...it could lead to living in pods.

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Victoria Jackson showed up at CPAC, and was treated like royalty.

She shared some of her thoughts on housing and a variety of other subjects with the other attendees.

She explained further that it could lead to living in pods. "Do you know what the housing is going to be like when we all live in a pod?" she asked. "And we all take public transit? It's going to be Russia. It's going to be Cuba."

Victoria Jackson At CPAC: Former SNL Star On Gay Marriage, Barack Obama, GOP Candidates
I gotta be honest with conservatives here. If you guys don't reign in some of your nuttier fringe people, how do you ever expect the moderates and Independents to take you guys seriously?

She shared some of her thoughts on housing and a variety of other subjects with the other attendees.

She explained further that it could lead to living in pods. "Do you know what the housing is going to be like when we all live in a pod?" she asked. "And we all take public transit? It's going to be Russia. It's going to be Cuba."

Victoria Jackson At CPAC: Former SNL Star On Gay Marriage, Barack Obama, GOP Candidates
I gotta be honest with conservatives here. If you guys don't reign in some of your nuttier fringe people, how do you ever expect the moderates and Independents to take you guys seriously?

Hell, I'm just hoping someone throws me a carton of smokes over the fence at the FEMA camp... :eek::eusa_whistle:

Seriously... does the name Maxine Waters ring any bells?

LMAO.

Idiot.

The Congressional hearing on contraception with mostly men testifying is another "out there" moment.

For every right wing whackjob, there is an equal and opposite on the left. The difference between you and I is that I see them all.... you see only those you are told to see. Which makes you one of the sheeple.

Usually, people that are as doped up as she are more pleasant. She's like an even less talented version of Roseanne.

Last edited:

why yes becasue actresses actors etc. of all stripes never say anything nutty....:rolleyes:

Hell, I'm just hoping someone throws me a carton of smokes over the fence at the FEMA camp... :eek::eusa_whistle:

:lol:

LMAO.

Idiot.

The Congressional hearing on contraception with mostly men testifying is another "out there" moment.

For every right wing whackjob, there is an equal and opposite on the left. The difference between you and I is that I see them all.... you see only those you are told to see. Which makes you one of the sheeple.

I've never seen liberals rally around left wing kooks. They seem to be embarrassed by them. Conservatives, on the other hand, seem to celebrate their loons with cheers and chants of encouragement. It's baffling to me.

LMAO.

Idiot.

Yes because we all know Many liberals think Men should have no rights, Opinion, or Input in a Decision involving the Creation of life, which of course can not happen with out the Help of a man!

Sorry but I have little tolerance for that Train of thought, because I Have been in the Situation. 20 Years old, 19 Year old GF pregnant, and tells me she is aborting it and she does not care what I think about it. Now if you libs who are all for rights, and shit, can not see how fucking wrong that is, I can't help you. She killed our kid because she didn't want to be bothered with it, Even after I said I would take care of it alone if need be.

So bit of a touchy subject to me.

Last edited:
DEMONS!!!! Republicans are Demons!!!

101130_maxine_waters_ap_328.jpg

I've never seen liberals rally around left wing kooks. They seem to be embarrassed by them. Conservatives, on the other hand, seem to celebrate their loons with cheers and chants of encouragement. It's baffling to me.

You've never seen them do that? My, you really don't pay attention to your own side, do ya? Or is it that you just agree with them so you don't notice the kooks shit?

Did you missed the huge applause that Waters got yesterday for her rabid remarks? Did you miss also that she referred to the halls of congress as 'our halls' - referring to the Democrats. I got news for y'all. You don't own those halls. Those halls belong to We, The People. You should have learned at with the whole 'Kennedy's seat' debacle.

LMAO.

Idiot.

It was not a hearing on contraception
It was a hearing on "Unfunded mandates and regulatory over-reach"
Yours is the democrat and their media stooge strawman version of the hearing

LMAO.

Idiot.

It wasn't a hearing on contraception, nimrod. It was a hearing on the First Amendment. The sex of the witnesses was irrelevent accept to boneheads like Nazi Pelosi, Maxine Waters and you.

I'm conservative...

I'm also liberal..

Why the fuck you care what others "think?"

One could believe in Stalin, yet still respect the Bill of Rights..

It's a free country.... Individuals can "think" all they want but when their thought is applied - it's tyrannical..... Progressives do that all the time..

Last edited:
Usually, people that are as doped up as she are more pleasant.
This is why one should always bring enough to share. :thup:

There's probably enough pain med addiction and anti-depressant use in that CPAC hall to pay the bonuses of all the Pharmaceutical industry execs in attendance.

Yeah right...

Progressives are all on some shit....

You're the ones who worship therapists and look to them to solve your problems - then they give you a pill...

They have a pill for every problem you have and only progressives like Huston take them, get addicted and die..

Forum List

Back