How the brexiteers echo the Nazis

When did this happen, and how was Venice which is still there taken of the map. The other were not countries at all but places that were absorbed by other place to become such as Yugoslavia et al

YOU CAN MAKE THESE CLAIMS TILL THE SUN GOES COLD IT WILL NOT MAKE THEM TRUE UNTIL YOU PRODUCE EVIDENCE FROM A NON PARTISAN UNBIASED SOURCE.

For the record Venice is and was always a part of Italy, it was never a country. Transylvania was an area never a country ( like palestine ) Upper Hungary speaks for itself and was an Ottoman state. You really need to stop frequenting the hate sites as they are rotting your brain

So you see my point now do you? None of the European countries were a country, until Britain and France decided to invent country borders on them. And worse, now they invent language laws on them. You call it being absorbed by some state or another, but that is just semantics. So the question still stands, why would an Englishman or a Frenchman do this? Of course they wouldn't, unless they are something else, such as puppets of the ...

NO as there were countries in Europe before the time you say there were, and as I stated they were parts of nations/countries and not nations/countries in their own right. It is you that invents states and languages based on russian poems, and fails to produce any evidence. You are doing the same thing here, no links to unbiased non partisan sources, just your own words that dont stand up on their own

EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE

One of the interesting aspects of history is not that it repeats itself upon its winners rewriting its evidence, but that the winners think that they can prevent this by more murder.

DEFLECTION because you cant produce the evidence to support your false claims. Always the same with the neo marxists/neo nazi's when asked to provide the evidence of their claims, what next exerts from the Protocols or post mid 20C writtings about khazaria ?

Hehehe. You know this because you are Jewish, but it may be interesting to state, and was discussed at this forum before too, that the ones in power have the standard tool of forcing you to make things unthinkable. But like every aggression, this won't work on everyone either.

WRONG as I am not Jewish but Christian. As for the ones in power anyone with half a brain can see that they are the islamonazi's and the neo marxists, and they have brainwashed you into thinking that it is the Jews. As I said if the Jews had that much power they would have destroyed the muslims by now and taken control of the arab states oil and Jerusalem

So you see my point now do you? None of the European countries were a country, until Britain and France decided to invent country borders on them. And worse, now they invent language laws on them. You call it being absorbed by some state or another, but that is just semantics. So the question still stands, why would an Englishman or a Frenchman do this? Of course they wouldn't, unless they are something else, such as puppets of the ...

NO as there were countries in Europe before the time you say there were, and as I stated they were parts of nations/countries and not nations/countries in their own right. It is you that invents states and languages based on russian poems, and fails to produce any evidence. You are doing the same thing here, no links to unbiased non partisan sources, just your own words that dont stand up on their own

One of the interesting aspects of history is not that it repeats itself upon its winners rewriting its evidence, but that the winners think that they can prevent this by more murder.

DEFLECTION because you cant produce the evidence to support your false claims. Always the same with the neo marxists/neo nazi's when asked to provide the evidence of their claims, what next exerts from the Protocols or post mid 20C writtings about khazaria ?

Hehehe. You know this because you are Jewish, but it may be interesting to state, and was discussed at this forum before too, that the ones in power have the standard tool of forcing you to make things unthinkable. But like every aggression, this won't work on everyone either.

WRONG as I am not Jewish but Christian. As for the ones in power anyone with half a brain can see that they are the islamonazi's and the neo marxists, and they have brainwashed you into thinking that it is the Jews. As I said if the Jews had that much power they would have destroyed the muslims by now and taken control of the arab states oil and Jerusalem

Jews don't want to destroy Islam, they don't even want to level the Dome to rebuild their temple.

Nancy Pelosi too says that she is not a Jew but a Christian.

You don't have a Christian terminology but a Jewish one.

Marxist or not, if you talk to the parents of east Europeans here, you will find that they all have experiences how Jews kept warning them at school what to think and what not to think or they will get the consequences of "anti semitism" in the gulag. Or how the Soviet installed leaders of the soviet satellite states prided themselves that they were Jews before or instead of the people of those countries. You need to wake up, it is not the people who jump in the face of the Jews but the Jews jump in your face. With that said though, most Jews are just ordinary people, not like the above, and the power Jews make collaterals out of them.

Jews don't want to destroy Islam, they don't even want to level the Dome to rebuild their temple.

