How To Explain This?

How did you get that from what I posted?

Not sure what money you are talking about, and I'm pretty sure I never claimed no one can better them selves out of the slums...though it certainly is harder to do coming from a position of poverty and crime, don't you think? The point I was making is if you take a kid out of a slum and raise him with a middle class or upper class family, his/her chances in life get a huge amount better...do you disagree with that?

Instead of throwing around insults all the time, why don't you give your opinion on why so many black people live in poverty, what should be done about it, if anything, and if you agree with Joyce.

Because really, there isn't much point of you posting on this thread if the only reason is to troll after me.

I have no idea how to make people grab the American dream. I do know that part of the problem is people like you have convinced a segment of the black community that they are not responsible for their condition and that they do not have to work to better themselves. You and your buddies have taught 3 generations now that they are victims and someone else should "rescue" them.

They do not need your pity or your guilt. Unlike Joyce I happen to believe blacks are just as smart and capable as anyone else. THEY have to want to use what was given to them and YOU need to stop giving them no reason to do so.

... What has been given to them?

0_o

My sister was on welfare several times. Now she is white, but the following is a good example of what has been given to people on welfare.

To get off Welfare my sister worked 2 and a half jobs. Her oldest son, while I was in the house, asked her why she worked. She told him so she could provide for him and his brother and sister. He told her she did not have to work because the Government had been paying for them and he did not understand why she did not just quit and keep getting that money. He was about 12 at the time.

If a 12 year old has figured it out, a 12 year old white kid, one of those races no one makes excuses for and blames all their ills on someone else, what do you think the families that have 2 generations living on welfare have been taught?

Blacks do not need liberal democrats to "take care" of them. They are just as smart and capable as anyone else to get an education and get a job. They have though learned to abandon families and black men in droves have no desire to help their own kids. And liberals make excuses for the behavior. Rather then blame the black community for its own problems and get people like Jesse Jackson to actually help they play the guilt game and blame cruel Mr. whitey for all the ills of the black community.

Blacks do not need excuses. They do not need handouts. They do not need rich liberal white people to protect them and help them by giving them Government handouts.

I have no idea how to make people grab the American dream. I do know that part of the problem is people like you have convinced a segment of the black community that they are not responsible for their condition and that they do not have to work to better themselves. You and your buddies have taught 3 generations now that they are victims and someone else should "rescue" them.

They do not need your pity or your guilt. Unlike Joyce I happen to believe blacks are just as smart and capable as anyone else. THEY have to want to use what was given to them and YOU need to stop giving them no reason to do so.
Actually, I think it is you and your buddies that keep telling blacks they are victims of Democrats. :eusa_whistle:

Nevermind, RGS, I see it is impossible for you to not stereotype people as you just did so well about me.

Blacks just need decent paying jobs, just like the rest of us.

Jesus this isn't so hard to figure out is it?

When Detroit auto industry was booming, Detroit had a vibrant Black middle class.

Now I'm informed that most of those neighborhoods are slums.

I'm watching the same thing happen here in Millinocket, Maine as the paper industry folds up.

My guess is that town is 99% White but more and more people are on welfare of one kind or the other.

You can buy a three or four bedroom house there now for about $30,000, I'm told.

this was a town which was once had the most productive paper mill in America, folks.

People had money and lived the good middle class life

NHow, they're rolling up the sidewalks, and looking for a way out.

Last edited:
Blacks just need decent paying jobs, just like the rest of us.

Jesus this isn't so hard to figure out is it?

When Detroit auto industry was booming, Detroit had a vibrant Black middle class.

Now I'm informed that most of those neighborhoods are slums.

I'm watching the same thing happen here in Millinocket, Maine as the paper industry folds up.

My guess is that town is 99% White but more and more people are on welfare of one kind or the other.

You can buy a three or four bedroom house there now for about $30,000, I'm told.

this was a town which was once had the most productive paper mill in America, folks.

People had money and lived the good middle class life

NHow, they're rolling up the sidewalks, and looking for a way out.

Difference is, nobody fears for their LIFE in a poor white neighborhood. Things get shabby, but you just don't have the same descent into hell that you have in a black neighborhood.

Difference is, nobody fears for their LIFE in a poor white neighborhood. Things get shabby, but you just don't have the same descent into hell that you have in a black neighborhood.
No one fears for their life in a poor white neighborhood if they are white. But they probably do if they are black. Where I live, the poor white neighborhoods tend to be trailer parks, and no black person in their right mind would walk around one.

Stereotype, much?

No one fears for their life in a poor white neighborhood if they are white. But they probably do if they are black. Where I live, the poor white neighborhoods tend to be trailer parks, and no black person in their right mind would walk around one.

Stereotype, much?

That could be. But there are some gnarly trailer parks south of where I live, in Prince William County, Va., and even in the worst ones, you'll see little flower pots around. You never see that in the ghetto.

Forum List

Back