How soon they forget...yes, Mitt was correct about 47 percent:

Your link says that half of the people who pay no taxes do so simply because they have low incomes.

What do you propose to do? Raise taxes on those poor people?

KG wants Romney to raise her taxes.

These recent postings by the rightwingers here are confirming what I said many times in the past,

to a chorus of denials by the way,

and that is that these people think that a. the rich are overtaxed, and b. the poor are undertaxed.

Lord Romney's pronouncements are bringing that truth out into the light of day.

Romney said that ALL of President Obama's current 47% in the polls, which is about where it was at the time,

came from people who paid no taxes and were government dependent.

That is the lie he told. Someone want to prove that isn't a lie????

It will be pretty difficult to prove it isn't a lie.

Well, that's the OP's job, since she's the one claiming he told the truth.

Uh...I don't prove something "isn't a lie" you brain dead bottom dwellers.

If you challenge it, then provide your support.

I've already provided support on multiple threads, of various sources saying "well yeah, that number is correct" and really it doesn't need to go any further.
I mean if you really want to keep whining about it, go ahead, but at this point you guys just look pathetic. Like it's much more important to lie about Romney's comment about how many people will support him in the election than it is to show concern for botched security and increased terrorist threat.

"There is no sin greater in a presidential race than telling the truth. Romney is being excoriated for accurately describing the situation in America today. Here are the stats:
*49% of all Americans pay no fed income tax
*47% receive a check from the government of which more than half are means tested welfare checks (Medicaid, welfare, food stamps, etc.)"

Read more: Mitt Romney is right | Fox News

For all we know, Romney is part of the 47%. He won't release his tax records. We do know he has nothing taken out of his paycheck because, he doesn't get one. In fact, except for running for President, he hasn't done anything productive in years. And as we are seeing, his running isn't producing anything but laughter from the democrats and anger from the republicans.

This was the best you guys could do? Really?

Forum List

Back