How to build a dynasty

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
The video is a little log for this kind of forum. It lasts 15:18.

But if you want to see how Bama built a program that went from nowhere to being one of the biggest powerhouses in NCAA football history, watch it.

The video pays a lot of attention to the strength & conditioning coach, Scott Cochran. The man is an absolute lunatic, who has made the Crimson Tide one of the most feared teams in the 4th quarter.

It is also not a PR video. It is 60 Minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alabama built a dynasty by playing a lot of nobodies.

Riiiiight.

Lets see, in the last 6 years Bama has won 72 games. That has never been done in college football.

Every year we played LSU, Auburn, TN, Ole Miss, MS State.

In that same 6 years we have played and beaten Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State, VA Tech, Georgia, Florida, Texas A&M, Texas, Notre Dame, Arkansas, and South Carolina.

Perhaps you know of a team that has no cream-puffs on their schedule, I would be happy to hear who they are.

Any college team that is successful nowadays is cheating. Guaranteed.

How can you tell if a College Football team is cheating? They're on the field.

Don't get me wrong, I like sports from time to time and I'll sometimes watch a playoff game. But I don't view it any differently that any other scripted TV show.

Any college team that is successful nowadays is cheating. Guaranteed.

How can you tell if a College Football team is cheating? They're on the field.

Don't get me wrong, I like sports from time to time and I'll sometimes watch a playoff game. But I don't view it any differently that any other scripted TV show.

Scripted tv show? lmao

If you think college football is so corrupt as the be the same as a scripted tv show, you are delusional.

i think "went from no where" is a little exaggerated. They have been considered one of the top football programs since the 60's even if they did go through down years.

i think "went from no where" is a little exaggerated. They have been considered one of the top football programs since the 60's even if they did go through down years.

I would consider a football program that had zero players drafted in the NFL as being "no where".

In 2006 our record was 6-7. More loses than wins is pretty much no where.

In 2004 we went 6-6, and lost our starting QB in the blowout against Western Carolina ( we were ahead 31-0 and the starter was still in the game in the 3rd qtr)

2003 we went 4-9.

In the 4 years before Saban arrived we were 26-24.

Even with the 7-6 record for Saban's first season, we went 43-11 in the next 4 years.

Alabama was a power program for a long time. But we were certainly far from that prior to Saban's arrival.

Forum List

Back