Marxist or not, if you talk to the parents of east Europeans here, you will find that they all have experiences how Jews kept warning them at school what to think and what not to think or they will get the consequences of "anti semitism" in the gulag. Or how the Soviet installed leaders of the soviet satellite states prided themselves that they were Jews before or instead of the people of those countries. You need to wake up, it is not the people who jump in the face of the Jews but the Jews jump in your face. With that said though, most Jews are just ordinary people, not like the above, and the power Jews make collaterals out of them.

You still dont get it do you.

IF THE JEWS WERE ALL POWERFUL AS YOU CLAIM THEY WOULD NOT BE GETTING KILLED AS THEY ARE. ONE JEW KILLED IS A CATASTROPHE DUE TO THE SMALL NUMBERS LEFT, ONE MUSLIM KILLED IS JUST ANOTHER DEAD MUSLIM.

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE OF THESE SO CALLED POWER JEWS, THE SAME WAS TROTTED OUT IN 1930'S GERMANY AND THEY DEFLECTED JUST AS YOU ARE. I WAS FURTHER UP THE LADDER THAN YOU ARE SO KNOW ALL THE DIRTY LITTLE LIES THE NEO MARXISTS SPREAD, NOW I HAVE MORE SENSE. ONLY A COMPLETE IMBECILE WOULD BELIEVE THAT 100 JEWS CAN RULE THE WORLD WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING, AND IT IS LIFTED STRAIGHT FROM THE HATE SITES THAT NEED TO GET SOME NEW MATERIAL

L
14906991_10154711219648928_3070844506625912768_n.jpg

A lack of understanding of the due process and a determination to see their way prevail. At whatever cost.

It didnt start with gas chambers.
Heaven forbid that the British should be allowed self determination, actual borders and be able to control who enters their nation.

L

A lack of understanding of the due process and a determination to see their way prevail. At whatever cost.

Heaven forbid that the British should be allowed self determination, actual borders and be able to control who enters their nation.
Heaven forbid that the prime minister should assume dictatorial powers.

L

Heaven forbid that the prime minister should assume dictatorial powers.

Like Sturgeon is trying to do, or how about your ex leaders from Kinnock on over. All neo marxist scum that wanted to "dissappear " those that stood against them and spoke out. Any wonder that the people spoke out and kicked them into touch

IF THE JEWS WERE ALL POWERFUL AS YOU CLAIM THEY WOULD NOT BE GETTING KILLED AS THEY ARE. ONE JEW KILLED IS A CATASTROPHE DUE TO THE SMALL NUMBERS LEFT, ONE MUSLIM KILLED IS JUST ANOTHER DEAD MUSLIM.

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE OF THESE SO CALLED POWER JEWS, THE SAME WAS TROTTED OUT IN 1930'S GERMANY AND THEY DEFLECTED JUST AS YOU ARE. I WAS FURTHER UP THE LADDER THAN YOU ARE SO KNOW ALL THE DIRTY LITTLE LIES THE NEO MARXISTS SPREAD, NOW I HAVE MORE SENSE. ONLY A COMPLETE IMBECILE WOULD BELIEVE THAT 100 JEWS CAN RULE THE WORLD WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING, AND IT IS LIFTED STRAIGHT FROM THE HATE SITES THAT NEED TO GET SOME NEW MATERIAL
It's hilarious to read your caps lock meltdown, but besides that, you are saying Jews are more equal than Muslims, and their lives are more valuable?

So then it's also o.k. to kill Christians, because there are a lot of them, right?

And then I also don't see you crying about people who speak Celtic languages getting slaughtered, or various natives peoples, and there are lot fewer of them than Jews.

It's hilarious to read your caps lock meltdown, but besides that, you are saying Jews are more equal than Muslims, and their lives are more valuable?

So then it's also o.k. to kill Christians, because there are a lot of them, right?

And then I also don't see you crying about people who speak Celtic languages getting slaughtered, or various natives peoples, and there are lot fewer of them than Jews.

No I say the Jews are no LESS equal than the muslims and that whatever laws apply to the muslims must apply to the Jews in equal measure. Unlike you that has had 2000 years of brainwashing to set your mind on a course of destruction for the Jews.

No it would not be o.k. to kill Christians because there are a lot of, just as it would not be o.k, to kill jews because there are so few of them.

Why should I as I belong to an even smaller group that everyone wants to kill because they dont like the truth. And that is the problem they dont want to see the truth unfurl about themselves so kill those likely to spill the beans.

No I say the Jews are no LESS equal than the muslims and that whatever laws apply to the muslims must apply to the Jews in equal measure. Unlike you that has had 2000 years of brainwashing to set your mind on a course of destruction for the Jews.

