How to disable a racist with humor

How cute...don't you just love those feel-good stories of the non-confrontational black man?

Meanwhile, let's just hate Minister Malcolm-X's guts for standing his ground.

Things that make me go "Hmmm...."
As most halfway intelligent persons know persons are diverse, regardless of race, and they are going to appreciate such diversity.

I know I appreciate the methodology that the Black guy used to diffuse the Klan assholes, because I know I don't have that capacity.

I would like to think I could someday, but I am not sure, so I try to learn from the Black guy.

She posted a good story and there is nothing nefarious to read into that no matter how hard you might try.

How cute...don't you just love those feel-good stories of the non-confrontational black man?

As most halfway intelligent persons know persons are diverse, regardless of race, and they are going to appreciate such diversity.

I know I appreciate the methodology that the Black guy used to diffuse the Klan assholes, because I know I don't have that capacity.

I would like to think I could someday, but I am not sure, so I try to learn from the Black guy.

She posted a good story and there is nothing nefarious to read into that no matter how hard you might try.
Riiiiiiiiiight....:rolleyes:

Riiiiiiiiiight....:rolleyes:
I feel sorry for you.

I feel sorry for you.

My former Lt. once told me, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you."

But, in Marc's case, all white women ARE out to get him. This thread was CLEARLY an attempt to emasculate the strong black men of America.

funny how that is huh?

Black people shouldnt be confrontational or proud of their heritage think many on the right
Oh, look at the racist thinking others are racist!

Truth Matters likes black people until they dare to breed with whites and have little heathen "oreo" spawn as she calls them.

funny how that is huh?

Black people shouldnt be confrontational or proud of their heritage think many on the right
Oh, look at the racist thinking others are racist!

Truth Matters likes black people until they dare to breed with whites and have little heathen "oreo" spawn as she calls them.

Lol. I'm a big fan of racist humor, and I gotta say. . . as far as funny goes, mixed-breed terms don't get much better than oreo.

I'm also a fan of oreos. If I ever get adult onset diabetes somewhere down the road, oreos will be the culprit.

I understand it much better, apparently, than you do. I guess if Ariux there ended his stupid comments with "tee-hee! just kidding! aren't I adorable?" it would make it all better and he wouldn't be a racist, huh? Stop eating long enough to think once in a while.

Where did I make a post stating that Asians are violent, dirty, less civilized, less deserving of life, or any other statement which implies that they are somehow less than whites or any other race?

Making fun of language differences IS NOT RACISM. I don't care what your interpretation of the term is.

But, if you want to claim that I've in fact done what you think I've done, please feel free to link to it.

You, and certain other developmentally-stunted losers in your 'clique,' are dishonest, self-satisfied fucking hypocrites, and you prove it every time you dare to open your fat mouth about someone else's racism.

I understand it much better, apparently, than you do. I guess if Ariux there ended his stupid comments with "tee-hee! just kidding! aren't I adorable?" it would make it all better and he wouldn't be a racist, huh? Stop eating long enough to think once in a while.

It would be hard for anyone to believe I'm kidding when there's so much truth to what I say.

It would be if there were a shred of truth to anything you say, you fucking cowardly idiot.

Last edited:
By whom? Other racist fucking cowardly idiots like you over at stormfront? Fuck you and your juvenile little jab, dickbreath.

What's up with your queer fixation? The Jewish media often refers to negroes as Africans, e.g. "Trayvon Martin was an African-American...", sound familiar?

By whom? Other racist fucking cowardly idiots like you over at stormfront? Fuck you and your juvenile little jab, dickbreath.

What's up with your queer fixation? The Jewish media often refers to negroes as Africans, e.g. "Trayvon Martin was an African-American...", sound familiar?

Why did you not bold the entire phrase there, you dishonest fucking loser? Can even you be so stupid as to think no one would notice? How fucking pathetic can you get?

Why did you not bold the entire phrase there, you dishonest fucking loser? Can even you be so stupid as to think no one would notice? How fucking pathetic can you get?

You stupid butt-fucker, I count on people noticing. And, I am disappointing when they are too stupid to figure it out on their own, as in your case. I quoted the entire phrase, African-American, and bolded the part I've been saying.

Anywho, given that American is a nationality, that must leave African as a race (such as on Obama's birth certificate, where it's the race, sans "American"). And, race is the issue, not nationality. So, I say "African", not "African-American."

You stupid butt-fucker, I count on people noticing. And, I am disappointing when they are too stupid to figure it out on their own, as in your case. I quoted the entire phrase, African-American, and bolded the part I've been saying.

Anywho, given that American is a nationality, that must leave African as a race (such as on Obama's birth certificate, where it's the race, sans "American"). And, race is the issue, not nationality. So, I say "African", not "African-American."

You stupid, illiterate fuck. "African," as used in the phrase you only partly bolded, is an adjective. An adjective modifies a noun. So you, in a lame-brained attempt at making some jackass racist dig, are using the word ungrammatically unless you intend it as a noun referring to a person from Africa, which the deceased is not any more than an X-generation American whose ancestors emigrated from Poland is 'a European.' I don't expect you to understand, you brain dead piece of filth.

You stupid, illiterate fuck. "African," as used in the phrase you only partly bolded, is an adjective. An adjective modifies a noun.

It's so sad when a HIV has eaten up most of a fag's brain. African-American is no different from Black-American. Yeah, shit-packer, African is an adjective, as well as the race.

You stupid, illiterate fuck. "African," as used in the phrase you only partly bolded, is an adjective. An adjective modifies a noun.

It's so sad when a HIV has eaten up most of a fag's brain.

Is that your excuse? I knew you were too stupid to even grasp what I was telling you. What a hopeless fucking moron.

Forum List

Back