How to Not Get Your Ass Kicked or Shot by Police.

.....easy -----for people with brains =civil/nice/etc---comply
..in fact, it's second ''nature'' for SOME people to be nice/civil/POLITE
--but for some--the opposite is true
Life is hard when you're stupid. Cops love people who think they can get away with intimidating cops.

.....easy -----for people with brains =civil/nice/etc---comply
..in fact, it's second ''nature'' for SOME people to be nice/civil/POLITE
--but for some--the opposite is true
Life is hard when you're stupid. Cops love people who think they can get away with intimidating cops.
..that's a key aspect---it IS hard when you're stupid--and it's not the cops' fault if you are stupid

This is a free public service message. Thank you.

This has got to be the most posted video on USMB.

Only because our Country is at peak stupidity currently.

And the video, even though it is meant to be comical, is based on good advice. Obey the law. Be polite and respectful to cops. Don't resist arrest or run from the cops. Do these things and interactions will with cops will be safe 99.999% of the time. If the cops treat you badly, lawyer up and sue him.

This is a free public service message. Thank you.

This has got to be the most posted video on USMB.

Only because our Country is at peak stupidity currently.

And the video, even though it is meant to be comical, is based on good advice. Obey the law. Be polite and respectful to cops. Don't resist arrest or run from the cops. Do these things and interactions will with cops will be safe 99.999% of the time. If the cops treat you badly, lawyer up and sue him.

I ain't disagreeing.

I don't like police brutality. And because of "diversity" in my neighborhood, I've been actually searched at gunpoint because some wiley "person of color"(minority neighbor that sold drugs/stolen goods tried to "swat" me" for calling the cops on them...) I didn't resist, I even offered them tea. I love the boys in blue. And the creep that did this, sadly moved away to the suburbs and got away scott free. The moral of the story is...ain't diversity great?

SKITTLES.jpg

Forum List

Back