No it would not be o.k. to kill Christians because there are a lot of, just as it would not be o.k, to kill jews because there are so few of them.

Why should I as I belong to an even smaller group that everyone wants to kill because they dont like the truth. And that is the problem they dont want to see the truth unfurl about themselves so kill those likely to spill the beans.

Small groups, like yours, the Jews, although it is not that small, usually realize pretty quickly, that they must manipulate the apparatus of totalitarian governments, if they want to stay afloat. So the real war is about the control of bureaucracy, not some refugee camp.

Small groups, like yours, the Jews, although it is not that small, usually realize pretty quickly, that they must manipulate the apparatus of totalitarian governments, if they want to stay afloat. So the real war is about the control of bureaucracy, not some refugee camp.

Another moron that thinks I am a Jew, even though I have stated often enough that I am English and a Christian. I deplore and detest all forms of extremist religious ideologies from N.K. to IS and neo marxism and would like to see them eradicated. Yes as the way to control the refugee camps is through bureaucracy as then you control the leaders

Another moron that thinks I am a Jew, even though I have stated often enough that I am English and a Christian. I deplore and detest all forms of extremist religious ideologies from N.K. to IS and neo marxism and would like to see them eradicated. Yes as the way to control the refugee camps is through bureaucracy as then you control the leaders

Now this is interesting, because all those guys and girls that are shooting back at Isis have already said that it is the popular ground support that makes Isis that big. And the same is true with the European socialists too. So, then your point can be questioned with this. Do you have to kill the popular support to stop these extremists? I think the answer may be a yes, but that means war crime. Some dilemma, what say you?

You're an idiot, did I call for the destruction of the Jews? No, but you insinuated because you are a piece of shit neo-Nazi who has been re-programmed to become a Zionist.

2000 years of brainwashing? You claimed to be a Christian yourself.

Plus you don't even know how to count, I'll post the early history of Christianity, so you'll see it has nothing to do with massacring Jews (read in particular up to year 313 AD):

Christianity - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Now this is interesting, because all those guys and girls that are shooting back at Isis have already said that it is the popular ground support that makes Isis that big. And the same is true with the European socialists too. So, then your point can be questioned with this. Do you have to kill the popular support to stop these extremists? I think the answer may be a yes, but that means war crime. Some dilemma, what say you?

So no comment on you getting it wrong and showing that you are a very poor judge of people.

How is shooting back at those trying to kill you a war crime, this sounds like team palestine justifying the terrorism of the arab muslims by condemning the response by Israel. No dilemma when looked at with an open mind, any support shown to terrorists is a terrorist act in itself and as such means the culprit is liable to be shot. Apply it equally across the board and you start to understand that taking the wrong side leads to massive problems.

You're an idiot, did I call for the destruction of the Jews? No, but you insinuated because you are a piece of shit neo-Nazi who has been re-programmed to become a Zionist.

Plus you don't even know how to count, I'll post the early history of Christianity, so you'll see it has nothing to do with massacring Jews (read in particular up to year 313 AD):

Christianity - Wikipedia

Where did I say that, or is this just deflection because you have been outed. And you are the neo nazi, or as you now prefer neo marxist.

And have thrown of the 2000 years of brainwashing and taken up the true philosophy of the teachings

Do so and dont forget the origins when they Roman Catholics claimed the Jews killed god and so must all die. A dogma that stayed with the Catholic church until just recently, yet is still taught in Catholic schools by repressed nuns and priests

Christianity - Wikipedia

Where did I say that, or is this just deflection because you have been outed. And you are the neo nazi, or as you now prefer neo marxist.

And have thrown of the 2000 years of brainwashing and taken up the true philosophy of the teachings

Do so and dont forget the origins when they Roman Catholics claimed the Jews killed god and so must all die. A dogma that stayed with the Catholic church until just recently, yet is still taught in Catholic schools by repressed nuns and priests
Broken robot malfunction, and why do you assume I'm Catholic?

Yeah, Catholics have done some horrible stuff throughout history, which doesn't mean all present Catholics agree with it.

Catholics still have lots of problems, I'm tending to like Pope Francis though, what do you think of him?

And besides that, which isn't really part of the discussion, you didn't read the historical part, especially the part about Christianity being a Jewish cult, as well as the part that they were condemned by the Roman authorities.

Christianity - Wikipedia

Broken robot malfunction, and why do you assume I'm Catholic?

