How the brexiteers echo the Nazis

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
L
14906991_10154711219648928_3070844506625912768_n.jpg

A lack of understanding of the due process and a determination to see their way prevail. At whatever cost.

It didnt start with gas chambers.

The fear and desperation of these idiots is overwhelming.

canada.jpg

L

A lack of understanding of the due process and a determination to see their way prevail. At whatever cost.

I wondered how long it would take for project fear to start liking the true British patriots to the nazi's. Who is their Hitler them tainted, and their mufti.

You dont get it yet do you that the majority of British people that bothered to vote want out of the EU, and it is the wasters that would rather lounge in their tents at Glastonbury drinking champagne for breakfast. The same ones that moaned because they were not given a chance to vote because they would rather rough it with their fellow public school hangers on. A pity that it is you and your ilk that are the nazi's isnt it, and it is you that would rather see the nation over-run with unemployables and your taxes having to rise to 70% to pay for them

L

I wondered how long it would take for project fear to start liking the true British patriots to the nazi's. Who is their Hitler them tainted, and their mufti.

You dont get it yet do you that the majority of British people that bothered to vote want out of the EU, and it is the wasters that would rather lounge in their tents at Glastonbury drinking champagne for breakfast. The same ones that moaned because they were not given a chance to vote because they would rather rough it with their fellow public school hangers on. A pity that it is you and your ilk that are the nazi's isnt it, and it is you that would rather see the nation over-run with unemployables and your taxes having to rise to 70% to pay for them

"True british patriots" !!

How do you qualify for that elite then ?

All it amounts to is you berating someone for choosing the word "enemy" rather than a synonym such as "rival". Rather uncharacteristically sensationalist of you Tommy.
tsk.gif
The brexit vote has inspired all manner of trash. The next target is our human rights. Mainly because the ECHR beat up Teresa so often when she was Home Sec.

So imprisonment without charge,trial without jury and the politicisation of the judiciary are all coming our way.

All of this will be a lot easier if they can label dissenters as enemies.

The brexit vote has inspired all manner of trash. The next target is our human rights. Mainly because the ECHR beat up Teresa so often when she was Home Sec.

So imprisonment without charge,trial without jury and the politicisation of the judiciary are all coming our way.

I honestly don't think that you can blame Brexit for all of that. All the nasty business you've laid out is on the cards for us all. We can fight .... and we should. But how? The UK is in a unique position. Step one in the fight is in front of your nose. You've got an example that's in the headlines right round the globe: Julian Assange. Free him, for fuck's sake! If the people on the other side of the Iron Curtain could storm the gates and break free, Brits can surely set Julian Assange free by sheer determination. Never mind Brexit. It's a small thing. Norway dropped out and they are doing very well for themselves. But if Assange is not freed the whole world will have the course. Come on, UK! You can do this! If you get the wheels in motion I'll board a Ryan Air flight (with my 70 years and a gamy leg) and lend a hand. What is Britain waiting for? You're the only ones who can do it. The idiots in government over here are playing stupid and I suspect they are secretly hoping you do the job so they won't have to back down. The US is squeezing our nuts, and we're too weak and cowardly to tell them to get stuffed. We don't have the experience and grit that you have. Forget about Brexit. It's done. Do something useful instead. Tell my government to get fucked and release Julian. You won't even have to tell the Yanks a thing. They're waiting for us and we're waiting for you. All you have to do is give my government the finger and the chain of idiocy will be broken.

L

"True british patriots" !!

How do you qualify for that elite then ?

Well you would fail the criteria as all you want is to ruin BRITAIN and have in overrun with unemployables and terrorists

All it amounts to is you berating someone for choosing the word "enemy" rather than a synonym such as "rival". Rather uncharacteristically sensationalist of you Tommy.
tsk.gif

We had that under labour, or have you forgotten about the caring parents arrested for daring to complain about muslim men raping 11 and 12 year old children ?. Not far from you many went missing, presumed murdered when they became pregnant

They killed an MP during the referendum and now they are setting up the judiciary.
We live in worrying times.

L

The EU is the new nazi empire and taint thinks the people who want to be free from that horror are the nazi's:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: It takes a special kind of stupid to even think (is that actually thinking:eusa_think:) that sort of idiocy. Were you born "special" or did you take too many drugs and fried your tiny little mind?

They killed an MP during the referendum and now they are setting up the judiciary.
We live in worrying times.
I thought the parliament needs to vote on brexit first. I don't understand.
The brexits want to cut parliament out of the process and give the PM sole discretion. The court has told them that they cant hence the squealing of pigs.

Forum List

Back