and then someone points out your a fucking idiot making retarded statements without backing anything up with facts they get added to your list of "disinfo agents".

here's some news for you, asshole. i'm retired. i dont work for ANYONE never mind the government. i dont even currently live in america. have the board admins check my IP address if you dont believe me.......

but then again.... that would involve checking FACTS. something you are extremely allergic to. :cuckoo:

so what kind of pension does one get as a retired loser ? are losers unionized ?

“Information warfare” is being waged throughout the cybersphere. Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know-it-alls, there has been an ugly battle raging on the Internet for the minds of the public. As any 9/11 truth activist who uses the web regularly can tell you, truth obfuscaters are crawling around message boards like locusts, referring to 9/11 truthers as “fringe nutcases,” “ridiculous,” “…fucking conspiracy theorists” and the like, while simultaeously hijacking rational discussions by planting bogus information. And no, jet fuel fires can not melt steel.

Naturally, it is not just information about what really happened on 9/11 that is under attack, the infowar is evident in relation to other topics that governments have a vested interest in lying about, such as chemtrails, mercury in vaccines leading to autism, AIDS/HIV being man-made, “man-made global warming” and the health effects of fluoride and depleted uranium (DU).

The disinfo artists who work on the Internet, referred to as “trolls,” use a number of tried and tested means to mislead those who are trying to learn the truth about controversial issues, while attempting to make those disseminating the truth feel reluctant to continue. Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress The Truth -The Rules of Disinformation by H. Micheal Sweeney covers their methods in some detail.

Their dirty work does have some positive spin-offs for those who care about the truth however. For one thing, if they argue incessantly about a particular topic, they are waving a flag and telling you indirectly that this is an issue you should be particularly concerned about. And secondly, when they quarrel about a little-known area, they are often helping those they engage with gain more knowledge. Not because of the misleading information they post, but because arguing with them can lead people to do far more research than they would have done otherwise.

This little article only exists to make you conspiracy retards feel better about the fact that everyone on planet earth thinks youre fucking stupid. You try to make yourselves feel better by pretending your soooo important that theres "disinformation agents" out there trying to stop you, but in reality we are just normal people that are calling you out on your absurd twisted bullshit world veiws.

and your proof?

so what kind of pension does one get as a retired loser ? are losers unionized ?

If you ever get a job, you unemployed loser, you can let us all know.

and your proof?

Ok, that's funny.:clap2:

and your proof?

If you ever get a job, you unemployed loser, you can let us all know.

Ok, that's funny too.

This little article only exists to make you conspiracy retards feel better about the fact that everyone on planet earth thinks youre fucking stupid. You try to make yourselves feel better by pretending your soooo important that theres "disinformation agents" out there trying to stop you, but in reality we are just normal people that are calling you out on your absurd twisted bullshit world veiws.

there is no question government pyops monitors and participates on blogs and nessageboards

there is no question government pyops monitors and participates on blogs and nessageboards

No question?
Maybe in your mind, yet I submit that since someone is arguing with you about it, there must be some question about that "fact".

yes, and we just wait to dispatch those special helicopters
just remember, the ones we dispatch make no noise

:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back