How to Explain Climate Change to Neanderthals

I'm not a neanderthal, I'm homo sapien. I don't get why someone would want to educate a being no longer around.

Homo sapiens neanderthalis, as the name might suggest, was also a member of homo sapiens and, if your ancestry is European, there's a possibility that your genome contains Neanderthal DNA.
are you claiming neanderthals are walking around?

I'm saying you may have some Neanderthal DNA.
or not. So why do we care, are there any actual neanderthals walking other than Geico commercials?

claimd NYC would flood on a regular basis

Define "flood". More tidal flooding is occurring. Sandy occurred. That part is a successful prediction.

No prediction of regular massive floods was ever made, so that's a denier big lie.

claimed cat-5 hurricanes would be common

In the future, and there's already good evidence it's happening. So, successful prediction.

arctic ice would be gone (ok, that was gore, but no one corrected him)

Everyone corrected him. Big denier lie.

polar bears extinct, more now than ever

Not a prediction, and polar bear numbers are dropping. So, big denier lie.

horrible storms

Define "horrible". The prediction for more storminess is for the future, but we already see the start of it. So, successful prediciton.

desertification

Successful prediction.

blah blah blah

throw out 1000 predictions and get 10 right is not spiking the ball, it's getting lucky

Congratulations. You confirmed my point that denier lie their asses off about the predictions, and that the actual predictions have been right on the money.

I'm not a neanderthal, I'm homo sapien. I don't get why someone would want to educate a being no longer around.

Homo sapiens neanderthalis, as the name might suggest, was also a member of homo sapiens and, if your ancestry is European, there's a possibility that your genome contains Neanderthal DNA.

we also have banana dna

so take your racist non-sense to the proper forum

or not. So why do we care, are there any actual neanderthals walking other than Geico?
yes! you if you have a European lineage you are part Neanderthal.
?.

Another science fail, find me a Neanderthal that is living...

Climate change is the planet on a long term heating or cooling cycle.

Claiming it is manmade is just bad science.
easily done get a DNA test and it will tell you what percentage of Neanderthal you are.
why?
reading not in your skill set?
SL said find him or her a living Neanderthal and I did.
where? Geico?

Define "flood". More tidal flooding is occurring. Sandy occurred. That part is a successful prediction. Sandy? yea, floods happen, warmers claimed NYC would happen constantly

No prediction of regular massive floods was ever made, so that's a denier big lie.

In the future, and there's already good evidence it's happening. So, successful prediction. wrong, they've been calling for them for decades now, and havn't had once since they started

Everyone corrected him. Big denier lie. no one did, until the date came and went

Not a prediction, and polar bear numbers are dropping. So, big denier lie. more now than before

horrible storms

Define "horrible". The prediction for more storminess is for the future, but we already see the start of it. So, successful prediciton. wrong again, the horrid storms should be here and the dates for them to start where years ago

desertification

Successful prediction. b/c it was already happening, but it has not gotten worse

blah blah blah

throw out 1000 predictions and get 10 right is not spiking the ball, it's getting lucky

Congratulations. You confirmed my point that denier lie their asses off about the predictions, and that the actual predictions have been right on the money.

you're so full of shit and lies it's coming our your pours

we also have banana dna

so take your racist non-sense to the proper forum
how the fuck is that racist?

Define "flood". More tidal flooding is occurring. Sandy occurred. That part is a successful prediction.

In the future, and there's already good evidence it's happening. So, successful prediction.

Everyone corrected him. Big denier lie.

Not a prediction, and polar bear numbers are dropping. So, big denier lie.

horrible storms

Define "horrible". The prediction for more storminess is for the future, but we already see the start of it. So, successful prediciton.

desertification

Successful prediction.

blah blah blah

It's called weather.

Scientists are a bunch of pan-zee assed, bisexual Liberal pussy boys. Perhaps they should try something exciting, like getting laid.
So wonderful to see really dumb fucks like you posting for the denialists. Definately makes a case for them.

You - buying Al Gore's books, and swallowing his dick and everything that comes out of his idiot mouth, are the dumb fucks, stupid.
LOL. What makes you think that Al Gores book and movie were the deciding factors in convincing most of the knowledgable people in the world that AGW is real? For a lot of layman, that was an introduction. For those that had an interest in science, they already knew the facts about AGW.

You are really someone deserving of the name, dumb fuck. You obviously never have had even high school level science. And, obviously are quite proud of the fact.

Tides are predominantly a lunar gravity event. I suppose you think the Sea of Tranquility has water?

Forum List

Back