How The GOP Went Back To The 1950s In Just One Day

It's funny -- progressives, who want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1958, are bitching that the GOP wants to take the US to the US in the Fifties. :lol:

Really? Is that the only answer you have to the current insanity on the right? Oh, of course it is, you are one of the insane.:cuckoo:

How about vasectamies(sp)?

Is that a form of birth control? (Sure it is)

What is the position of the bishops on that?

Are vasectamies covered for men under insurance provided by Catholic organizations?

Are vasectamies covered by insurance in non Catholic organizations?

Is this about the dumbest issue that the repubs have ever taken up?

Can you get a man or woman elected President with just Repubs voting for them? I don't think so.
But you repubs are getting ready to find that out. Keep on with what you are doing. It is working great.
For Obama.

Huge fail, you're underestimating the ability for women to see this for what it is. But again, we're some sort of sub-species to the left. There are a few they "allow" to speak out, the types like Cynthia McKinney, Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi (the good Catholic Girl).

How about vasectamies(sp)?

Is that a form of birth control? (Sure it is)

What is the position of the bishops on that?

Are vasectamies covered for men under insurance provided by Catholic organizations?

Are vasectamies covered by insurance in non Catholic organizations?

Is this about the dumbest issue that the repubs have ever taken up?

Can you get a man or woman elected President with just Repubs voting for them? I don't think so.
But you repubs are getting ready to find that out. Keep on with what you are doing. It is working great.
For Obama.

oh dear gawd..
you Obamabots are goofy

Well, Staph, fifty percent of the women, Repub or Dem are women. I think that is going to make a big differance this November.

It's funny -- progressives, who want the US to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1958, are bitching that the GOP wants to take the US to the US in the Fifties. :lol:

Really? Is that the only answer you have to the current insanity on the right? Oh, of course it is, you are one of the insane.:cuckoo:

Yeah, saying the Gop wants to take us back to the 50's is damn SANE.

Ahhh, the magic of illusion. I guess allowing the government to tell religion how to manage "their" people is a good thing to those that refuse to see more and more fundamental rights are being grabbed away by the left hand.

Meanwhile the right hand is telling you it's about what's best for a minority it has nothing to do with religion.

Hmmm...... I did not realize that having Catholic bishops dictating public policy was a great freedom.

But keep it up, I am sure that you people can come up with some more policies that will gaurantee President Obama a fifty state landslide in November.

Could you believe that? Issa's panel with NO women and no women allowed to speak. "Back to the Future"? This should help Republicans get the "women's" vote. A time when women were "happy". When they "knew their place". When they happily sang when they cooked and cleaned. Ahh, the days of the "little women".

The panel wasn't there to discuss contraception you dumbass!! They were there to discuss religious freedom and how Obama is attempting to disregard constitutional rights.

You people have got to be the dumbest people on earth!

Yeah, saying the Gop wants to take us back to the 50's is damn SANE.

Of course it is. Let's put them ******* at the back of the bus again.

Ahhh, the magic of illusion. I guess allowing the government to tell religion how to manage "their" people is a good thing to those that refuse to see more and more fundamental rights are being grabbed away by the left hand.

Meanwhile the right hand is telling you it's about what's best for a minority it has nothing to do with religion.

Hmmm...... I did not realize that having Catholic bishops dictating public policy was a great freedom.

But keep it up, I am sure that you people can come up with some more policies that will gaurantee President Obama a fifty state landslide in November.

PUBLIC policy.??
This is a MANDATE being dictated by the DICTATOR in Government..
and you people don't seem to mind.

They are working hard every single day to make themselves more and more irrelevent. And doing a great job. If they worked half as hard to provide solutions to problems as opposed to focusing on defeating Obama, they might have a chance of getting someone elected President.

Most Americans understand we have problems and issues. And they are looking for leadership in addressing those issues. All Repubs want to do is make up stupid shit and try and make it an issue

If only Repubs had a success to point to, they might be pertinent. No success, all mouth.

Are you fucking kidding? You left wing jack offs tore Sarah Palin apart, she could fart the wrong way and we heard about it from the asshat left. The day you went after a strong minded woman that's the day the democrats moved America back to the 50's.

Yes. Remember how they went after Palin's daughter because she had a baby without being married? Now they are wailing like banshees about contraception. The hypocrisy is so thick you couldn't cut it with knife.

the left are for women's rights only when the woman is a left wing hack.

Are you fucking kidding? You left wing jack offs tore Sarah Palin apart, she could fart the wrong way and we heard about it from the asshat left. The day you went after a strong minded woman that's the day the democrats moved America back to the 50's.

Yes. Remember how they went after Palin's daughter because she had a baby without being married? Now they are wailing like banshees about contraception. The hypocrisy is so thick you couldn't cut it with knife.

you betcha. look how they treated Palin, Bauchman or any woman who is Conservative Republican..

They called Michelle Malkin a CxxT on here just the other day..

They are working hard every single day to make themselves more and more irrelevent. And doing a great job. If they worked half as hard to provide solutions to problems as opposed to focusing on defeating Obama, they might have a chance of getting someone elected President.

Most Americans understand we have problems and issues. And they are looking for leadership in addressing those issues. All Repubs want to do is make up stupid shit and try and make it an issue

If only Repubs had a success to point to, they might be pertinent. No success, all mouth.

This GOP implosion is a thing to behold.

Obama has got to be sleeping with a big grin on his face these days.

This GOP implosion is a thing to behold.

Obama has got to be sleeping with a big grin on his face these days.

You all keep thinking this is the Gop imploding..what it's really doing is shining a light on the Democrat party and how it wants to become OUR dictators..
THE PEOPLE are watching

you betcha. look how they treated Palin, Bauchman or any woman who is Conservative Republican..

They called Michelle Malkin a CxxT on here just the other day..

A looney is a looney is a looney, irregardless of sex.

Would that be a bad thing?

In the 1950's, we were at the height of our power as a nation. I'd love to go back to the 1950's.

We had a viable middle class, and our products were the envy of the world.

Yeah, back when there were no "skirts" in the workplace, blacks couldn't marry whites and taxes on the richest 1% were like 70%. Keep the first two out and put the third one back in place.

Last edited:
You all keep thinking this is the Gop imploding..what it's really doing is shining a light on the Democrat party and how it wants to become OUR dictators..
THE PEOPLE are watching

It's pretty obvious they are....

Obama's number are rising and his lead over the GOP candidates is widening.

barack-obama-laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back