How the Bernie Sanders campaign became a force to be reckoned with

Do you take advantage of tax deductions and credits? Mortgage interest deduction? Child tax credits? Do you take advantage of the employer sponsored health insurance tax exemption?

Then you are a taker, too.

Nope. A Freeloader I ain't.
So you don't pay any taxes at all? Then you are DEFINITELY a freeloader!

I pay State, Local and Fed Taxes every year. How bout you??
Yes, and I take advantage of all the deductions and exemptions and credits I can. Just like you do, taker.

We're all takers. The difference between you and I, though, is that I know I am a taker, and I have been calling for an end to these massive government gift programs you and I use.

In the meantime, I would be a fool to leave the money on the table the government has put there for me.

The government doesn't put the money there for you Ruby5000, it's your money. Stop drinking your own piss,
How would you feel about a flat tax with no deductions?

Bernie Sanders "became a force to be reckoned with" for the same reasons Trump did.

America did not want to have to choose between another Clinton and another Bush.

That they decided to go with a couple of clowns even worse explains how we got the first Clinton and the first Bush.
I understand how Hillary sucked all the air out of the room (and how bad the dems are in terms of natl candidates) but I don't see how Jeb explains why Kasich (and to a lesser degree Christie) have been run over by the Donald.
The rubes have let their fear and anger run away with them. The first thing out the window is logic when emotion takes over.
Yes, Bernie is running a campaign based on a purple Unicorn, and Trump is running a campaign on "non whites" are taking your shite. But Jeb didn't crowd anyone out, and Hillary did ... at least regarding Biden.

Yes, and I take advantage of all the deductions and exemptions and credits I can. Just like you do, taker.

We're all takers. The difference between you and I, though, is that I know I am a taker, and I have been calling for an end to these massive government gift programs you and I use.

In the meantime, I would be a fool to leave the money on the table the government has put there for me.

The only deduction I get is me. Period.

With that I get some of my money back each year. Not much. Not nearly what I pay in but I do get that back.

Don't think that makes me a taker at all. Its my hard earned money and its good to get at least a small fraction of it back.

Do you have health insurance? Through your employer?

Yup and I pay for part of it too. Nothing is free. The cost has gone up 60% in the last two years because of that POS the ACA.

Its a benefit I've never used in all my working life.
Then you are taking advantage of the biggest individual tax expenditure out there!

So you are a taker.

No doubt and I paid for that deduction with my tax dollars.

Rube.

Do you take advantage of tax deductions and credits? Mortgage interest deduction? Child tax credits? Do you take advantage of the employer sponsored health insurance tax exemption?

Then you are a taker, too.

Nope. A Freeloader I ain't.
So you don't pay any taxes at all? Then you are DEFINITELY a freeloader!

The government doesn't put the money there for you Ruby5000, it's your money. Stop drinking your own piss,
That's a lie you have been trained to bleev. It's a massive lie. That tax expenditure is paid for by higher tax rates.

THINK about it, rube. If they take less from you, someone else has to make up the difference.

Higher tax rates. That's how they make up the difference. Even you are paying a higher tax rate to pay for your government gift.

We have people earning identical incomes paying radically different amounts of taxes. It's a behavior control program. Buy a house, or pay higher taxes, slave! Buy the right kind of electricity, or pay higher taxes, serf! Have children, or pay higher taxes, chattel! Buy the right kind of insurance, or pay higher taxes, rubes!

See post 59, you poor dumb sap.

With that I get some of my money back each year. Not much. Not nearly what I pay in but I do get that back.

Don't think that makes me a taker at all. Its my hard earned money and its good to get at least a small fraction of it back.

Yup and I pay for part of it too. Nothing is free. The cost has gone up 60% in the last two years because of that POS the ACA.

Then you are taking advantage of the biggest individual tax expenditure out there!

So you are a taker.

You "paid" for the deduction with our kids' debt.

So you are a taker.

Nope. I paid with my tax dollars headed to the Govt. So have you.

Your mortgage interest deduction is a classic example of rubes thinking they are getting to keep more of their own money when in fact they are being robbed blind to the tune of $80 billion a year.

First, your MID is cancelled out by higher tax rates. Second, your MID is factored into the price of your house. Your house costs more because of the MID.

So you lose, sucker.

That $80 billion a year is being transferred to the pockets of the people who profit from higher home prices. Lenders, brokers, and real estate agents.

You poor dumb saps.

So you are a taker.

Nope. I paid with my tax dollars headed to the Govt. So have you.
BS, the actual taxes we pay cannot go down unless we have a balanced budge or issue more deficits. You steal from children ... as we all do. Your shit smells like ours. But you are a hypocritical pos.

So you are a taker.

Rube.
You and everyone else paid for that deduction with higher tax rates.

Every dollar you deduct is a dollar that has to be made up for at someone else's expense, making you a taker.

Wakey wakey!

If we had a balanced budget, then the horror show would only involve taking money from other people to pay for your deductions, credits, and exemptions.

But it is worse than that. Your deductions are not only paid for by higher tax rates taking money from other people, it is also funded by borrowing the difference.

YOU are responsible for the debt, you dumb saps.

$1.2 trillion a year. That's how much you take and take and take and take.

So you are a taker.

Rube.

Every dollar you deduct is a dollar that has to be made up for at someone else's expense, making you a taker.

Wakey wakey!

Sorry Rube5000, the taxpayers are not the TAKER, the government is the TAKER.

Stop drinking the piss.

So you are a taker.

Rube.

Wakey wakey!

Stop drinking the piss.
Your innumeracy is preventing you from facing the truth. Plus, some willful self-delusion.

This can't be overcome. You poor dumb sap.

Banning tax expenditures is a conservative cause, saps. You've been led so far off the reservation by hijackers, you can't even tell what is true and what isn't true any more.

You poor dumb saps.

So you are a taker.

Rube.

Wakey wakey!

Stop drinking the piss.
Of course the govt is the taker. The founders said they could TAX. And the courts have said just cause you don't like a particular tax, you can bitch, but pay or go to jail. THAT isn't the question. The question is whether one can claim some moral highground that they don't take, when they're breathing the clean air.

But again, how would you feel with a flat tax and no decuctions? Are there takers then?

Forum List

Back