How To Prosecute The Future Thomas Duncans (ebola Patient) {americans Safety Should Come First}

TheAmerican

May 4, 2014
1. Reckless Endangerment: Thomas Duncan should be charged with reckless endangerment - specifically endangering the children that he knowingly affected at his girlfriend's home.
2. Reckless Endangerment at large: Thomas Duncan also put the passengers of United Airlines in jeopardy, the EMT workers in danger.
3. Contributing to reckless endangerment: Mr. Duncan's girlfriend knew that he was infected and still sent her children to school.
4. Contributing to reckless endangerment - negligence: United Airlines has a responsibility to not allow those who have communicable diseases to board the plane - their screening should just as thorough as TSA. There should be a level of security that reaches to Liberia if you are operating out of Brussels or any other hub - if you are the corporation that is responsible to service the United States, you should be held accountable for the screening to close the gap.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/health/Da...owTwt_DFWBrand

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok. Thank you. New here. I hope to get the hang of everything soon. So far I like your forum, moderate (Im Repub if you havent noticed :smile:) - neither one extreme or the other on this forum.

Am I not allowed to repost articles that are sourced? Please let me know. Thanks!

Why not go read the rules page first and inform yourself? You know, the famous Conservative concept of personal responsibility....

:D

But here's a hint: quote length, and linking.

Ok. Thank you. New here. I hope to get the hang of everything soon. So far I like your forum, moderate (Im Repub if you havent noticed :smile:) - neither one extreme or the other on this forum.

Am I not allowed to repost articles that are sourced? Please let me know. Thanks!

Why not go read the rules page first and inform yourself? You know, the famous Conservative concept of personal responsibility....

:D

But here's a hint: quote length, and linking.

Haha! You got me good! Ok, thank you! I will remember next time, thanks again.

Thanks for reaching across the aisle.

Forum List

Back