how the exception,the one-off situation is Destroying the many..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Our country is NOW being run by politicians that listen to polls. Polls that are driven by mass media that need EXCEPTIONS to make the news!

Our dumbo president said (first if he was so smart he would have known he'd have to sign for his non-existent son to play football in grade/high school so this totally stupid statement would NEVER become reality.."“I would not let my son play pro football,” he conceded.
David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New Yorker
Again the idiot in chief COULD NEVER interfere with his mythical son signing a pro contract... IDIOT... his son would be 21 an adult IDIOT!

But why did the Idiot in Chief jump on this "hate football " bandwagon??
Our country is running on one-offs. On "anecdotes". ON the exceptions NOT THE RULE!

So our politicians NOW vote for crap that affects ALL of us because of the few exceptions. The anecdotes!

Remember the people surrounding Obama when he signed ACA? All anecdotes! All people that WERE the exceptions when it came to health insurance! NoT the rule!
Exceptions! And YET ACA was passed barely by just 7 votes! AGAIN politicians listening to the poll driven by the MSM that reports THE EXCEPTIONS that the rule!

For example.. Everyone including Obama says there are 46 million uninsured!

FALSE!!! Obama's OWN administration FAILED BEFORE ACA to sign up 14 million people that qualify for MEDICAID that when asked by the Census the source for the
46 million uninsured figure if they were insured they said no! BUT Due to Obama's failures to communicate to these 14 million THEY could be covered under Medicaid!
It didn't take the ACA to do that! EXISTING rules and regulations COvERED these 14 million!

Then even Obama admits that illegals are not to be covered under ACA... THEN WHY The hell did he and the CENSUS count 10 million illegals as part of the 46 million uninsured figure used to pass ACA??? Answered!

Finally the biggest phoniest number is 18 million people counted as UNINSURED THAT DON'T WANT Insurance! Don't need insurance! Yet that number was included
in the 46 million that almost all Americans believed were UNINSURED!

See folks EXCEPTIONS NOT the rule at play here. Truly less then 4 million that need and want health insurance! YET NoW more people are finding out that due
to ACA their insurance is being cancelled! How f...king stupid!
Because the EXCEPTIONs i.e. less then 4 million truly uninsured were exaggerated by over 1,150% people are dying because their policies are cancelled!
ALL due to idiots like Obama that believe that the EXCePTION is the rule! And we need to pass EVERYTHING THAT COVERS EVERYONE ALL THE TIME!
Ignorance folks!

Folks.. we NEED to step back. LOOK at the statistics. The FACTS. Instead of knee jerk reactions.."there oughta be a law".... we should enforce the laws that already exist! Obama DoJ has reduced gun cases enforcements by 40% from what Bush was doing. YET Obama wants MORE gun laws???
President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws,
cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.
Gun prosecutions under Obama down more than 45 percent | WashingtonExaminer.com

It's political all right, It's written lousy and barely coherent, but still political.

A leader doesn't listen to polls but does what is best for the nation.

normally investing in science, tech, infrastructure and good policy is the best thing for a nation.

Investing in science, tech and infrastructure is good policy as long as you don't have to borrow the money to do it. Hint: 17.2 TRILLION in debt and rising.

Thread has been cleaned and titled revised to reflect topic.

Guys - please remember this is Zone 2 - posts must contain content related to the topic as well as any flames.

NO family attacks.

The only poll I want my representatives to listen to is the poll that got him elected.

They are there to represent me and my views, not the people of New York or California.

A leader doesn't listen to polls but does what is best for the nation.

normally investing in science, tech, infrastructure and good policy is the best thing for a nation.

Investing in science, tech and infrastructure is good policy as long as you don't have to borrow the money to do it. Hint: 17.2 TRILLION in debt and rising.

We were investing as much during Reagan and Clinton. What changed? maybe health care, wars and welfare is what should be blamed.

Of course your mission is to gut America.

One of the ultimate pollsters was GWB as governor in Texas, who carried it out in to the presidency.

