How t' speak baby

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
My neighbor was walking by yesterday as I was sitting outside enjoying an awesome day. Clear and sunny, no wind, fair temps. She was carrying her little one on her shoulders and coming from behind a nearby hedge all I could see was a baby's head and some legs and thinking to myself, "That looks funny." I said hi and told her how it looked. She stopped and we started to chat a bit and I waved to her little girl staring at me and she waved back. Her Mom's reaction suggested she'd never waved before and I thought to myself, "Must be all the Doctor Who and leftover TARDIS effect enabling me to speak Baby." :)

My neighbor was walking by yesterday as I was sitting outside enjoying an awesome day. Clear and sunny, no wind, fair temps. She was carrying her little one on her shoulders and coming from behind a nearby hedge all I could see was a baby's head and some legs and thinking to myself, "That looks funny." I said hi and told her how it looked. She stopped and we started to chat a bit and I waved to her little girl staring at me and she waved back. Her Mom's reaction suggested she'd never waved before and I thought to myself, "Must be all the Doctor Who and leftover TARDIS effect enabling me to speak Baby." :)

I've had similar incidents occur.

For some reason, I can't help myself from waving at toddlers and younger.

Picked up a set of these a few years back, and keep one in my pocket.

D'Lites - Magic Thumb Lights

has an amazing ability to quiet crying children in stores.

Forum List

Back