How the GOP killed DC

the republicans are subverting what the founders planned for congress.

They are gaming the system to get their way even though they are the minority.

You have it completely backasswards TDM. The Dems are raping and pillaging the American People in the name of "helping". Were already out of money, where are they going to get more?? Where are they going to get enough to pay off the debt. When the heck are the Dems going to pass a budget.

It's not a game, that's what Dems think it is.

Why do you and the Dems hate the Constitution??

So you do think the founders planned a government in which the minority could force the government to not function?

YES,TM, that is what a Republic is.Our Constitution is also for the minority, so that the majority does not commit tyranny.That is what a filibuster is.
It's one Democratic Senator who is holding up the functionality of Government.

Last edited:
the republican party is killing this governmnet from within.

moron1.gif

The republicans were sent to Washington to obstruct. Those republicans who played along with democrats have been voted out of office.

They are the minority.

Did the founders plan a government in which it took a 60 % majority to get anything done?

My kids understand our govt better than you. May I suggest you try some Saturday morning School House Rock...

Idiot

You have it completely backasswards TDM. The Dems are raping and pillaging the American People in the name of "helping". Were already out of money, where are they going to get more?? Where are they going to get enough to pay off the debt. When the heck are the Dems going to pass a budget.

It's not a game, that's what Dems think it is.

Why do you and the Dems hate the Constitution??

So you do think the founders planned a government in which the minority could force the government to not function?

YES,TM, that is what a Republic is.Our Constitution is also for the minority, so that the majority does not commit tyranny.

Sshhhh, she is on a derping roll, she is refusing cold hard proven facts. :eusa_shhh:

So at least I know where you get your drivel. Oh how I wish DC was really dead so we can start all over.

Coming from a douchewad who still has a bullshit avatar that creams her jeans, that's quite a compliment. There's hundreds of thousands good Americans in the city, but scum like you want to force them to STFU, because there's OMG blacks in the city. You're quite a Nazi pig.

So at least I know where you get your drivel. Oh how I wish DC was really dead so we can start all over.

Coming from a douchewad who still has a bullshit avatar that creams her jeans, that's quite a compliment. There's hundreds of thousands good Americans in the city, but scum like you want to force them to STFU, because there's OMG blacks in the city. You're quite a Nazi pig.

I think she's referring to the "filth" who work up on Capitol Hill, shitforbrains.

That help?

And out comes the Nazi card.

I bet you've never had sex.

And the race card!!

The ones whom use it are usually the ones that don't know who they are or what they did and even deny the Holocaust. (Or maybe they learned that in Intimidation 101 Classes)...

I bet you've never had sex.

hmmmm...... is that why he is always trying to flirt with her in that strange way of a hate relationship :lol::lol:

the republican party is killing this governmnet from within.

No the Dem's are by passing way to many entilement programs. We are now at 119 trillion dollars in unfunded mandates. Then Obama and the Dem's keeps passing more.
This is what is killing our Government from within.

Stimulus failed and healthcare costs continue to rise. Obama's agenda should be defeated, all it does it cost us money and freedom

CBO: Economic Stimulus Added Millions Of Jobs To The Economy In First Quarter Of 2011. A May 2011 report by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimated that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act lowered the unemployment rate “by between 0.6 percentage points and 1.8 percentage points,” and “ncreased the number of people employed by between 1.2 million and 3.3 million” in the first quarter of 2011. [Congressional Budget Office, 5/25/11]

CBO: Economic Stimulus Raised GDP In The First Quarter Of 2011. The same CBO report estimated that the recovery act “raised real (inflation-adjusted) gross domestic product (GDP) by between 1.1 percent and 3.1 percent” in the first quarter of 2011. [Congressional Budget Office, 5/25/11]

Independent And Private Analysts: Stimulus Significantly Raised Employment And GDP. In its sixth quarterly report on the recovery act, the White House Council of Economic Advisers cited several economic estimates that concluded the stimulus increased GDP and lowered unemployment.

And, yes, I know the stimulus could’ve done a lot better, but only if it had been more liberal.

As long as we have a for profit healthcare insurance/Providers who profit by denying service, the price will always rise.

So health care insurance is different from car insurance and computers?

Really?

Why would that be?

Is caring for your car different than caring for a sick parent or child?

Forum List

Back