How To Go To Heaven?It is very simple to be saved and takes only a minute to explain.

You're just another anti-Pauline, wanting to cut half the New Testament out of the Bible. No thanks to that.
You do know Paul's goal was to destroy Christianity! What better way than to change their dogma?

Of course, before the road to Damascus

Take care with me, you are already deeply suspect with me because of how deeply you twisted the Word of God. You can say what you want, of course. But I find you hardly credible at this point

Paul pretended to go blind, stumbled around for a while, and then pretended to be healed and see.

The others knew he was a fraud. It was obvious. Jesus cured a blindness of perception not sight.

They could have openly talked to each other about satan being in their midst and paul would have never known that they were talking about him.

Last edited:
You're just another anti-Pauline, wanting to cut half the New Testament out of the Bible. No thanks to that.
You do know Paul's goal was to destroy Christianity! What better way than to change their dogma?

Of course, before the road to Damascus

Take care with me, you are already deeply suspect with me because of how deeply you twisted the Word of God. You can say what you want, of course. But I find you hardly credible at this point
What better way to fake conversion.
Like I really care what YOU think about ME! :rofl::lmao:

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!
Salvation is found by punishing an innocent in your place.
You can't get any more SATANIC than that!!!

Oh no, just the opposite. "Greater love hath no man than this: To lay down his life for his friends."--John 15:13

What is Satanic, however, is twisting the Word of God to make it say what it does not. Did God REALLY say...???

Do take care!
The person laying down their life for another is heroic, agreeing to having a hero punished in your place for YOUR evil deeds IS Satanic!!!
But you are too SATANIC to see that obvious truth!!!

What on earth are you talking about? Who "agreed" to it, other than the Sovereign God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit? Are you saying that God needed or obtained permission from any human being? No one "agrees" to it. No one HAD to. It would have happened no matter what any human said or ever could have said. God is God. He is Sovereign. No one could forestall His plan...again, what are you talking about????

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Oh no, just the opposite. "Greater love hath no man than this: To lay down his life for his friends."--John 15:13

What is Satanic, however, is twisting the Word of God to make it say what it does not. Did God REALLY say...???

Do take care!
The person laying down their life for another is heroic, agreeing to having a hero punished in your place for YOUR evil deeds IS Satanic!!!

What on earth are you talking about? Who "agreed" to it, other than the Sovereign God and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit? Are you saying that God needed or obtained permission from any human being? No one "agrees" to it. No one HAD to. It would have happened no matter what any human said or ever could have said. God is God. He is Sovereign. No one could forestall His plan...again, what are you talking about????
Sorry, I didn't realize you knew nothing about Christianity.

From the OP:
Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures

Do take care!

From the OP:

Of course Christ died for our sins and He is the ultimate Hero for doing it. We didn't "Agree" to any of that--it is already done. It was God's plan from the beginning. Nothing we could do or not do would change that. So how are WE Satanic for "agreeing" to it, supposedly...or what in tarnation are you trying to say?

That´s it for me... I´m out.
Some sects of Christianity see God as a courtroom judge, and people as defendants. Keep in mind that the greatest majority of Christianity teaches God as a Being who reaches out to heal the rift that occurred between humanity and divinity so that we might become unified once more.
So if god wants to heal the rift, why put the snake and the apple in Adam’s way in the first place?

You must know the answer to that
You obviously don't.

I do actually, and I assume you do too. How long have you been "debating" Christians? Do you really not know the answer?

Of course Christ died for our sins and He is the ultimate Hero for doing it. We didn't "Agree" to any of that--it is already done. It was God's plan from the beginning. Nothing we could do or not do would change that. So how are WE Satanic for "agreeing" to it, supposedly...or what in tarnation are you trying to say?
How many of you are there?

I don't know what Scriptures you're relying on to call that "Bunk", it's simple Scriptural teaching. You're just another anti-Pauline, wanting to cut half the New Testament out of the Bible. No thanks to that.
Note I did not call scripture bunk. Five hundred years ago a different interpretation of scripture was presented, and I called that interpretation bunk.

That´s it for me... I´m out.
Some sects of Christianity see God as a courtroom judge, and people as defendants. Keep in mind that the greatest majority of Christianity teaches God as a Being who reaches out to heal the rift that occurred between humanity and divinity so that we might become unified once more.
So if god wants to heal the rift, why put the snake and the apple in Adam’s way in the first place?

You obviously don't.

I do actually, and I assume you do too. How long have you been "debating" Christians? Do you really not know the answer?
God was just fucking with us because he was bored?

There is actually no point in Jesus´ crucifixion. There is apparently no way for people who lived before Jesus to get indulgence. And he went to the cross because he was a stirrer. He had no idea about that dying for others, his last words are evidence enough for that.
In fact, he accepted dying. He had noted that the seed must die before fruit to result.

I don't know what Scriptures you're relying on to call that "Bunk", it's simple Scriptural teaching. You're just another anti-Pauline, wanting to cut half the New Testament out of the Bible. No thanks to that.
Note I did not call scripture bunk. Five hundred years ago a different interpretation of scripture was presented, and I called that interpretation bunk.

Five hundred years ago Martin Luther decided the Catholic Church was largely a corrupt, almost irredeemably so at that time, organization. Is that what you mean?

You obviously don't.

He's a Creator. He creates. We are His ultimate creation, so the Bible says. What of it, if He created us because He has the urge to create? How does that change your life?

During childhood I had to spend each Sunday morning in the parish. But I didn´t take everything at face value.
Jesus offended the Romans and the clergy. When he hang on the cross he asked God why he abandoned him.
If someone died with, "Oh say, can you see..." on their lips, everyone today would know they were thinking of The Star Spangled Banner. Likewise in that time, if someone died with the words "Why have you forsaken me?" on their lips, they were thinking of the psalm of an innocent person. You may wish to read Psalm 22, especially the final verses.

Jesus did not give his life as punishment. He gave his life for a Covenant. (Blood is the sign of a covenant.)

No, that was not Paul's goal. Paul wanted people to understand the grace of God and what God has done--and does for us.

Do take care!

From the OP:

What I'm saying is obvious, it is SATANIC to ACCEPT the sacrifice of an innocent in your place for YOUR evil deeds, no matter how willing the innocent is OR WAS, and no matter who ordered it.

Again, if you knew anything about Christianity, you would know you MUST ACCEPT the sacrifice of the innocent Jesus in your place to be saved, you can't accept your own punishment for your own sins.

Again, Jesus was not being punished. Once more a wrong interpretation fifteen hundred years after the fact is sowing discord and disbelief today. Forget what Protestants began teaching five hundred years ago. Go back two thousand years and listen to Christ. It also helps to understand the history and the culture of Biblical times.

Do take care!

From the OP:

What I'm saying is obvious, it is SATANIC to ACCEPT the sacrifice of an innocent in your place for YOUR evil deeds, no matter how willing the innocent is OR WAS, and no matter who ordered it.

Again, if you knew anything about Christianity, you would know you MUST ACCEPT the sacrifice of the innocent Jesus in your place to be saved, you can't accept your own punishment for your own sins.

sounds like a test. Jesus did warn people of the test.

You obviously don't.

He's a Creator. He creates. We are His ultimate creation, so the Bible says. What of it, if He created us because He has the urge to create? How does that change your life?
Why would god make a rift to later want to heal that rift? Makes no sense.

Forum List

Back