How To Go To Heaven?It is very simple to be saved and takes only a minute to explain.

This text and the corresponding scriptural passages will explain it all.
Bunk adopted by some Christian sects about five hundred years ago. Don't get me wrong, they mean well, but it is no way to live this life in the Kingdom. Return to the basics. Love God will all that is in you--and your neighbor as yourself. That is sound Biblical counsel on how to live this life and is the pathway to the next.

I don't know what Scriptures you're relying on to call that "Bunk", it's simple Scriptural teaching. You're just another anti-Pauline, wanting to cut half the New Testament out of the Bible. No thanks to that.

Bunk adopted by some Christian sects about five hundred years ago. Don't get me wrong, they mean well, but it is no way to live this life in the Kingdom. Return to the basics. Love God will all that is in you--and your neighbor as yourself. That is sound Biblical counsel on how to live this life and is the pathway to the next.
The neighbor thingy is close to impossible. What now?

Jesus knew that. As Meriweather said it is still good counsel, still good advice to follow. But in our sinful nature we still cannot follow it. If we could, He would not have had to go to the Cross.

But we couldn't, and we can't. We can't follow it.

So He went to the Cross.

Jesus knew that. As Meriweather said it is still good counsel, still good advice to follow. But in our sinful nature we still cannot follow it. If we could, He would not have had to go to the Cross.

So He went to the Cross.
There is actually no point in Jesus´ crucifixion. There is apparently no way for people who lived before Jesus to get indulgence. And he went to the cross because he was a stirrer. He had no idea about that dying for others, his last words are evidence enough for that.

So He went to the Cross.
There is actually no point in Jesus´ crucifixion. There is apparently no way for people who lived before Jesus to get indulgence. And he went to the cross because he was a stirrer. He had no idea about that dying for others, his last words are evidence enough for that.

Have you ever read even just the Gospels? Honest question

So He went to the Cross.

Okay well this user logged off before answering my question. Of course Jesus knew why He was born right from the beginning--in fact, the beginning of John says right from the beginning of time. Moreover this assertion is answered time and again in the Gospels, most succinctly in Matthew 20:28 as just one citation, "The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many..."

So He went to the Cross.
Actually he tells us at his trial why he was born into this world.

Yes, Jesus was a reformer of Judaism. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t divine. Those are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

You misunderstand his last words. Don’t feel bad, many people still do.

So He went to the Cross.

During childhood I had to spend each Sunday morning in the parish. But I didn´t take everything at face value.
Jesus offended the Romans and the clergy. When he hang on the cross he asked God why he abandoned him.

So He went to the Cross.

Yes, Jesus was a reformer of Judaism. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t divine. Those are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

He simply claimed to be the king of the Jews. Prophets or "prophets" with groups of disciples were something normal back then, by the way.

So He went to the Cross.

During childhood I had to spend each Sunday morning in the parish. But I didn´t take everything at face value.
Jesus offended the Romans and the clergy. When he hang on the cross he asked God why he abandoned him.
Because he became sin.

They never explained that to you?

So He went to the Cross.

He simply claimed to be the king of the Jews. Prophets or "prophets" with groups of disciples were something normal back then, by the way.
No. He didn’t claim that actually. Go back and reread it.

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Salvation is found by punishing an innocent in your place.
You can't get any more SATANIC than that!!!

So He went to the Cross.

He felt that abandonment in a way He never had. It was when He took on the weight of our sin, an unexpected burden. He couldn't have known how that would feel, even though He knew what would happen. Did you read my Scripture from Matthew?

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Oh no, just the opposite. "Greater love hath no man than this: To lay down his life for his friends."--John 15:13

What is Satanic, however, is twisting the Word of God to make it say what it does not. Did God REALLY say...???

Do take care!

That´s it for me... I´m out.
Some sects of Christianity see God as a courtroom judge, and people as defendants. Keep in mind that the greatest majority of Christianity teaches God as a Being who reaches out to heal the rift that occurred between humanity and divinity so that we might become unified once more.
So if god wants to heal the rift, why put the snake and the apple in Adam’s way in the first place?

You're just another anti-Pauline, wanting to cut half the New Testament out of the Bible. No thanks to that.
You do know Paul's goal was to destroy Christianity! What better way than to change their dogma?

You're just another anti-Pauline, wanting to cut half the New Testament out of the Bible. No thanks to that.
You do know Paul's goal was to destroy Christianity! What better way than to change their dogma?

Of course, before the road to Damascus

Take care with me, you are already deeply suspect with me because of how deeply you twisted the Word of God. You can say what you want, of course. But I find you hardly credible at this point

Some sects of Christianity see God as a courtroom judge, and people as defendants. Keep in mind that the greatest majority of Christianity teaches God as a Being who reaches out to heal the rift that occurred between humanity and divinity so that we might become unified once more.
So if god wants to heal the rift, why put the snake and the apple in Adam’s way in the first place?

You must know the answer to that

Oh no, just the opposite. "Greater love hath no man than this: To lay down his life for his friends."--John 15:13

What is Satanic, however, is twisting the Word of God to make it say what it does not. Did God REALLY say...???

Do take care!
The person laying down their life for another is heroic, agreeing to having a hero punished in your place for YOUR evil deeds IS Satanic!!!
But you are too SATANIC to see that obvious truth!!!

You must know the answer to that
You obviously don't.

Forum List

Back