How Sad is it for Democrats That a No Name in Nevada is Going to Take Down Harry Reid

Most of the GOP has stated that they want to get rid of minimum wage. Mainly from the teabagger sector, as they think that minimum wage is "unconstitutional".

If that's true then you should be able to prove it quite easily. I'll be waiting.

I thought the Tea Party was just a fringe element... a minor player in politics... Out of the mainstream... That's what many leftoids here have been preaching...

How could they represent "most of the GOP"...??

all tea baggers may be GOP but that does not mean that most of the GOP are tea baggers.
To the contrary, most of the GOP are not teabaggers.

Seems you have a hard on for a group of people who speak their mind if they dont speak what you think.

But I digress...

I thought the Tea Party was just a fringe element... a minor player in politics... Out of the mainstream... That's what many leftoids here have been preaching...

He got caught up so much in the spin, he did not realize how he was contradicting himelf...all in one sentence.

He got caught up so much in the spin, he did not realize how he was contradicting himelf...all in one sentence.

I think he just likes saying "teabagger"....

Where's your evidence that most republicans wish to get rid of minimum wage?

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - Republican U.S. Senate candidate John Raese said the federal minimum wage is an outdated and unnecessary concept that should be abolished, while his opponent says the stance shows how out of touch Raese is with working West Virginians.

Raese, a multimillionaire running against Democratic Gov. Joe Manchin, has long said the minimum wage isn't working. It was created by the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, and Raese called it "archaic" in an interview with ABC News' Top Line posted Tuesday.

"It didn't solve any problems then and it hasn't solved any problems in 50 years," he said.

"The minimum wage is not something that you want to stay on as a permanent basis," Raese continued. "For example, if you have a minimum wage job, you don't stay there 20 or 30 years. You don't put your children through college working on minimum wage."

Government should stop micromanaging the economy, he said.

"You don't want government to set price controls, you don't want government to set wage controls," he said. "It's an archaic system that frankly has not worked."

Manchin, a popular governor serving his second term, seized on Raese's stance against minimum wage last week, launching an ad that accused the Morgantown businessman of being out of touch.

The ad also cited Raese's past support of a 23 percent national sales tax and allowing some private investment of Social Security funds.

W.Va. Senate Candidate Would End Minimum Wage - CBS News

Never mind the fact that teabagger candidates like Sharon Angle and Joe Miller (both Republicans) have stated as such as well.

Try again Dipshit No Logic.

So far you have one Republican on record. That's a far cry from your claim that MOST Republicans wish to get rid of minimum wage.

Nice try dingleberry, but you fail!

Wrong answer.......here's another one........

Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller says he doesn't believe there should be a federally mandated minimum wage.

Miller made the comments during an interview with Politico and ABC News. A self-described "constitutional conservative," Miller is the Republican nominee in Alaska's three-way race for Senator.

He said in the interview that minimum wage standards were "clearly up to the states" and that regulation of those rates was "not within the scope of the powers that are given to the federal government."

"The state of Alaska has a minimum wage which is higher than the federal level because our state leaders have made that determination," Miller said. "The minimum level again should be the state's decision."

Joe Miller: There Should Be No Federal Minimum Wage - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Reid better get out there and remind people that they have a 10% nationwide unemployment, a statewide 38% unemployment and a deficit too big to count all thanks to his leadership

His leadership? The Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has nothing to do with unemployed in Nevada. Tell the bums to get off their asses and go get a job. That government isn't in the business of running the unemployment agencies. Cons are so dumb................:cuckoo:

Most of the GOP has stated that they want to get rid of minimum wage. Mainly from the teabagger sector, as they think that minimum wage is "unconstitutional".

If that's true then you should be able to prove it quite easily. I'll be waiting.

Linda McMahon is another one. What? You are too fucking lazy to check this out? I've already given you several names.

Just out of curiosity Dipshit No Logic, do YOU support getting rid of the minimum wage?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhEp72u3Sfo&feature=related[/ame]

There's the fraud of feminism by the left, on display.

why? because i think people should be smart if they profess to be our leaders.

or because i'm supposed to be stupid enough to support anyone with boobs no matter how pathetic they are?

feminism is about equality and about the ability to make choices .... not being given a pass for being dumb as toast.

but then again, you're a rightwingnut, so i guess we have to expect that type of braindead idiocy from you.

You voted for obie wan. You don't get to argue "smart".. :lol:

LOL, that one is Gonna leave a burn mark. bravo:lol:

Reid better get out there and remind people that they have a 10% nationwide unemployment, a statewide 38% unemployment and a deficit too big to count all thanks to his leadership

His leadership? The Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has nothing to do with unemployed in Nevada. Tell the bums to get off their asses and go get a job. That government isn't in the business of running the unemployment agencies. Cons are so dumb................:cuckoo:

Forgive my opinion..

When you continually tell people that they are victims of the greed of others and that they are not alone and that there are programs in legislatioin that are designed to help them, and that the GOP is holding them back and he needs to be re-elected so he can continue to help them.....