I had a long reply post typed up for the OP and it was locked, now it's open again. grrrr

Our country is NOW being run by politicians that listen to polls. Polls that are driven by mass media that need EXCEPTIONS to make the news!

Our dumbo president said (first if he was so smart he would have known he'd have to sign for his non-existent son to play football in grade/high school so this totally stupid statement would NEVER become reality.."“I would not let my son play pro football,” he conceded.
David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New Yorker
Again the idiot in chief COULD NEVER interfere with his mythical son signing a pro contract... IDIOT... his son would be 21 an adult IDIOT!

But why did the Idiot in Chief jump on this "hate football " bandwagon??
Our country is running on one-offs. On "anecdotes". ON the exceptions NOT THE RULE!

So our politicians NOW vote for crap that affects ALL of us because of the few exceptions. The anecdotes!

Remember the people surrounding Obama when he signed ACA? All anecdotes! All people that WERE the exceptions when it came to health insurance! NoT the rule!
Exceptions! And YET ACA was passed barely by just 7 votes! AGAIN politicians listening to the poll driven by the MSM that reports THE EXCEPTIONS that the rule!

For example.. Everyone including Obama says there are 46 million uninsured!

FALSE!!! Obama's OWN administration FAILED BEFORE ACA to sign up 14 million people that qualify for MEDICAID that when asked by the Census the source for the
46 million uninsured figure if they were insured they said no! BUT Due to Obama's failures to communicate to these 14 million THEY could be covered under Medicaid!
It didn't take the ACA to do that! EXISTING rules and regulations COvERED these 14 million!

Then even Obama admits that illegals are not to be covered under ACA... THEN WHY The hell did he and the CENSUS count 10 million illegals as part of the 46 million uninsured figure used to pass ACA??? Answered!

Finally the biggest phoniest number is 18 million people counted as UNINSURED THAT DON'T WANT Insurance! Don't need insurance! Yet that number was included
in the 46 million that almost all Americans believed were UNINSURED!

See folks EXCEPTIONS NOT the rule at play here. Truly less then 4 million that need and want health insurance! YET NoW more people are finding out that due
to ACA their insurance is being cancelled! How f...king stupid!
Because the EXCEPTIONs i.e. less then 4 million truly uninsured were exaggerated by over 1,150% people are dying because their policies are cancelled!
ALL due to idiots like Obama that believe that the EXCePTION is the rule! And we need to pass EVERYTHING THAT COVERS EVERYONE ALL THE TIME!
Ignorance folks!

Folks.. we NEED to step back. LOOK at the statistics. The FACTS. Instead of knee jerk reactions.."there oughta be a law".... we should enforce the laws that already exist! Obama DoJ has reduced gun cases enforcements by 40% from what Bush was doing. YET Obama wants MORE gun laws???
President Obama's administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws,
cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.
Gun prosecutions under Obama down more than 45 percent | WashingtonExaminer.com

The very first thing that Obama looks at every morning are the polls. Almost his entire administration consists of POLITICAL analysis. He doesn't make a single move without approval from these people.

Obama does has groups that do his own internal polling. It's not untypical for a president or any high level politician.

Thread has been cleaned and titled revised to reflect topic.

Guys - please remember this is Zone 2 - posts must contain content related to the topic as well as any flames.

NO family attacks.

OKKKKK~
A) This was not a discussion of how politicians use polls. I Had the title that way because what I was concerned was I used examples of how Obama pandering to latest "anti-football" meme did so without thinking except from a polling position.
B) I appreciate your comments about "no family attacks" but I was trying to respond to a totally inane response that my mom dropped me.. Very offended by that as my mom is dead and I didn't appreciate that response.
C) My purpose was to show how we have been so driven by the EXCEPTIONS ... the anecdotes... the one-offs that we are having now destroying benefits for the many while NOT achieving any good for the few..i.e. Obamacare being sold as 46 million needing insurance when in reality it is less the 4 million!

If a re-titling would be required maybe.."how the exception,the one-off situation is Destroying the many.."??

Forum List

Back