Yeah, Catholics have done some horrible stuff throughout history, which doesn't mean all present Catholics agree with it.

Catholics still have lots of problems, I'm tending to like Pope Francis though, what do you think of him?

And besides that, which isn't really part of the discussion, you didn't read the historical part, especially the part about Christianity being a Jewish cult, as well as the part that they were condemned by the Roman authorities.

Again where did I say that, why are you jumping to conclusions.

Actually it does or they would have rebelled and left the Catholic church, you know like the Protestants did

Like all popes he follows the dictat of the previous popes and only allowed to change little bits of the churches doctrine

Because it wasnt, and that is where you fall down. It was never a Jewish cult because if it was the Jews would have been the predominat religion in the M.E. for the last 2000 years. It was invented by Roman invaders based on the teachings of a Jewish Rabbi and his handful of followers. This they mixed with aspects of their existing pantheon on gods and gave one supreme all the powers.

The person they used was a Pharisee Jew that went against the mainstream Jewish sect of the time and so caused problems for the Roman invaders. This led to his crucifixion and subsequent spiriting away to Massada were he lived out his life fighting the Roman invaders.

Account based on most modern archeological findings that the Catholic church has been trying to squash and nullify

So no comment on you getting it wrong and showing that you are a very poor judge of people.

How is shooting back at those trying to kill you a war crime, this sounds like team palestine justifying the terrorism of the arab muslims by condemning the response by Israel. No dilemma when looked at with an open mind, any support shown to terrorists is a terrorist act in itself and as such means the culprit is liable to be shot. Apply it equally across the board and you start to understand that taking the wrong side leads to massive problems.

So what do you call the wrong side? When Afghanistan was sponsored by Saudi Arabia or Yemen to attack the World Trade Center of New York on 9/11 2001, then the USA went and stomped Afghanistan as a just defense war, agreed worldwide. But when Serbia was sponsored by France to attack the arch duke of Austria-Hungary in 1914, then Austria-Hungary was denied the right to go and stomp Serbia, which was a just defense war, but not agreed worldwide.

So, do I understand, that as per your post, genocide is legal under two conditions, one that it is defensive, and two that it is approved by global finance?

Because it wasnt, and that is where you fall down. It was never a Jewish cult because if it was the Jews would have been the predominat religion in the M.E. for the last 2000 years. It was invented by Roman invaders based on the teachings of a Jewish Rabbi and his handful of followers. This they mixed with aspects of their existing pantheon on gods and gave one supreme all the powers.
Thank you for making up history.

If what you say is true, then Judaism should have been the predominant religion in the Middle East.

And besides that, if Christianity was a Roman invention as you claim, can you explain why parts of the Bible were written in Greek? And none in Latin except for later translations?

So what do you call the wrong side? When Afghanistan was sponsored by Saudi Arabia or Yemen to attack the World Trade Center of New York on 9/11 2001, then the USA went and stomped Afghanistan as a just defense war, agreed worldwide. But when Serbia was sponsored by France to attack the arch duke of Austria-Hungary in 1914, then Austria-Hungary was denied the right to go and stomp Serbia, which was a just defense war, but not agreed worldwide.

So, do I understand, that as per your post, genocide is legal under two conditions, one that it is defensive, and two that it is approved by global finance?

Any side that is used for political gain of course.

See this new conspiracy theory is from the wrong side, the Saudis did not sponsor Afghanistan to attack the WTC, It was islamic extremists with lots of money like bin Laden.

Your comparison is not even close to being the same, unless black is now white

And you understand wrongly while once again putting words in my posts that are not there. It is perfectly acceptable to fire back at terrorists with superior force and the intent to eradicate them. It is not a genocide by any means as only the terrorists would be affected nor the remaining population. By global finance you mean Jewish bankers dont you, so why havent they already given the orders to remove islam from the planet ?

Your jew hatred is seeping out of the holes in your posts again

Thank you for making up history.

If what you say is true, then Judaism should have been the predominant religion in the Middle East.

And besides that, if Christianity was a Roman invention as you claim, can you explain why parts of the Bible were written in Greek? And none in Latin except for later translations?

What history did I make up, it is detailed in Roman and Greek chronicles of that time.

Very simple the Greeks were the scribes of that time, and Greek was the language of the intelligent. It was only when the Roman's returned to Rome in 4C was Latin used as the language of the new religion bringing it to the masses. It was the universal language of that era, and Greek was the language of education, much as today English is the universal language and latin the language of education

Forum List

Back