How to Become a democRat

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
First you need to remove any and all intelligence. democrats recommend a 48 oz. claw hammer and using it to remove all gray matter with that hammer also puts your head in the right mind set, dunk your head in a bucket of shit and leave it in that shit till you like it then leave it in there some more. For a one time special for only $5. using pool acid to remove your drooling and ability to crap your draws just like Joe enjoying the peace of mind you will have only having to drool and shit yourself JUST LIKE JOE! You can shit yourself How cool is that with more shit by the pope

First you need to remove any and all intelligence. democrats recommend a 48 oz. claw hammer and using it to remove all gray matter with that hammer also puts your head in the right mind set, dunk your head in a bucket of shit and leave it in that shit till you like it then leave it in there some more. For a one time special for only $5. using pool acid to remove your drooling and ability to crap your draws just like Joe enjoying the peace of mind you will have only having to drool and shit yourself JUST LIKE JOE! You can shit yourself How cool is that with more shit by the pope

How to become a GQP/Trumptard.

Defend and support these morons, without laughing.

Just a teaser.

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon and asked a U.S. Forest Service official whether there was any way the agency could do it.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun.
We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."

On Nov. 2, QAnon believers camped out at Dealey Plaza, site of President John F. Kennedy's assassination. The conspiracy theory falsely claimed JFK Jr. would return sometime in the afternoon.
From there, he'd become president of the US or somehow have the power to turn over the office to Trump. This group are followers of a Q influencer who's continued to claim that even though JFK Jr. didn't show up on Nov. 2, he'll show up on Nov. 17 or on Nov. 22, the anniversary of his father's killing, according to a report from Vice. Followers have been seen with Trump signs and playing the music of Michael Jackson, who they also believe is still alive.

WOw, what a massively retarded post.

Conservitards shouldn't be allowed to post in the satire forum. They can't understand humor after they've had the operation.

Ho ho ho!

That is so fucking funny.

Ho ho ho!

Forum List

Back