How the Republican Government shutdown works

"IT DIDN'T MATTER WHAT THE GOP DID THAT FIRST YEAR...THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE VOTES TO STOP THE DEMOCRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

^^^ definition of a super majority ^^^

Only in your mind. Where does it say super majority in that sentence?
You truly are dumb enough to believe that if you describe something, your description isn't what you're describing. :cuckoo:

The words, "super majority, " don't have to appear there. What you described IS a super majority. I don't have to use the words "lunar module" to describe how we landed on the moon, but if I describe how we did, I would clearly be talking about the lunar module.

That's precisely what you did -- you described a super majority and now you're crying like a little bitch that you didn't use the words, "super majority."

So you claim that I said the Democrats had super majorities for the first two years...then backed off that claim because I never said that...then you backed off the claim that I said they had super majorities for the first year because I never said that either...and now you're claiming that I "described" a super majority and in your mind that's the same thing as SAYING super majority?

Can't bring yourself to admit that I didn't lie...can you?
Why would I say you didn't lie when you did? :dunno:

A better question would be why won't you admit that you shouldn't have accused me of that in the first place?
That's not actually a better question since you lied and got called out on it. But I understand why you don't want to answer my question. :thup:

It's also amusing to me that you think the rich have been hurt by this Administration. The reason that there is a growing income disparity isn't some GOP plot...it's just that the poor have gotten poorer under Obama and the rich have gotten richer. But you'll never admit that...will you?
What do you propose be done about curbing the current disparity?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

How about instead of trying to make the wealthy poorer...we give the Middle Class more opportunities to become wealthy? What you liberals can never seem to grasp is that there is no finite amount of wealth that has to be "shared"! You can create more wealth. In order to do so however you have to have an environment that's conducive to making that happen. High taxes on those making $200,000 a year and a crushing layer of regulations burdening start-ups isn't the environment that makes that happen.
What's that environment to make it happen. Specifically.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back