How the GOP killed DC

the republican party is killing this governmnet from within.

No the Dem's are by passing way to many entilement programs. We are now at 119 trillion dollars in unfunded mandates. Then Obama and the Dem's keeps passing more.
This is what is killing our Government from within.
Yep..and BOTH parties are responsible for it as we are for allowing it.

DC has been in dire need of an enema for too long.

Watch closely TM and take notes if you must.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxT7QjlvDqM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Schoolhouse Rock- How a Bill Becomes a Law - YouTube[/ame]

So TM - dumbass - what's been accomplished on Capitol Hill over the past four years.

Cite an example or two.

Thanks asswipe.

why is it the minority now controls what we do in congress

The majority of this nation is conservate and moderate, it's the libs who run this country as well as congress, and they are the minority.
Dem's still control the Senate and White House.

The majority of this nation is conservate and moderate, it's the libs who run this country as well as congress, and they are the minority.
Dem's still control the Senate and White House.

The majority of Americans self-identify as conservative. When they're asked about a specific positions, including environment, education, reproductive rights, etc., come off as being liberal.

It's been that way for about 30 years. BFD.

So at least I know where you get your drivel. Oh how I wish DC was really dead so we can start all over.

Coming from a douchewad who still has a bullshit avatar that creams her jeans, that's quite a compliment. There's hundreds of thousands good Americans in the city, but scum like you want to force them to STFU, because there's OMG blacks in the city. You're quite a Nazi pig.

I think she's referring to the "filth" who work up on Capitol Hill, shitforbrains.

That help?

The shitforbrains believe everyone wants to hear their stupid spew..

the republican party is killing this government from within.

No the Dem's are by passing way to many entailment programs. We are now at 119 trillion dollars in unfunded mandates. Then Obama and the Dem's keeps passing more.
This is what is killing our Government from within.
Yep..and BOTH parties are responsible for it as we are for allowing it.

DC has been in dire need of an enema for too long.

That is exactly why 87 new Repubs were voted in, to uphold the constitution.
Harry Reid calls them radicals :lol:
Then say's that is why he is not passing the House Bills, because radicals have taken over.
Ooo how dare the people vote in representatives who take the Constitution seriously.

What has Congress done lately, nutsack.

Cite an example or two.

They wrote a budget. They should have put a warning on it, since anyone having coffee or a coke would have blown it out their nose after reading it.

In 3.5 years, all they did was write a budget?

Wow. What a tremendous accomplishment.

Why don't you go blow John Boehnner, asswipe. I'm sure he'd appreciate your support.

When the people vote for their reps they vote for them to go to congress and get things done.

Why does one party have the right to distroy that founders plan?

Cite an example or two.

They wrote a budget. They should have put a warning on it, since anyone having coffee or a coke would have blown it out their nose after reading it.

Their budget got votes, Obamas didn't.

Blow that out your ass instead of your nose.

So you really think that the bullshit that Ryan put up was a budget? Man, you're stupid. I doubt that you ever took the time to sit down and do cursory math on it. Everyone who did had nearly choked their beverage out their nose.

When the people vote for their reps they vote for them to go to congress and get things done.

Why does one party have the right to distroy that founders plan?

For what, the fourth time?? What have they done, assbrain. So far, we've got "They Wrote a Budget." What other significant things have they accomplished, shitforbrains?

Cite an example or two.

In 3.5 years, all they did was write a budget?

Wow. What a tremendous accomplishment.

Why don't you go blow John Boehnner, asswipe. I'm sure he'd appreciate your support.

Not really, in 3.5 years all the GOP gave was an insane pipe dream. I'd hardly call that an accomplishment.

Forum List

Back