How to drive an irrational leftist insane

Really?

where?

All the rational leftists eventually go to the R party
Lol.

I used to be (granted it was many years back) a liberal. And accepting challenges to my beliefs and thought processes came slowly — and with some stumbling bouts of cognitive dissonance.

But I eventually did have to concede that I had been misguided. But it also serves to inform me that there is a difference between being a liberal and being a libtard.

Some of the liberals on this board can actually engage in intelligent debate. One need not accept their beliefs or arguments to accept that they are still intelligent.

The left will now cry and weep and moan and groan that this judge shouldn’t be permitted to keep the case.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh no. A judge who might just take the job of reviewing a motion to dismiss an indictment on various legal grounds … seriously. How unfair.
Judge Cannon is very inexperience having only 14 days of criminal trail experience...

This case is highly complex and under much scrutiny...

Cannon is best to recuse herself before she embarrasses herself. She was roundly rebuked before by the very conservative 11th district court in her rulings on the investigation.

I say JAck Smith is probably giving her enough rope so she will hang herself and she will get swapped out...

Cannon isn't as much Bias but just bad. Her excuses are laughable, she said a ex-President should be treated different under law than a normal citizen. This is failing 101 US legal foundation... If she was anyway good and biased she would have used any other excuse.
She got creamed by the 11th...

Judge Cannon is very inexperience having only 14 days of criminal trail experience...

This case is highly complex and under much scrutiny...

Cannon is best to recuse herself before she embarrasses herself. She was roundly rebuked before by the very conservative 11th district court in her rulings on the investigation.

I say JAck Smith is probably giving her enough rope so she will hang herself and she will get swapped out...

Cannon isn't as much Bias but just bad. Her excuses are laughable, she said a ex-President should be treated different under law than a normal citizen. This is failing 101 US legal foundation... If she was anyway good and biased she would have used any other excuse.
She got creamed by the 11th...
You don’t know Jack shit about her back ground.

And you also need to learn how to edit.

Even Politico has a piece challenging your severely limited grasp of things: Trump judge’s thin criminal trial resume comes with a twist

She was an excellent law student. She was on the Law Review. She clerked for a federal judge. She worked as an assistant United State Attorney for many years and handled some significant cases.

The criticism of how many cases she has presided over as a judge is absolutely irrelevant to whether she is qualified. She is, without any true question.

Last edited:
He is the DA... i.e. the prosecutor

Do you expect Trump's defence team to be unbiased too..
Prosecutors are not supposed to merely seek a conviction. They are supposed to seek Justice.

By contrast, defense attorneys are supposed to zealously advocate on behalf of their client’s best legal interest, bounded only by the law.

You don’t know Jack shit about her back ground.

And you also need to learn how to edit.

Even Politico has a piece challenging your severely limited grasp of things: Trump judge’s thin criminal trial resume comes with a twist

She was an excellent law student. She was on the Law Review. She clerked for a federal judge. She worked as an assistant United State Attorney for many years and handled some significant cases.

The criticism of how many cases she has presided over as a judge is absolutely irrelevant to whether she is qualified. She is, without any true question.
I am saying she is a bad Judge to being over ruled so convincingly... She got severely embarrassed by the 11th district...

That I know... A good biased Judge would have found better reasons...

She will not be given this much patience in the trail... She makes a stupid ruling, Smith will appeal, it will be overruled and she would be taken off the case. The 11th Circuit doesn't want this shame..

“to being?” What language do you speak as a native tongue in your troll farm?

Nope. They overruled her. No big deal. In fact, she has been on the right path.

No. That’s what you believe. Morons like you don’t “know” anything.

Good biased? :auiqs.jpg:

She won’t be given patience? (Wtf are you babbling about?). And the word you persist in misspelling is Trial. It’s not “trail.” You imbecile.

You don’t have the slightest clue as to how trials work. Please get an education before bloviating. You urgently need educating.

She was unanimous ruling from the 11th District rebuking her... That is a very conservative court which she lost all of them...
That was a big deal... Not one judge thought she was right...

This severely hurts her career prospects... She is labeled a political hack or too stupid to not get overruled...

If Cannon gets overruled like that in a trial then she could be removed... Judges are meant to be impartial, if she shows lack of impartiality she will be removed... Abusing the law in favour of an individual you have stated before should not be held to the same standard as any other American...

I don't think you know hold the Judiciary is meant to work...

The 11th Circuit already have her on their radar and have refused to discipline last time..

You have no reason to not believe Trump declassified details about our nuclear weapons program?

How about the fact that declassifying this would harm national security?

Are you delusional enough to think our enemies don't already know about our nuclear programs? Sure they do, just like we have extensive knowledge of theirs. Nuclear deterrents only work if the bad guys know what we're capable of.

Are you delusional enough to think our enemies don't already know about our nuclear programs? Sure they do, just like we have extensive knowledge of theirs. Nuclear deterrents only work if the bad guys know what we're capable of.

No. Our enemies don’t know the details of our nuclear weapons programs. These are some of the most closely guarded secrets we have.

Are you for real?

No. Our enemies don’t know the details of our nuclear weapons programs. These are some of the most closely guarded secrets we have.

Are you for real?

Yeah, I bet all the folks living in the other nuclear powers think the same thing. LMAO

Yeah, I bet all the folks living in the other nuclear powers think the same thing. LMAO
“It’s okay for Trump to declassify nuclear secrets because our enemies already know them” is a relatively original one for me.

Congrats on being uniquely creative in your effort to avoid holding Trump accountable for anything. You are king of the sycophants.

“It’s okay for Trump to declassify nuclear secrets because our enemies already know them” is a relatively original one for me.

Congrats on being uniquely creative in your effort to avoid holding Trump accountable for anything. You are king of the sycophants.

Sorry you can't even handle a small dose of reality.

Forum List

Back