You are doing nothing more than giving them a reason to NOT get off their fat asses and get a job.

I mean...think about it...get a job with the greedy people so they can fuck you over again?

Trust me, my friend. Here in NY we are having trouble getting people to even show up on interviews. But boy, they are in the unemploymewnt office without fail every time they are required to be there.

Last month alone, we had over 30 no shows on interviews. And 28 of those no shows had unemployemnt confirm their appointments with us 24 hoiurs before.

13 of those no shows, no showed a second time. And they were not included in the 30 no shows.

I know. It is my industry. I am keeping stats everyday.

It is pathetic.

For it to even be this close says a lot... Just think how much she would win by if she had the face time Prince Harry does....

Election 2010: Nevada Senate - Rasmussen Reports

You may want to take a civics primer. There are only three ways to remove a majority leader....

1. Have a sandal and get thrown out of congress
2. Lose an election
3. Have your own party take your title.

Of the three, if I were majority leader, I'd pick number 2.

So the Stimulus is an Epic Fail?

All teabaggers are GOP, and they're tearing apart the Republican party.

Blame the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil, Mrs. Twitter Quitter Palin.

LOL, we are touched you care so much about the Republican party.
You should worry about what and WHO is tearing APART your party, the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party. It's about to swirl down the toilet in a week or two.:lol:

Last edited:
How would you like to have to pay these people minimum wage, medical, dental, taxes, Social Security, Medicare & unemployment insurance?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCgoOL3Pfzg"]Stupid Employee[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJHr1b3zkOM"]Employee Theft[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OaHrVa0W0c&feature=fvw"]TOYS R US EMPLOYEEs![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnOyVCtAPuM&feature=related"]Employee Theft[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm5J0ZgMdLI&feature=related"]Drunk at work[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDz6PO7Tj9E&feature=related"]maid stealing[/ame]

W.Va. Senate Candidate Would End Minimum Wage - CBS News

Never mind the fact that teabagger candidates like Sharon Angle and Joe Miller (both Republicans) have stated as such as well.

Try again Dipshit No Logic.

So far you have one Republican on record. That's a far cry from your claim that MOST Republicans wish to get rid of minimum wage.

Nice try dingleberry, but you fail!

Wrong answer.......here's another one........

Alaska Senate candidate Joe Miller says he doesn't believe there should be a federally mandated minimum wage.

Miller made the comments during an interview with Politico and ABC News. A self-described "constitutional conservative," Miller is the Republican nominee in Alaska's three-way race for Senator.

He said in the interview that minimum wage standards were "clearly up to the states" and that regulation of those rates was "not within the scope of the powers that are given to the federal government."

"The state of Alaska has a minimum wage which is higher than the federal level because our state leaders have made that determination," Miller said. "The minimum level again should be the state's decision."

Joe Miller: There Should Be No Federal Minimum Wage - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

So now you're up to two. Still a far cry from MOST.

I got to go feed my horses, by tomorrow you should be well into the hundreds of republicans going on record wanting to end minimum wage.

Linda McMahon is another one. What? You are too fucking lazy to check this out? I've already given you several names.

Just out of curiosity Dipshit No Logic, do YOU support getting rid of the minimum wage?

No I don't have a lazy bone in my body. But I don't make claims that I'm not ready, willing and able to prove. So far you two that have gone on record. You said McMahon has but I see no evidence and I'm not simply going to take your word for it. So the proof is on you.

Seeing the Dirty Harry go down will be a sweet day in Paradise.

couldn't happen to a bigger asshole crook

Last edited:

No I don't have a lazy bone in my body. But I don't make claims that I'm not ready, willing and able to prove. So far you two that have gone on record. You said McMahon has but I see no evidence and I'm not simply going to take your word for it. So the proof is on you.

Here ya go..........

Linda McMahon, the Republican candidate for Senate in Connecticut, suggested Thursday that lawmakers "ought to review" the federal minimum wage, but also admitted that she didn't know what the current pay rate is.

At a news conference in East Hartford, the pro wrestling mogul did not rule out lowering the minimum wage, saying Congress "should get input from our business community" to see if they can afford the current rate.

"What I think what we have to look at whenever we're talking about minimum wage increases is where is our economy is at this particular point, and how's that going to impact the businesses that are going to have to pay those wages?" McMahon said.

She continued: "The minimum wage now in our country, I think we've set that and a lot of people have benefited from it in our country, but I think we ought to review how much it ought to be, and whether or not we ought to have increases in the minimum wage."

When pressed on the subject, McMahon admitted "she didn't know what the current minimum wage is or if any of her employees at World Wrestling Entertainment is earning that amount," CTNewsJunkie reported. The federal minimum wage is $7.25 an hour and Connecticut's is $8.25 an hour.

Linda McMahon Won't Rule Out Lowering the Minimum Wage

Forum List

Back