How to drive an irrational leftist insane

The left will now cry and weep and moan and groan that this judge shouldn’t be permitted to keep the case.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh no. A judge who might just take the job of reviewing a motion to dismiss an indictment on various legal grounds … seriously. How unfair.
306>232

She wasn’t biased in the slightest much less “egregiously” biased.

She made a ruling. She tried to accord the accused some procedural fairness. Other judges said, “Nyet.” Bfd. Judges make rulings all the time. Higher courts occasionally reverse those rulings. It’s part of the process of how law is made.

Again, it gauls libbies that a judge might be fair.
A lawyer, my potooti. :auiqs.jpg:

As soon as you locate an appellant court. When you can construct a proper question, maybe I'll address it.

So you refuse to answer the question.

I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.

Look out, buddy! There's an 'e'...its got a knife! Run!

All her decisions on the Trump case.
Thats not what you said. No qualification.

Your post was, at best, unclear.
That's what we were discussing.
We were discussing the proceeding in front of her. That much is true. But you alleged that she was a ****. And you spoke about what a ooor judge she was. And that’s the context in which you used the word “all” in describing her rulings.

You’re a retard.
Only a MAGA moron would try to re-frame the discussion to something more palatable.
Nope. Own it, bitch. You did in fact post unclearly. I can’t make you admit it. But I can join in the criticism of your inept posting style.

It’s ok. It’s all your own fault. You’re an imbecile.

Thats not what you said. No qualification.

Your post was, at best, unclear.

We were discussing the proceeding in front of her. That much is true. But you alleged that she was a ****. And you spoke about what a ooor judge she was. And that’s the context in which you used the word “all” in describing her rulings.

You’re a retard.

Nope. Own it, bitch. You did in fact post unclearly. I can’t make you admit it. But I can join in the criticism of your inept posting style.

It’s ok. It’s all your own fault. You’re an imbecile.
Nice try!

Forum List

Back