How To Destroy a 9/11 "Troofer"

Shorebreak

Sep 25, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4yGICFsi8]YouTube - How To Destroy a 9/11 Truther[/ame]

didnt debunkers patant the claim that "troofer's" were dems?

i mean for about 5 years that was the montra... has that changed?

great video!
I should have used this in my training course!

considering thats exactly how you make an idiot out of yourself constantly here everyday by following everything outlined in that video they talked about,all people have to do if they want to be as big a moron as you is read your posts.:lol: and do everything in that video which they already do of course.hahahahahahahahaha.

funny how every forum on the net has "debunkers" paroting the exact same garbage.

Seriously? The same exact garbage IS the truth.

That would explain it!

did you ever respond to my "why did wtc7 fall at near freefall "eventually freefall" speeds?"

No, I think I missed it, where is it? And please explain the term "freefall eventually freefall" as i am stupid(ask 911insidenutjob) and don't understand exactly what your asking.

Seriously? The same exact garbage IS the truth.

That would explain it!

did you ever respond to my "why did wtc7 fall at near freefall "eventually freefall" speeds?"

No, I think I missed it, where is it? And please explain the term "freefall eventually freefall" as i am stupid(ask 911insidenutjob) and don't understand exactly what your asking.

if you are dont know what that means... than might i suggest you do more research starting with NISTs wtc7 explanation...

if you are dont know what that means... than might i suggest you do more research starting with NISTs wtc7 explanation...

I are dont know what "freefall eventually freefall" means either; but I believe the problem lies in the realm of your inability to communicate coherently in English.

I are dont know what "freefall eventually freefall" means either; but I believe the problem lies in the realm of your inability to communicate coherently in English.

you are right... do you work for spellcheck dot com or something?

Not necessary for most of us to be at least passingly familiar with the English language.

Have you ever succeeded in one of your transparent frauds?

Not necessary for most of us to be at least passingly familiar with the English language.

I'm not sure why, I just found that post to be hilarious. Good job.
:udaman:

I'm not sure why, I just found that post to be hilarious. Good job.
:udaman:

You jackasses focus on the most petty items as a means of distraction. It's just like when your sad suckamoomoo self complained when I didn't use a capital "A" when I wrote "afghanistan."

Forum List

Back