How The GOP Went Back To The 1950s In Just One Day

dentist-say-5.jpg

:lol:......not bad Lakhota....

Are you fucking kidding? You left wing jack offs tore Sarah Palin apart, she could fart the wrong way and we heard about it from the asshat left. The day you went after a strong minded woman that's the day the democrats moved America back to the 50's.

Yes. Remember how they went after Palin's daughter because she had a baby without being married? Now they are wailing like banshees about contraception. The hypocrisy is so thick you couldn't cut it with knife.

Only a Moron could try to believe that a first amendment issue is about a "right" to birth control, instead of the right to freedom of religion.
What a bunch of libtards.

Doin' a bang up job this season, GOP.

:thup:

Keep fuckin' that chicken, y'all and after you get waxed be sure to announce that all you need to do to win is be MORE conservative next time.

Doin' a bang up job this season, GOP.

:thup:

Keep fuckin' that chicken, y'all, and after you get waxed be sure to announce that all you need to do to win is be MORE conservative next time.

Can anyone point out when the GOP actually left the 50s?

Yeah I can

In the 1950s the GOP was AGAINST FREE TRADE!!

In the 1950s the GOP was unabashedly pro-AMERICA.

In the 1950's the GOP supported investing in USA infrastructure.

In the 1950s the GOP was pro public educational investments.

The botton line, RW, is that in the 1950s the GOP leadership still CARED ABOUT THIS NATION.

Those days are done, dude.

Now all they care about his taking care of the rich no matter where the rich live, their natiponality etc. Those folks are citizens in the international land the RICH, not in the home of the free or the brave.

Today the GOP leadership certainly doesn't give a tinker's damn about this nation.

Last edited:
Ahhh, the magic of illusion. I guess allowing the government to tell religion how to manage "their" people is a good thing to those that refuse to see more and more fundamental rights are being grabbed away by the left hand.

Meanwhile the right hand is telling you it's about what's best for a minority it has nothing to do with religion.

Last edited:

Yeah I can

The botton line, RW, is that in the 1950s the GOP leadership still CARED ABOUT THIS NATION.

Now all they care about his taking care of the rich no matter where the rich live, their natiponality etc. Those folks are citizens in the international land the RICH, not in the home of the free or the brave.

Today the GOP leadership certainly doesn't give a tinker's damn about this nation.
When you say "this nation", you really mean "the Democratic Party".

Don't pretend otherwise.

LOL, the left is going insane..

How the Gop went back to the fifties..

The stupid article talks about the clothes they were wearing for crying out loud.

such garbage.

Are you fucking kidding? You left wing jack offs tore Sarah Palin apart, she could fart the wrong way and we heard about it from the asshat left. The day you went after a strong minded woman that's the day the democrats moved America back to the 50's.

Yes. Remember how they went after Palin's daughter because she had a baby without being married? Now they are wailing like banshees about contraception. The hypocrisy is so thick you couldn't cut it with knife.

went after her?

You mean pointed out the results of abstinance only education?

Now tell me how nice you would be about it if one of Obamas daughters were to get pregnant?

Lets all remember what you guys did to a 12 year old Chelsea Clinton who had done nothing wrong.

Yeah I can

So very true.

went after her?

You mean pointed out the results of abstinance only education?

Now tell me how nice you would be about it if one of Obamas daughters were to get pregnant?

Lets all remember what you guys did to a 12 year old Chelsea Clinton who had done nothing wrong.

OMG. you all are such liars.

You people even went after Sarah Palins downs syndrome son.

Last edited:
Another one that's going to backfire ......the Dems are willing to give up another of their freedoms in the name of "women". I'm a woman and I'm extremely pissed they think I'm dumb enough to fall for the lies that this is about me. This is an attack on Freedom of Religion, the government wants to dictate what religions can and cannot do.

Keep believing this is about you girls, too bad you're being lied to again!! Birth control will always be available, you just may have to pay for it........or better yet you can go to your local health dept and get if for FREE!!!!

Another one that's going to backfire ......the Dems are willing to give up another of their freedoms in the name of "women". I'm a woman and I'm extremely pissed they think I'm dumb enough to fall for the lies that this is about me. This is an attack on Freedom of Religion, the government wants to dictate what religions can and cannot do.

Keep believing this is about you girls, too bad you're being lied to again!! Birth control will always be available, you just may have to pay for it........or better yet you can go to your local health dept and get if for FREE!!!!

Yep, and their sheep just fall in line with spreading their BS that it's about Birth Control.
sad

Last edited:
How about vasectamies(sp)?

Is that a form of birth control? (Sure it is)

What is the position of the bishops on that?

Are vasectamies covered for men under insurance provided by Catholic organizations?

Are vasectamies covered by insurance in non Catholic organizations?

Is this about the dumbest issue that the repubs have ever taken up?

Can you get a man or woman elected President with just Repubs voting for them? I don't think so.
But you repubs are getting ready to find that out. Keep on with what you are doing. It is working great.
For Obama.

How about vasectamies(sp)?

Is that a form of birth control? (Sure it is)

What is the position of the bishops on that?

Are vasectamies covered for men under insurance provided by Catholic organizations?

Are vasectamies covered by insurance in non Catholic organizations?

Is this about the dumbest issue that the repubs have ever taken up?

Can you get a man or woman elected President with just Repubs voting for them? I don't think so.
But you repubs are getting ready to find that out. Keep on with what you are doing. It is working great.
For Obama.

oh dear gawd..
you Obamabots are goofy

Forum List

Back