How The World Sees Donald

Interesting... I guess I should repeat myself

"How The World Sees Donald"

"How Jillian Sees Donald"

Fixed it for you, again.

Trust me. Trump is the laughing stock of the world. As are his Deplorables. You guys are just beyond morons. Didn't even know that was possible, but there you go.

And this is why you will keep losing elections that count.

But go ahead, keep calling us deplorables. Your contempt of us is a gift that keeps on giving.

But go ahead, keep calling us deplorables. Your contempt of us is a gift that keeps on giving.

Don't forget 3 million more voted for Hillary. And we have the mid terms coming up. We'll see..

At least you admit you're a deplorable. Nice for one of you morons to own up to it. Too often the likes of you get all defensive. I love how you embrace your stupidity. Well done, sir!

Interesting... I guess I should repeat myself

"How The World Sees Donald"

"How Jillian Sees Donald"

Fixed it for you, again.

Trust me. Trump is the laughing stock of the world. As are his Deplorables. You guys are just beyond morons. Didn't even know that was possible, but there you go.
No one in their right mind would trust a shit stain like you.

Don't forget 3 million more voted for Hillary. And we have the mid terms coming up. We'll see..

At least you admit you're a deplorable. Nice for one of you morons to own up to it. Too often the likes of you get all defensive. I love how you embrace your stupidity. Well done, sir!

The problem is you can't prove that they were legal votes, the Democratic Party gestapo/propaganda wing won't allow it..

[
No one in their right mind would trust a shit stain like you.

Lots of people do. And rightly so. See, I'm sane and intelligent, unlike you Trumptard Deplorables.
But like all of your kind, you can't prove it. Trump is going to allow guns to be used in schools to protect children against violent murderers like you. I love it.

Seems the world agrees with about 60% of the country.... even Vlad

Watch how the world makes fun of Donald Trump in funny and sometimes weird satire

Wow, Trump parasites are a worldwide phenomenon or a plague, it kinda depends on how you look at it..

when you talk about trump parasites, you mean his children and cabinet right?

Nope.. a prime example would be the left wing media sucking off Trump for ratings and spewing crapola. think Joe & Mika... :wink_2:

The problem is you can't prove that they were legal votes, the Democratic Party gestapo/propaganda wing won't allow it..

Grump wasn't too sure how to take the fact that with one sentence The Lumpster had gone from moronic Deplorable to Moronic Dale Smith-type Deplorable...

Consider that you're the one that's missing the point and going instead with goofy insults. I'm sure Dale understands your special needs by now as well.

Grump wasn't too sure how to take the fact that with one sentence The Lumpster had gone from moronic Deplorable to Moronic Dale Smith-type Deplorable...

Consider that you're the one that's missing the point and going instead with goofy insults. I'm sure Dale understands your special needs by now as well.

Anybody who thinks there were 3 million, hell even 1000 illegal votes is a conspiracy theorist. Fact.

Anybody who thinks there were 3 million, hell even 1000 illegal votes is a conspiracy theorist. Fact.

If it's a fact then you should have no problem proving me wrong.. :wink_2:

Here's a few links to get you started ... without the actual facts (Democrats are heavily resisting finding the facts), I'm given to a reasonable possibility that Trump won the popular vote as well..

Substantial Numbers of Non-Citizens Vote Illegally in U.S. Elections - Just Facts

Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Last edited:

Here's a few links to get you started ... without the actual facts (Democrats are heavily resisting finding the facts), I'm given to a reasonable possibility that Trump won the popular vote as well..

Substantial Numbers of Non-Citizens Vote Illegally in U.S. Elections - Just Facts

Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

You made the assertion. It's up for you to prove it.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Received 800,000 or More Votes From Non-Citizens in the 2016 Election

You made the assertion. It's up for you to prove it.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Received 800,000 or More Votes From Non-Citizens in the 2016 Election

It all comes down to who you want to believe .. Snopes is a liberal propaganda site in my opinion....

Eh, it's just sourpuss whining anyway and we will never know the real facts, too much left wing resistance.

.. Trump's the President.. enjoy

Last edited:
Yup, it all comes down to who you want to believe .. Snopes is a liberal propaganda site in my opinion....

Eh, it's nothing more than sourpuss whining anyway and we will never know the real facts, too much left wing resistance.

.. Trump's the President.. enjoy

Not my president. Hard to enjoy a moron in the WH. Then again, your level and all, so what's not to like from your POV.

And no, Snopes is not liberal. You don't get to pick and choose what you like and don't like just because you don't like it. I know you are a Trump acolyte and therefore a proponent of "fake news" even when it isn't. At the end of the day there was extensive enquiries into the so-called illegal voting. No evidence whatsoever. More Americans voted for Hillary to be president. Fact. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back